Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Push600
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

I'll help him take it to the dump where it belongs.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I would have told you to go eat a dick.

Quoted from fosaisu:

He's obviously hoping for dick pics ...

Like the hero says in Shadow Warrior, "WHO WANTS SOME WANG??"

#53 8 years ago

Maybe you will get a message back in a week asking if your $200 is still available. If that never comes, not the end of the world.

#54 8 years ago

Shit I'd go 9 hours round trip for a free road kings if it were at least player condition. You guys are bonkers!

EDIT: re-thought this. Wouldn't go. If it were 6 hours round trip I'd go.

#55 8 years ago

I wouldn't drive a far distance for any cheap game I'm haggling on. If the seller was asking $400 and agreed on $200, I'd half expect that when I got there someone offered full price and he sold it from under me.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

I wouldn't drive a far distance for any cheap game I'm haggling on. If the seller was asking $400 and agreed on $200, I'd half expect that when I got there someone offered full price and he sold it from under me.

That's a completely valid point.

Crazy lowball offers is a local play.

I can't believe anybody here actually belives $200 is a fair offer anyway. If any one of you here was offered $200 for a Road Kings in any kind of non-flood recovery condition you'd probably be offended. But in a flea-market type situation the waters get a bit murkier.

#57 8 years ago

Let him take it to the dump, but can he borrow your truck.

#58 8 years ago

EvanDickson,

I am very interested in this particular Road Kings due to its close proximity to me.
If you are no longer interested would you please post the sellers email so I may legitimately contact him.
Better yet, if you have his home or cell number that would be perfect.

Thanks
PorkChopExpress

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If any one of you here was offered $200 for a Road Kings in any kind of non-flood recovery condition you'd probably be offended. But in a flea-market type situation the waters get a bit murkier.

I have never been offended by any offer. I have accepted offers, declined offers, and made counteroffers. It has never occurred to me to take offense to an offer.

#60 8 years ago

That's a shitty title.
His response was rude.
I would have told him to f-off and
To shove it up his ass.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/was-this-a-fair-offer/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.