(Topic ID: 98944)

Was doing some cleaning up today and found this...

By toddsvec

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by toddsvec
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BallyRenoDANDDPF.JPG
#1 9 years ago

In 2009 when I lived in Reno, I cleared out the house of a former Bally's arcade operator. It started with 3 pinball machines and grew to add 9 video games, 2 coin changers, 2 filing cabinets of manuals and tons and tons of boxes of parts & crap. I've still yet to go through much of it. Today when I was moving a bunch of these rolls of STUFF that has been confirmed mostly arcade & slot stuff, I found this. Pretty neat I think!

BallyRenoDANDDPF.JPGBallyRenoDANDDPF.JPG
#2 9 years ago

Oh yeah nice find. Some D&D owner would love to frame that bad boy

#3 9 years ago

I'm not a D&D owner but I'm a huge nerd, and I'd frame that... holy crap. I've always loved the D&D playfield for the dragon and the bonus ladder being the fire breath.

#4 9 years ago

Very cool & definitely belongs in a frame being displayed.

#5 9 years ago

Yeah that's very cool. I agree...preserve it.

#6 9 years ago

I'd frame that too. Don't own the pin, never played the live game. But that is cool.

#7 9 years ago

Yup, plan on framing it soon. 24X48 seems to be a larger size than most places carry, anyone have a suggestion?

#8 9 years ago

Googled around a little bit and found someone on a movie enthusiast's site recommending this place http://www.wholesaleposterframes.com/about.html

If that's too sketchy for you (I used the size you mentioned, the price was $37 for the barebones.), I'd try Michaels. They do custom framing and release coupons every few months for it.

#9 9 years ago

Also found that site googling, but the size wasn't listed. Probably do Michael's since it's local.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/was-doing-some-cleaning-up-today-and-found-this and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.