(Topic ID: 246446)

Warning to eBay sellers

By toddsvec

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tregurd.gif
    assholes (resized).jpg
    giphy.gif
    tom848tom (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#43 4 years ago

I would be offended as a customer if I got that response. Was it necessary to get the last snide comment in there like that? You should have just shipped the product and moved on.

#58 4 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

Not really. He had nothing to lose by getting my message back, it doesn't affect his life or business at all. But his feedback caused a public negative rating on my reputation, my business. It could cause lost sales. It could potentially cost my fees to me on eBay. It's business, and personal. But it's not purely personal.

Which is exactly why your desire to keep a positive image should outweigh your desire to speak your mind to the customer.

#98 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

You’re blocked!

LMAO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-to-ebay-sellers-buyer-tom848tom-?tu=yzfguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.