Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by UNCgump
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5930 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5929 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gizmonic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 10 years ago

Yup, he's still walks around in front of the wax museum.

Ron...

Quoted from Vyzer2:

Is Frankenstein still walking the sidewalk in front of the wax museum? As mentioned...years ago those arcades were filled with pinball machines.

#12 10 years ago

Was the AFM on? It's been down the last 2 years I've been up there. The T2 has one Williams flipper and one old Bally flipper. The games are always broke with the same issues every year. Pretty sad :^(

Ron...

Quoted from gac:

I was up in Lake George NY this weekend and went into the two arcades that were open. One had an AFM and T2 in it. The AFM was pretty beat, dirty and completely faded. The T2 wasn't that bad. At the other arcade, the had a TSPP, FH, TAF, Elvis, and STTNG. With the exception of Elvis, the GI was out on all of the machines, along with other various issues with all of the machines. Elvis appeared to be the best condition of all. TAF was really rough and pretty beat. Didn't stop me from playing it though! Really made me appreciate the machines I have at home.

#15 10 years ago

Last time I played it when it was on (3 years ago) it had the same issue. Nice to know it still doesn't work right.

Ron...

Quoted from gac:

Yes, AFM was on. Had a credit on it when I walked up to it. I played a couple games and it was "ok". When the ball was hit into the cellar hole, it took a while to find it and kick it out. Lot of wear though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gizmonic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/was-in-lake-george-this-weekend?tu=Gizmonic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.