(Topic ID: 24760)

Was starting JJP a good idea?

By pindome

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lionel_hutz1.jpg
    143099_o.gif
    DumbThread6.jpg
    tony-robbins3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#41 11 years ago

YOU DON'T KNOW JACK .... !!!!

Kim

#85 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

i know why Dennis left i am just waiting to here the spin Jack puts on it.

Good grief. Do you really expect anyone to believe this? How exactly is it that you, a collector in Osseo, Wisconsin, happens to know the inner workings of Jersey Jack or Dennis Nordman?
    Or is that a big secret also?

Please explain yourself.

Kim

#100 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

He left because of the reasons stated below, timeline skewed, plugged pulled on original theme for #2.

Timeline skewed and plug pulled sounds like business decisions and circumstances from an evolving new company. As a life long entrepreneur with several start ups in my resume I understand these things. Why are you assuming something sinister in these moves?

Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Lets just say Jack has burned lots of bridges and he continues to burn them.

You've implied dirty play on Jacks part and I would caution you to temper your words on issues you know nothing about. If I were to speculate I'd guess that Jack and Dennis agreed to disagree and as gentlemen shook hands as they parted. I base that on my professional experiences and my familiarity with both Jack and Dennis.

I don't mean you any disrespect in my response and I may have over analyzed your words as you suggest. But I see other people also get caught up in titillation of all kinds of events and write things shooting from the hip. I myself have been the victim of rumor and unfair gossip many times. It's hurtful with very little recourse.

Kim

Edit: From Absocountry2 in another thread: "According to Jack those guys did not leave JJP. They were not employees, they were contractors. Their contract was complete, they went to the next job. If their work is complete there is no reason to stay. If you read between the lines there it should be exciting because that means their parts of WOZ are complete"

#118 11 years ago
    Quoted from Snowdale:

Sorry.... I'll be over on the less edumacadid threads.

Snowdale. With that avatar you are welcome comment any way you choose and I will defend you to the last.

Kim

#121 11 years ago
    Quoted from chocky909:

It's amazing how much less offensive even a completely idiotic post (as many of Snowdale's are ) when accompanied by a nice upskirt.

You must be the only person reading what Snowdale writes. I may try that someday.

Kim

#150 11 years ago
    Quoted from Plungemaster:

Was starting this topic a good idea?

*snicker*... I love this place.

Kim

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/was-starting-jjp-a-good-idea?tu=mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.