(Topic ID: 24760)

Was starting JJP a good idea?

By pindome

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lionel_hutz1.jpg
    143099_o.gif
    DumbThread6.jpg
    tony-robbins3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chocky909.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#43 11 years ago

Yeah but that spending will go up pretty steeply once manufacture starts properly.

#44 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Seriously...
    SHUT UP!

Have you thought about just not reading the threads? Gotta love people going on to discussion threads just to tell people to shut up. A bit like going to a club and complaining about the loud music.

#115 11 years ago

Get out of the thread Snowdale. You have no idea.

I doubt anyone with half a brain would think that JJP's creation was a bad thing for pinball in general and I'd love to hear any theories on why it might be. The big question is, will Jack be able to turn JJP into a successful business and that is virtually impossible to say for a long time. He's already stated he's in this for the long haul and he may well lose money short term. I hope he's as successful as he needs to be so it keeps the pinball manufacturing community healthy.

#116 11 years ago

Actually, I thought Nordman would at least get some credit on WOZ and it sounded like he was part of the process even if Balcer was lead designer.

#120 11 years ago

It's amazing how much less offensive even a completely idiotic post (as many of Snowdale's are ) when accompanied by a nice upskirt.

#122 11 years ago

Wow. You are SO not gay!

#141 11 years ago

I'm sorry but most of these JJP fanboys are nice. I bet they stand up
    For Jack more than there own family's.
    PS: After reading my post, don't forget to look at my Avatar.

143099_o.gif143099_o.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chocky909.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/was-starting-jjp-a-good-idea?tu=chocky909 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.