(Topic ID: 246446)

Warning to eBay sellers

By toddsvec

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tregurd.gif
    assholes (resized).jpg
    giphy.gif
    tom848tom (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickerman2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#78 4 years ago

Unfortunately, you asked for it with the totally unnecessary aggravating comment. Why say that? The fact that you use the phrase butt hurt in your post says a lot as well. The guy gave you money, shut up and take it if use ebay. Buyers have power to mess up your rep.

#115 4 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

But I will stand my ground that people that email "please ship ASAP", "Please pack carefully", "send me the tracking number", "I need this right away", are the problem ones.

You can be “right” all day long and at the same time screw your feedback and top seller rating. You have to have a level temperament and basically smile and add them to the block list if you don’t like the interaction. I’ve bought several rottendog boards from you via your website. Unless ebay is really boosting your sales maybe it’s not for you?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickerman2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-to-ebay-sellers-buyer-tom848tom-?tu=wickerman2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.