(Topic ID: 101405)

Was in Wildwood NJ this weekend and visited Pinball Palace. What a shame.

By fflint_18

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by kovalski3
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1350 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1824.JPG

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 2 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Is the tram car still there??

Sure is. Been home from there for a week and my daughter is still saying it as she shuffles around the house: "WATCH THE TRAMCAR PLEASE, WATCH THE TRAMCAR"

#52 2 years ago

But what about Pinball palace?

#53 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

But what about Pinball palace?

Also still there. You'll either love it or hate it. I got a huge kick out of it but I can understand why others might not. Only pisser to me was that his Al G's Soccer head-to-head game was offline.

IMG_1350 (resized).JPG

#54 2 years ago

How many pins are at Randy's place?

A couple of years ago I was in Wildwood and I found an arcade that actually had some pins and video games (instead of those wretched redemption games). It's called Lucky 7 Arcade - if you're in the area check it out.

#56 2 years ago
    Quoted from VectorGamer:

How many pins are at Randy's place?
    A couple of years ago I was in Wildwood and I found an arcade that actually had some pins and video games (instead of those wretched redemption games). It's called Lucky 7 Arcade - if you're in the area check it out.

Lucky 777 has closed but Randy's probably got a dozen or so woodrails plus another 25 EM/early SS pins. His strength is the really large arcade games you just don't see often. I could have taken more pictures but I really was trying to respect his groove. He passionately wants people to come and see them, not bicker about pictures on the internet.

#57 2 years ago

I remember being there one time and helping the owner set up a brand new Funhouse. It was down stairs next to the street exit. He let me play the game for as long as I wanted for helping him. I will be going next week for vacation. I just have to watch out for the Tram Car.

#58 2 years ago

About 15 years ago I sold Randy 13 Miss Universe bingo heads. He was going to build some sort of gigantic boardwalk game with them. I'm guessing that never happened. He had way too much going on for one person to handle.

Interesting guy. I spent a couple of hours looking at all of his stuff in storage. Things I've never seen before.

Have not been back. Does he still have the toilet game? Crazy stuff.

1 week later
    #59 2 years ago

The toilet game was still in Storage a few months ago. The building was packed with boardwalk memorabilia and games. Condition on most things was rough. He wanted insane prices for rough machines. Randy is interesting to talk to. He definitely loves these games.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 25.50
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 12.99
    $ 11,500.00
    $ 6.95
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 144.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    The MOD Couple
    $ 269.00
    Cabinet - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 259.99
    $ 799.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    $ 12,500.00
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Pinball Haus
    There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside