View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image-791.jpg
image-848.jpg
image-37.jpg
image-738.jpg
image-195.jpg
image.jpg
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Here's a fun gottlieb 90s game based on the best movie of all time.

Game plays well and 100 percent. Clean. Could use a shop.

There's a little bit if wear down at the bottom left flipper but it kinda blends in.

Pickup in NYC 10001 zip. I'm not going to York. Possible delivery this weekend available between NYC and silver springs, MD.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image-195.jpgimage-195.jpg
image-738.jpgimage-738.jpg
image-37.jpgimage-37.jpg
image-848.jpgimage-848.jpg
image-791.jpgimage-791.jpg

#3 9 years ago

Do you have a close pic of the dive hole?

#4 9 years ago

Shoot the Dive Hole!!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 9 years ago

god I miss that game. My 1st.... GLWS!

#6 9 years ago

Oh fyi incase someone buys it, cliffy makes a dive hole protector

#7 9 years ago

Possible delivery available this weekend (Friday) between NYC and Silver Springs, Maryland.

#8 9 years ago

Wow, if it weren't so expensive to ship I would buy it from you Levi. My first pin was Waterworld and I sold it because someone told me to only buy Williams/Bally pins. They were wrong. WW is a great pin and that one looks to be in great shape. Bring it to me and Ill buy it and we can go drinking or see the Texans while they are winning. We can see JJ earn his 100 million live.

Good luck

Sink the DEEZ

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

My first pin was Waterworld and I sold it because someone told me to only buy Williams/Bally pins. They were wrong.

Yup, too many people drink the Kool-Aid around here. I would like to own a Waterworld at some point. I had a chance to buy one back when I started collecting but it had some extreme playfield wear so I passed. Way more than this one have.

#10 9 years ago

One of the best "no effort" posting of pics of all time. Nice.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

One of the best "no effort" posting of pics of all time. Nice.

One of the weakest, worst effort FS thread trolls of all time.

Sweet.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Yup, too many people drink the Kool-Aid around here. I would like to own a Waterworld at some point. I had a chance to buy one back when I started collecting but it had some extreme playfield wear so I passed. Way more than this one have.

i own one, and i like it. would have been better with a ramp or two on either side of the deez, instead of the shots just circulating at the back of the pf, cool ball lock on the deez. fun game...especially with the hopper call outs...
this should definately sell.

#14 9 years ago

I have been looking for one for quite awhile(see wtb posts, Ohio thread) They don't come up often, especially near cincy. I have a new CC PF to install if I ever find one.

#15 9 years ago

That's what Kevin Costner's rug cost per minute during the disastrous shoot of this movie.

#16 9 years ago

iPhone screenshot bump

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

i own one, and i like it. would have been better with a ramp or two on either side of the deez, instead of the shots just circulating at the back of the pf, cool ball lock on the deez. fun game...especially with the hopper call outs...
this should definately sell.

I thought I heard they nixed ramps based on budget. I agree, if this pin had a ramp or 2 and a lot more rules, it would be a really cool pin. I had one for about a year and a half, it gets pretty boring after a while. You can only sink the deez so many times before it gets repetitive.

#18 9 years ago

hey crazy Levi the only thing I would offer for that machine is a bucket of hot buffalo wings you should have brought it up here then you could have to thrown it over Niagara Falls

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I thought I heard they nixed ramps based on budget. I agree, if this pin had a ramp or 2 and a lot more rules, it would be a really cool pin. I had one for about a year and a half, it gets pretty boring after a while. You can only sink the deez so many times before it gets repetitive.

did you get to the mode where the dmd animations is the guy peeing in the contraption?

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

did you get to the mode where the dmd animations is the guy peeing in the contraption?

whaaaat? no freakin way! this is not a thing...

#21 9 years ago

...............yeah...I got it right before I sold it...sooo many modes I never saw Miss the f out of that game.

EDIT: starts a hurry up for certain shots etc..

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

...............yeah...I got it right before I sold it...sooo many modes I never saw Miss the f out of that game.
EDIT: starts a hurry up for certain shots etc..

I am really confused...Im going to have to go put the game back together and play it some more since I was borrowing it and I still have access to it. I thought I had went through all the modes, never saw a guy pissing. They start over and are harder, so I dont know what I missed. WEIRD!

#23 9 years ago

Wonder if there would be a way to add more sound clips from the movie? "Get this tub of shit movin!"

#24 9 years ago

I am really confused...Im going to have to go put the game back together and play it some more since I was borrowing it and I still have access to it. I thought I had went through all the modes, never saw a guy pissing. They start over and are harder, so I dont know what I missed. WEIRD!

yeah you see his back and then liquid starts flowing through the different viles and containers like int he beginning of the movie.

#25 9 years ago

With a little effort, that dive hole can be repaired to look very nice. cliffy protector would be cool.

#26 9 years ago

Waterworld ain't so bad. It's a lot of fun and a lot of pin for the money. The two multiballs are great, getting super jackpot is very tough, and so is four corners. It's also deep I've never seen everything it has to offer and I've had it for 2 years.

#27 9 years ago

I only had one chance to play this. Wasn't sure if the jetskis guys drop down like Stargate. Don't know how the getting to dryland works or the four corners? Trading dirt for pinball awards cracks my s*** up.

#28 9 years ago

"3 kilos pure of pure dirt"

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from bitCurrier:

I only had one chance to play this. Wasn't sure if the jetskis guys drop down like Stargate. Don't know how the getting to dryland works or the four corners? Trading dirt for pinball awards cracks my s*** up.

I worked hard for dryland for so long...when i got t...TOTALLY UNDERWHELMED. I thought that dryland sign would light up with flashes or something....lol

#30 9 years ago

I worked hard for dryland for so long...when i got t...TOTALLY UNDERWHELMED. I thought that dryland sign would light up with flashes or something....lol

SPOILER ALERT: That's pretty much how the movie ends too. They find some skeletons in a hut.

#32 9 years ago

Withdrawing this from sale due to astounding and emphatic lack of interest.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wrap it up and bring it to Allentown.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Oh come on...you just posted it on RGP

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

For $900 I would be all over this game if it were just a hair closer. Three and a half hours each way is just too much for me to get excited about, but had it been anything closer to an hour or so I'd already have it in my basement.

That's a lot of game for under a grand for sure.

#36 9 years ago

Ill agree with Beaglepuss, if it were closer I'd be on it. But I live in the BFE of MN :/

#37 9 years ago

Stop wishing you were closer.

THIS THING IS WITHDRAWN FROM SALE!!!

Damn, can't you people take hint?!

(GLWTS?)

#38 9 years ago

well maybe put the hint in the topic heading, and we wont keep opening the thread.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

well maybe put the hint in the topic heading, and we wont keep opening the thread.

But then nobody would look at it.

#40 9 years ago

Wish I was further.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Wish I was further.

I'm gonna dump it on your lawn and take shitty cell phone screen caps of it.

#42 9 years ago

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

» YouTube video

Waterworld + The Cable Guy - Cinema Hell double feature.

I was thinking more of this with this NFS thread...

#44 9 years ago

One of the weirder FS threads as of late. Maybe it will sell on RGP.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stop wishing you were closer.
THIS THING IS WITHDRAWN FROM SALE!!!
Damn, can't you people take hint?!
(GLWTS?)

Now I really wish I were closer (so I could take a steaming dump on the cab)!

#47 9 years ago

How about GLWTW

2 months later
#48 9 years ago

This game is STILL NOT FOR SALE bump!

(but make me an offer)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bremerton, WA
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/waterworld-for-sale-nyc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.