(Topic ID: 24760)

Was starting JJP a good idea?

By pindome

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lionel_hutz1.jpg
    143099_o.gif
    DumbThread6.jpg
    tony-robbins3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#154 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

To delete my comments, just makes it look like a political JJP support move imo. That's sad, if that's the case.

I didn't delete your comment, I removed a part of its contents and clearly made notice of doing so. Your opinion is very welcome here, I appreciate some of the other stuff you've written here on the Pinside, but please don't make things personal. Maybe you didn't mean it like I read it, but I really hope we can keep other people's families out of things. I respect Jack and so I felt like removing that part of your post.

Yes, I have decided to join the WOZ adventure myself. My support is not political, it's pinball! Feel free to tell us why you think JJP is bad for the pinball hobby, or why WOZ is going to suck. That's all allowed here. But do it in a sensible and respectful manner.

Quoted from system11:

That's a so-so resume, but A13 is a game I recently started to enjoy (sadly one flipper died just yesterday

Personally, I wouldn't call it so-so games. While maybe not the greatest games ever, I think A13, SST and Baywatch are really fun. If you combine that with Keith's programming you can definitely produce an interesting game. It's a welcome change from having only one manufacturer as we have had in the past 12 years. I'm not saying Stern makes bad games, but an additional manufacturer will make our hobby so much more interesting, diverse and fun! We can buy Stern for speed and Jersey Jack for depth. Well that's what I'm hoping for, some more depth, because that I think Stern games of late have been sorely missing that aspect (although they play great!).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/was-starting-jjp-a-good-idea?tu=robin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.