Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by UNCgump
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5930 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5929 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aphex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 7 years ago

I'm new to pinside, and I've been trying to find playable machines in the Albany area which lead me up the north way to Lake George one afternoon a few weeks ago. I wish I had read this forum post before traveling all the way up there. Most of these games are still in the same if not worse condition. I've updated the list as best as possible and missed 2 spots on the map. I wanted to check out an old camp ground I stayed at as a kid but they weren't open at the time & considering the person I spoke w/ on the phone had no idea what a pinball machine was is a good indication there's none there anymore. Its heartbreaking to see these places now. At least there was a modern Star Trek at a recovery room.

#20 7 years ago

Yes,

I totally missed playland arcade & funa-rama since they were so close together on the pinside map, plus I was using my cellphone which didn't help matters... I plan on going kayaking this summer so maybe I'll stop in and check the other two places out

2 years later
    #22 5 years ago
    Quoted from UNCgump:

Any updates on the status of these?

A collector cleaned out an arcade close to the lake. The arcade has replaced the Games with a pro ghostbusters & wizard of Oz, I haven’t been up that way for a few months but plan on checking it out in the next few weeks

1 week later
    #23 5 years ago
    Quoted from UNCgump:

Any updates on the status of these?

Ok so Funland arcade... the ghostbusters which is about a year old appears to not have been cleaned for a year. It plays but there are a few issues with it, lots of lights just permanently lit. Very floaty

Their wizard of oz was off. A person on the counter said they reached out to Jersey jack about getting a new coil but never heard back

The other arcade down the street with the attack from mars & T2 were both on and were playable. The T2 appears to have some new lights and parts and plays ok, the attack from mars still has issues with balls in the VUK’s. Should you lock a ball, destroy a saucer, or hit the scoup you won’t get the ball back until the game goes into ball search mode.

I didn’t have enough time to make it to the other locations.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aphex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/was-in-lake-george-this-weekend?tu=Aphex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.