5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinstyle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Anyone get a warped looking invisiglass? I just picked up a Dialed In and the glass has a noticeable waviness to it, like something in the process of making it just didn't go right. My WOZ looks normal.

#2 5 years ago

Never heard of that before. I have 6 of them . Does it show up in pics?

#3 5 years ago

Did you pick up a NIB or used game. Some of these Invisiglass have a coating that if cleaned with the wrong product can be damaged...specifically products with ammonia such as Windex. There is a thread about what to use to clean them. Post some pics of you can as others on here may know more.

If your game is new I would let your distributor/JJP know of the issue.

#4 5 years ago

NIB never cleaned yet. JJP is replacing the glass, I was just wondering how common it was. I have always used Sprayway regardless. It does show up in pictures. A shot across the surface of the glass will show everything distorted under the glass. You can see it by eye, less noticeable standing over it but the waviness can still be seen. Pretty weird, it screws with your eyes a bit.

#5 5 years ago

I've had at least 12 sheets and never noticed any waviness....

#6 5 years ago

I guess I am lucky
    But yea my WOZ is crystal clear, still looks as good as day one.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinstyle:

It does show up in pictures.

Then where are the pics?

#8 5 years ago

Its just a defective piece of glass, nothing to get excited about. If you had one you’d know it. Its pretty obvious, not something you “have to look for to see”. I am glad to see it appears to be very rare.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warped-looking-invisiglass?hl=jy64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.