7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 178 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by absocountry2
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

lionel_hutz1.jpg
    143099_o.gif
    DumbThread6.jpg
    tony-robbins3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#3 7 years ago

It is all a great conspiracy by Jack and his cohorts

#68 7 years ago

I have to think that some of the full-time employees are building some of the machines at this point, even if some of the parts are still waiting for delivery. I would guess that a team of four people could build 12 to 15 games in a week once they have worked out how to manage difficult parts, and especially considering that wire bundles, lights, coil assemblies, and cabinet set-up are probably mostly done by suppliers.

#72 7 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I don't know if the plan has changed. At one point they were going to hand assemble the first games to learn the steps.
    Then hire 15 people and train them. Then go into production.
    LTG

In line with my guess in production per a four person team above, I would guess a 15 person team could make 50-60 games a week when they get the hang of it assuming the other parts/assemblies I mentioned above are done by the supplier.

I have seen pictures that they have already made at least a few so I would think they are capable of training people now if the necessary parts are available. The code is the other issue, but that can be put in after they are built provided they have areas to store the built games. Another possibility would be to put the most basic code in them for testing the mechanisms, and let the buyer download the code through the WIFI as soon as they get the machine.

Mine being a Feb. 2012 LE order, I do not realistically expect to get mine before January at this point.

#86 7 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

i know why Dennis left i am just waiting to here the spin Jack puts on it. Its gonna be a slick slippery greasy slope he slides down thats for sure.
    Lets just say Jack has burned lots of bridges and he continues to burn them.
    » YouTube video

Jack said that he is not talking about the guys that left and that what they do after they have left is their business.

Anyway, it was a well-known rumor that Jack had sort of agreed to let Nordman make an un-licensed theme as JJP #2 but plans changed as has the planned timeline for JJP including WOZ.
    If Nordman can do better working for another company then that is his choice.

#138 7 years ago
    Quoted from Snowdale:

I'm sorry but most of these JJP fanboys are nice.

I really wonder how much of this comes down to white collar as compared to blue collar (or whatever you want to call these socioeconomic issues)

Post edited by absocountry2 : Profanity edited

#147 7 years ago
    Quoted from Snowdale:

I disagree... this LE crap is bs.

The LE's were out before JJP existed. That was Stern's thing. Maybe Jack had some push in getting the LOTR LE made as it has been rumored, but that was before JJP was discussed publicly.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 21.00
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 248.85
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 10,999.00
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 445.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 26.95
    € 22.00
    Cabinet - Other
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside