Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by wako
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

So its fairly random, but when you "Sink the DEEZ" the atoll turns and flips to the DEEZ. Sometimes the boat will over turn or not turn enough. Thus making multiball not happen. I figured it could be maybe teeth missing on the gear or the motor going. Anyone have thoughts? I need to tear into it but now the machine is at work, I'll have to stay late or something to take a look. When it happens again I'll take a pic.

#2 12 years ago

I have a Waterworld that would do the same thing. Happened so little that I never looked to figure out what was causing it to happen....it was annoying when it did happen.

2 months later
#3 12 years ago

Ok so I think I may know why. I ordered a new motor, but I think its the microswitch actually. p/n 27667. The lobe on the back side of the motor, turns and clicks the switch. Mine didn't seem too tight and maybe didnt click the switch properly. I've ordered a new switch. The new motor will just be a spare for whoever buys the machine

page 76 of manual.

2 years later
#4 9 years ago

Mine ended being a broken switch as well

1 year later
#5 8 years ago

I just bought this machine, Was working fine first 1/2 dozen times but now I got this problem too now I replaced the switch but still not lining up properly

#6 8 years ago

I believe there is an opto that determines the proper deez position. If you clean this opto the sink the deez mode will happen with a greater reliability. I've since sold this machine so I'm not 100% on that. I will see if I can find my notes on it.

3 weeks later
#7 8 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I believe there is an opto that determines the proper deez position. If you clean this opto the sink the deez mode will happen with a greater reliability. I've since sold this machine so I'm not 100% on that. I will see if I can find my notes on it.

That would be good thanks Green Machine19
I have a friend coming round today to look at my other machines that are having issues, Ill suggest that to him anyways, He got more idea on these things than I do...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bremerton, WA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/waterworld-deez-boat-doesnt-turn-all-the-way-sometimes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.