(Topic ID: 246446)

Warning to eBay sellers

By toddsvec

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tregurd.gif
    assholes (resized).jpg
    giphy.gif
    tom848tom (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wrb1977.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#116 4 years ago

I think now would be the appropriate time to change the title of this thread that is asking Pinsiders to block tom848tom...he honestly did nothing wrong and there is no reason for others to block him. You overreacted to a most likely innocent comment by insulting him...that is where this all started and where you made your mistake. Sometimes it’s best to look at the “other side” of a situation and when you do I hope you realize your action alone caused this. He had every right to leave the feedback he did after what you said to him...in my opinion you deserved it. And then to come to Pinside to ask us to block an eBay buyer when you were actually in the wrong was out of line and absurd. By your own actions you lost at least one customer...the one negative feedback comment you did have would most likely not have cost you a single customer and you acted as if it was going to significantly affect your business. Finally, as I read through all of your comments in this thread, you seemed to keep digging a bigger hole for yourself instead of just admitting that you overreacted and chalking this whole experience up to a lesson learned.

#125 4 years ago

toddsvec why have you not changed the thread title yet?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wrb1977.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-to-ebay-sellers-buyer-tom848tom-?tu=wrb1977 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.