(Topic ID: 246446)

Warning to eBay sellers

By toddsvec

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tregurd.gif
    assholes (resized).jpg
    giphy.gif
    tom848tom (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

I don't fault eBay much in this case,

I wouldn't either ... I would fault you! This guy just spent money and simply puts a note to ship ASAP .... instead of telling the guy it would go out tomorrow you decided to tell him his note aggravated you. Your note should've stopped right after morning mail. By going on you aggravated him. Who knows maybe he didn't see the shipping info or he was just wanting to get his machine fixed asap. Telling him he was aggravating you by giving his money to you isn't the best customer service and now you're going on a forum to tell others not to do business with this guy because he asked to ship ASAP!

I never dealt with you Todd but you had 100% feedback on Ebay which isnt easy these days so you're doing something right. I wish you no ill will .... just trying to give a different perspective!

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I am surprised eBay no longer allows a negative rating to be lifted with explanation.

Not sure if they changed the policy but negative feedback can be removed BUT it needed to be done by the user that left it. So basically your chances of getting this to happen is little.

Quoted from toddsvec:

I appreciate your input.

Thanks for not taking offense! Just a shame that words made an otherwise positive transaction end up being negative!

#104 4 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

Well color me surprised. I contacted eBay and complained that the feedback was not about my product, service or shipping time, and that I had met all their criteria. They even looked at my messages and resulted in:
    Upon review, we were able to remove the feedback because we had enough info to contradict the particular comment. You'll see it has updated on your dashboard. Happy 4th! ~Lori

WOW that surprises me .... eBay typical response is ... "work it out with the buyer"! Good to see you got it removed. Even though I wasn't in agreement with the way you handled it I don't agree you should get negative feedback for words! You sold and delivered the product. Worse case scenario the buyer could've left positive feedback and noted seller was harsh with his reply or something to that extent!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-to-ebay-sellers-buyer-tom848tom-?tu=mesz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.