Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by barakandl
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jenny2 (resized).jpg
    jenny1 (resized).jpg
    jenny7 (resized).jpg
    484857901_1280x720 (resized).jpg
    4qzuro (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanstl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 3 years ago

What a great movie. It was a movie filled with models that barely had any or no clothes that could actually act. It also delt with some heavy issues. I need ot queue it up tonight when the kids go to bed. Right now, we are about to run on Christmas Chronicles.

#25 3 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Christmas Chronicles is a great movie. The second one is good also.

Yes, a new must watch every year. Well. Logan's Run is now behind a HBO paywall. It was on Amazon or Netflix last time I watched it. I am now watching Barbarella instead. I was born in the 80's, but man I have to admit the the late 60's to 70's had to be a crazy time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanstl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wasnt-there-a-logans-run-pin?tu=ryanstl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.