(Topic ID: 246446)

Warning to eBay sellers

By toddsvec

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tregurd.gif
    assholes (resized).jpg
    giphy.gif
    tom848tom (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigehrl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#108 4 years ago

you definitely shouldn't have told a paying customer that he's annoying. no matter how sick of the same questions you've become. everyone experiences the same level of frustrating things in our jobs, and the best ones still take the high road.. every. single. time. you can spin it anyway you want, but unless you admit you messed up and that you shouldn't ever do that again, you don't deserve to have that review removed. let alone, getting us to block him.

#132 4 years ago

This behavior by the OP is concerning to me. I've never bought from big Daddy, but am often in the market for his products. I'd been referred to that business recently, and anticipated trying them out as an alternative to some of the other suppliers. not because they ever did wrong by me, but it's a small hobby, and i like to spread the love around to everyone. but now i'm faced with the possibility that if anything goes seriously wrong w/ the transaction, and i feel compelled to speak out about it, I too can be the title of a thread, asking the community to hang me in town square. i mean, it probably doesn't happen often, but in this thread it happened 100% of the time. and best i can tell K's arcade has never done that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigehrl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-to-ebay-sellers-buyer-tom848tom-?tu=bigehrl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.