(Topic ID: 101405)

Was in Wildwood NJ this weekend and visited Pinball Palace. What a shame.

By fflint_18

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by kovalski3
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1350 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1824.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sb33334.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago

Yeah, also just went to Randy's. Not too much interesting, but he does have a good playing model of the ever divisive Orbiter-1! Played a few games and enjoyed it.

When my daughter put her two quarters into the whack-a-mole and looked for the mallet, however, she was told she could "just use her hand". Took a photo of the rules sign (with rules like don't even text because it is out of place in that arcade) just for the heck of it.

May be worth dropping in but not for setting a destination.

#10 9 years ago

Here is a partial (stealth) shot of the rules sign. Too bad that about the circumstances. He even has the horse race classic game from the WW Boardwalk (where you roll the ball into a hole with a certain score and your horse manually goes forward on the huge gameboard).

This place should be the Silverball of Wildwood. Hope it reaches its potential. They even had a Big Bertha, but I could not register any weight gain (score).

DSCF1824.JPGDSCF1824.JPG
    #18 9 years ago

I find that Wildwood is nice working class folk and there is lots of stuff for the kids to do. Is there any reason you would call it AC south (actual crimes/dangers, etc..)? There is a lack of pins there (I found a Simpsons, Iron Man and an Avatar, other than the pins at Randy's) but I find its a reasonably pleasant place.

Been going there for my entire life, close to 40 years and never had a problem. But if Cruella De Ville is there, I ai'n't going (Beelzeboob- when the wife does leave for Wildwood, what is the best place to grab a homemade meal, Esposito's??)

#21 9 years ago

Thanks for clarifying. What time is dinner? I need 15 mins notice. Thanks.

#25 9 years ago

Also agree, Curley's fries are the best fries ever, Mack's pizza is awesome, and I did have 2 gyro's at Hot Spot! Awesome. The beach is free so you can spend a half hour there without having to feel invested. There are still some classic dark rides both old and new.

Too bad we cannot petition for a great pin location there!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sb33334.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/was-in-wildwood-nj-this-weekend-and-visited-pinball-palace-what-a-shame?tu=sb33334 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.