Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by chadderack
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170303_202835 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 7 years ago

My favorite homebrew game evar.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

I do want to say that the game does look very cool and unique. Hats off to Scott on the achievement, and the music is really cool.
    The game does seem very random and brutal at times. I wonder because of the cool Ball Save led insert, whether more Ball Save rules could be added to the game, to help make up for the brutal bounces. I'd love to play it some day.

Brutal is kind of the point though. It's like a modern Flash Gordon, it beats you up and you want more, and when you have a good game it's really satisfying.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

I love how 2 $50 ramps make the perceived value of a new game go from $2500 to $5000+.
    This game has an LCD screen AND individual scoring displays. The cost to do this is more than the cost of 2 ramps.
    Basic game BOM costs from a *stripped down* playfield to a *toy filled* playfield are about $300.
    Take note Scott; glue a couple plastic nuclear towers and a duck on your playfield, add 2 ramps, and charge $8000.
    Terry.

In for the Duck LE.

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

I shoulda trademarked the damn ducks

In for Banana Hammock LE.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/watch-scott-danesi-custom-pinball-total-annihilation-live-on-twitch?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.