(Topic ID: 167561)

WARNING!! This thread may cost you money. Comments please.

By Litedpinballmods

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

led controller 2 (resized).jpg
led controller (resized).jpg
0625172340_resized (resized).jpg
6FFA4842-E5E0-41D5-8522-13559A53EEC0 (resized).png
B18E4189-C198-43CB-904B-B6247DAF54C7 (resized).jpeg
EF1D8C5D-93E7-493A-A076-E38EFAFF877F (resized).jpeg
41345C25-5538-4984-A65D-B838A9C3F39F (resized).jpeg
F3981CB0-2A57-478A-A6F0-F249C27FEBF0 (resized).jpeg
899D7ED6-1424-49FF-8998-C42489D393DA (resized).jpeg
C208BAF0-68CA-4DC5-AF27-6327949EAC83 (resized).jpeg
20180722_180910 (resized).jpg
0625181410a_resized (resized).jpg
iron-maiden-hinge-cover-text-gif (resized).png
IMGA0722 (resized).JPG
IMGA0720 (resized).JPG
IMGA0719 (resized).JPG
There are 761 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 16.
#201 7 years ago

Old basic prototype of Funhouse. On the newer versions with or without the shadow mask, the yellow Williams will light up over the speakers for balance.

1011161540_resized (resized).jpg1011161540_resized (resized).jpg

1011161540b_resized (resized).jpg1011161540b_resized (resized).jpg

#202 7 years ago

Old basic prototype on Star Trek The Next Generation.

1011161537_resized (resized).jpg1011161537_resized (resized).jpg

1011161537a_resized (resized).jpg1011161537a_resized (resized).jpg

#203 7 years ago

This is an old prototype of Bad Cats with a shadow mask. Don't think I will have a shadow mask for this game in the future, but should have basic and deluxe boards.

off (resized).jpgoff (resized).jpg

on (resized).jpgon (resized).jpg

#204 7 years ago

Oh wow, the next mod coming out is going to cost me money too! It's very cool and will def work on a multitude of games.

Great job Dantina!

#205 7 years ago

Hey Dan, ya know how you can change the color of the gauges in your car buy putting in different color leds. Wouldn't be cool to be able to do that with your shadow mask over the gauges of HS2. When I get mine I'm gonna try putting colored gels over them and see which color I like best, same with the switches to simulate them being turned on. If I tape the gels on will it mess up the sm? People could "tweak" colors on other sm's also especially where there's big white places on their sp.

#206 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Dan, ya know how you can change the color of the gauges in your car buy putting in different color leds. Wouldn't be cool to be able to do that with your shadow mask over the gauges of HS2. When I get mine I'm gonna try putting colored gels over them and see which color I like best, same with the switches to simulate them being turned on. If I tape the gels on will it mess up the sm? People could "tweak" colors on other sm's also especially where there's big white places on their sp.

It is pretty easy to change some of the colors, you have plenty of space to do that. You can use a comet matrix kit, and put colored lights anyplace you want, just put them over the white. If that still does not give enough color, you can block put the white, using a vinyl product, or even black tape.

Using color comet matrix kits, you could have switches or gauges go on or off, or change colors when you do something in the game. We messed around with that. and wanted to make sure you had enough space to do that.

You cannot turn off sections of the white, but they are easily cover. To go a step further (we did a prototype for creature), you could take an area (on creature it was the drive in sign), cut the area with black vinyl, then cut the letters out of .25' black plastic, put in a sequencer, a few LEDs, and bingo you had the letter changing lights just like on the original Creature from the Black Lagoon mod.

All of this is no problem, if what you want to do is within 1/4" of a speaker it is harder.

Someone wanted bubbles that flashes on Fishtails. No problem, piece of vinyl to block the light, Comet matrix kit, run it to a switch, done. You can make a few custom places on the board for $20 and an hour of work.

#207 7 years ago

I just saw this thread and if the LEDs are 12v, the "backbox dimming module" here http://www.arcadeupkeep.com/backbox-kits/4587457160 may be a solution. I have this on my RBION and it allowed me to eliminate the Bent Plastic. As soon as you start the game, the LED backbox lighting dims to a configurable level. It's possible this module could dim the speaker panel, too.

-E

#208 7 years ago

Thank you for the link to the dimmer. I have had these in my games, no problems. In most games I get more glare from the dmd or translite. Many of my first pictures. I had the brightness turned way up to highlight the item. If the picture it is not bright enough, people complain. If it is to bright people complain. That is why we have a dimmer. With the dimmer, you can make it the level you want.

#209 7 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

It is pretty easy to change some of the colors, you have plenty of space to do that. You can use a comet matrix kit, and put colored lights anyplace you want, just put them over the white. If that still does not give enough color, you can block put the white, using a vinyl product, or even black tape.
Using color comet matrix kits, you could have switches or gauges go on or off, or change colors when you do something in the game. We messed around with that. and wanted to make sure you had enough space to do that.
You cannot turn off sections of the white, but they are easily cover. To go a step further (we did a prototype for creature), you could take an area (on creature it was the drive in sign), cut the area with black vinyl, then cut the letters out of .25' black plastic, put in a sequencer, a few LEDs, and bingo you had the letter changing lights just like on the original Creature from the Black Lagoon mod.
All of this is no problem, if what you want to do is within 1/4" of a speaker it is harder.
Someone wanted bubbles that flashes on Fishtails. No problem, piece of vinyl to block the light, Comet matrix kit, run it to a switch, done. You can make a few custom places on the board for $20 and an hour of work.

That's to much bs, I'll try the colored jells, much easier.

#210 7 years ago

How long until the website goes live i want those bumper caps!

#211 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

How long until the website goes live i want those bumper caps!

Thanks for asking.

My guys are doing some design updates to the plasma pop bumpers design while I am at expo having fun. Should be about a month. We will have green, blue, red, white, orange and rainbow. Working on purple and yellow. Also designing a lower profile piece, these pictured below are about 1cm taller then regular pop bumpers. The lower profile will be flat on the top. We are trying real hard to get them a little shorter to fit under ramps.

These pictures are prototypes that we rushed for expo. They are completely functional, have overcome all problems. Just fine tuning a few things.

I will get a video uploaded when I get back home.

DSCN2789 (resized).JPGDSCN2789 (resized).JPG

DSCN2790 (resized).JPGDSCN2790 (resized).JPG

plasma pop bumper first (resized).jpgplasma pop bumper first (resized).jpg

plasma pop bumpers (resized).jpgplasma pop bumpers (resized).jpg

#212 7 years ago

Thanks for asking.
My guys are doing some design updates to the plasma pop bumpers design while I am at expo having fun. Should be about a month. We will have green, blue, red, white, orange and rainbow. Working on purple and yellow. Also designing a lower profile piece, these pictured below are about 1cm taller then regular pop bumpers. The lower profile will be flat on the top. We are trying real hard to get them a little shorter to fit under ramps.
These pictures are prototypes that we rushed for expo. They are completely functional, have overcome all problems. Just fine tuning a few things.
I will get a video uploaded when I get back home.

These look killer.

#213 7 years ago

Looks great! Do they blink or flash when the pops go?

#214 7 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

They are plasma. They are kind of like those plasma globes when we were kids, you remember the ones, you could touch the globe, and a bunch of plasma would come to your finger and light up. These are same kind of thing, looks like lightening.

They can be on all the time, or sound activated.

We will have them in red, green, blue, orange, white and rainbow. Working on purple and yellow. I will set up a thread when I get home with a video to check them out.

#215 7 years ago

They look great Dan, might have to get a blue one for my custom game....

#216 7 years ago

Oh wow, those pop caps are awesome. I already know how many I'm buying. This thread is costing me money!

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

I have a disc on my MET Pro, not one of these and I have it set to on all the time cuz the sounds happen so fast the the light can't react fast enough for it to look any good.

#218 7 years ago

Please let me know when you're ready for me to throw money at you.

#219 7 years ago
Quoted from Wescobar:

Please let me know when you're ready for me to throw money at you.

I am always ready for you to throw money at me. LOL

I don't want to take anyone's money till I have a stack to ship, don't want to be one of those other guys. At that time I will contact people on this thread or those that have PM'ed me first.

Everything is good, just little things, like getting shipping boxes and a need to hire a new person.

#220 7 years ago

Update on plasma bumpers. The pictures that we took were of the second completed prototype. We are trimming a little bit here, a little bit their, and we are trying to get them much closer to a stock pop bumper height. We are also doing a few upgrades to the colors. We had a video, but I decided not to upload it, because I expect our next version to be a considerable upgrade to our current version.

We have all of the problems worked out, and everything works 100%, just trying to improve the design now.

Thanks
Dan

#221 7 years ago

I am always ready for you to throw money at me. LOL
I don't want to take anyone's money till I have a stack to ship, don't want to be one of those other guys. At that time I will contact people on this thread or those that have PM'ed me first.
Everything is good, just little things, like getting shipping boxes and a need to hire a new person.

Please make sure you PM me!

#222 7 years ago

Speaker inserts set will be $29.99. A bit more then Sterns, but they do require more work to make. Will have a selection for all games. This is the easiest mod you have ever installed in your game.

Bally/Williams genuine speaker plastic with built in shadow mask. $99.99

Im soo pumped for a HS11!! Can you tell me if what i see in the photo includes all this ? Not sure what im getting if i buy the deluxe. Do i need to buy the speaker plastic ? And the speaker insert set to get the look you showed ? Little confused.

#223 7 years ago

We have a few things.

A white lighted panel that replaces your current wood panel behind the speaker plastic is $199.99. This is the panel that your current speakers and current DMD will screw into. You get a complete new wood panel that lights up, you will just transfer your existing DMD, H channel and speakers to. You will use your existing plastic speaker panel that is on your game. Your current plastic speaker panel has a black paper that has to be removed.

The deluxe panel will be $259.99. It will have all of the white lights, and built in multi color lights around the speaker enclosure. You can not update the basic panel at a later time to a deluxe panel, the speaker lights are built in. I am working on getting the deluxe panels done first, so it may be a while before the basic panels will be available.

Our acrylic department is way behind, and we hope to have acrylic inserts that will be available for the speaker area when we start selling. The lighted speaker area and speaker inserts are much like what is available on Stern, Sega and Data East games made by speakerlightkits.com We will only be making lighted speaker areas and inserts for Bally/Williams games. When I stated our inserts were more work, that was not the best choice of words. Our inserts require a 2 layered construction, an acrylic design layer that you see, and a magnet layer that attaches to the metal speaker grill. Those will be $29.99 for the pair. This is an option.

Also as an option for some of the panels we will offer a genuine Bally/Williams speaker plastic with shadow mask. This plastic will look exactly the same from the front, but on the back it will have a shadow mask. The shadow mask will highlight areas of the plastic, in the case of The Getaway, the gauges will light up. Also this gives you a nice new shinny plastic, and you don't have to remove the black paper from the back of your current plastic. This panel is not required and will be $99.99.

When we are selling, you will have clear pictures of an original panel and pictures with a shadow mask panel. Hope this cleared it up for you.

#224 7 years ago

Very cool ideas here... I'm watching this thread.

Thanks!

#225 7 years ago

Wondering if your going to make the clear acrylic panel for older system 11's like Riverboat gambler, Jokerz etc... that are the dual 16 digit displays? Looking forward to these. Is the website up yet?
Thanks

#226 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Wondering if your going to make the clear acrylic panel for older system 11's like Riverboat gambler, Jokerz etc... that are the dual 16 digit displays? Looking forward to these. Is the website up yet?
Thanks

He will announce when it's up so save this thread as a Favorite.

#227 7 years ago

Thanks

Yes, we will have some system 11's, we have the plastic for Jokerz, and I will need to track down a riverboat gambler panel. The big title that I don't think I will do is Whirlwind. Whirlwind has a very boring panel. One game in my top favorite games is Funhouse, so I had to do that, and Bad Cats is one of my wives favorite, so I have to do that one.

Probably will be about a month on the website.

Guns N Roses is on our short list also.

#228 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

He will announce when it's up so save this thread as a Favorite.

I'v already saved, Favorited, bookmarked, screen shot, written down by hand, post-it's in every room.
I just keep my computer on all day and refresh screen once an hour!

#229 7 years ago

and I will need to track down a riverboat gambler panel.

I have my speaker panel face ready to go. Found it over a year ago and yet to install. I would just need the clear plexi and the lighting.
I think RBG would look great lit up!

#230 7 years ago

I'v already saved, Favorited, bookmarked, screen shot, written down by hand, post-it's in every room.
I just keep my computer on all day and refresh screen once an hour!

Yeah your good then.

#231 7 years ago

Thanks for all of the support.

We redesigned nearly everything on the plasma pop bumpers, reduced the size some (when I said it was about 1cm taller then regular bumper, I was wrong, it was taller, had some numbers wrong), but we were able to shorten them some, still taller then a regular bumper. Did some yellow and purple, were happy with how those came out. On the lighted band under the bumper, we better matched the color, and centered them better. Every time we do a change, takes us about a week to make a new prototype. These new ones, should be our final design. I will post a new thread when they are done. We will have the selection of colors and a side by side picture with a regular bumper, and the exact height difference. Also a video to see them in action.

On the lighted speaker panels, everything is going well. We are making jigs for a lot of the little stuff. Having jigs will make everything more consistent, reliable and quicker to make. Made a few small changes. Still waiting on a few plastic panels from the printer, but we won't delay selling the lighted panels if we don't have a few plastic speaker panels in stock. When these are also done I will start a new thread.

On either the pop plasma bumpers and the lighted speaker panels, I will contact those people that have posted or PM'ed first.

Again, thanks for all of the positive feedback.

#232 7 years ago

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Dan.

#233 7 years ago

Crap....I should have never opened this thread! This might be right up there with ColorDMD as a must have mod for my pins. Great job on a novel mod. I'm interested in seeing how the plasma caps turn out. Some games just scream for that effect.

1 week later
#234 7 years ago

Bump for updates.

#235 7 years ago

On the lighted speaker panels, we have a 800 pound circle metal shear that died on us, it was what we need to cut the metal speaker grills. We have a stack of about 40 boards done except the metal speaker grill. We are still working on making more boards while we are waiting on repairs for the tool.

On the plasma pop bumpers, we did a lot of upgrades on those when we got back from expo, we are very happy with them now. We are waiting on some materials to start making those in quantity. We will have them in blue, green, red, orange, white, yellow, purple and rainbow when we get all materials.

I am sorry, but I feel like I am starting to sound like Stern, LOL.

Don't worry, everything is coming, we have a staff of 6 full time people and some part timers, it is also taking a lot of time out to train these people, some very talented people on staff. Once everything starts coming, we will have a lot coming.

Dan

#236 7 years ago

Thanks Dan,
Any video of the new plasma pop bumpers yet ?

#237 7 years ago

On the lighted speaker panels, we have a 800 pound circle metal shear that died on us, it was what we need to cut the metal speaker grills. We have a stack of about 40 boards done except the metal speaker grill. We are still working on making more boards while we are waiting on repairs for the tool.
On the plasma pop bumpers, we did a lot of upgrades on those when we got back from expo, we are very happy with them now. We are waiting on some materials to start making those in quantity. We will have them in blue, green, red, orange, white, yellow, purple and rainbow when we get all materials.
I am sorry, but I feel like I am starting to sound like Stern, LOL.
Don't worry, everything is coming, we have a staff of 6 full time people and some part timers, it is also taking a lot of time out to train these people, some very talented people on staff. Once everything starts coming, we will have a lot coming.
Dan

Hey Dan, you may have already answered this; do you plan on doing some alternate art speaker panels for games that don't have art like Congo and JM?

#239 7 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Thanks Dan,
Any video of the new plasma pop bumpers yet ?

No, we went through much of our stock working on updates. I have learned weird problems come from nowhere when working on prototypes. We pretty much learn to expect the unexpected when we work on things now, kind of frustrating.

I was going to post videos of the ones we made before, but the new design is so much better, I did not want to confuse people.

I am very happy with what we have now, very happy with them, just don't have any. We have tracked down a few sources for the materials we need. We don't have any power, mounting or manufacturing problems, just need the materials now.

#240 7 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Hey Dan, you may have already answered this; do you plan on doing some alternate art speaker panels for games that don't have art like Congo and JM?

Yes, but way down on the list, going to be a long time, I would think over a year. We are currently working on alternate art for Ghostbusters to make a Stern panel. Because we feel that panel will sell so well, we are planning on making that panel interactive. We don't want to violate any copyrights, but at the same time we want it to tie in well with the game, so that is limiting. We have a design in with an artist, take a little while to get that back, and then to make a prototype of the artwork will take a few weeks. Nearly every time we make a change to the artwork it will take about a month to get a new prototype. The panel for Stern has been done for a while, and we have all of the materials, so once we get artwork done, will be pretty quick to release.

Working on this panel is not taking time or resources from other projects since we are using an outside artist and printer.

One big problem is I have had a deposit on a premium Ghostbusters since May 2nd, and of course don't have my game yet. We will have 6 or 7 mods for ghostbusters shortly after we get the game, to work out sizes.

Dan

#241 7 years ago

No, we went through much of our stock working on updates. I have learned weird problems come from nowhere when working on prototypes. We pretty much learn to expect the unexpected when we work on things now, kind of frustrating.

I was going to post videos of the ones we made before, but the new design is so much better, I did not want to confuse people.

I am very happy with what we have now, very happy with them, just don't have any. We have tracked down a few sources for the materials we need. We don't have any power, mounting or manufacturing problems, just need the materials now.

Ok thanks. Cant wait to see them when you can .

#242 7 years ago

Yes, but way down on the list, going to be a long time, I would think over a year. We are currently working on alternate art for Ghostbusters to make a Stern panel.

Understood, I'm just happy its a possibility. From a business perspective, it makes total sense considering the market would be much larger for the Sterns than Congo and JM. But selfishly, I hope its sooner than later . I'm looking forward to what you guys come up with for alternate art no matter what pin its for.

#243 7 years ago

Are you going to Free Play Florida next weekend in Orlando? I'd love to see these in person.

#244 7 years ago

No, but I am not far from you. Not sure where you live in Jacksonville, but I am 20 minutes from River City. I took my wife to Chicago Expo 2 weeks ago, and I gave her the choice of New Orleans or Florida Free play, guess I am eating mud bugs instead of playing pinball. Just got my GhostBusters yesterday, and I asked my wife if I could take the game with us. She said I could, but that might be a trick, lol.

#245 7 years ago

okay ... I can't hold my question back any longer about the glowing instruction cards that you showed at the Chicago Expo. After your presentation my wife & I walked over to the vender area and saw this lamp that she wanted for our game room. When I saw it, I immediately thought of your product for the glowing cards. You said we could get custom sized ones (I think?). Do you know what I'm thinking here? Can I order a custom size for my mini-lamp translite and playfield? For perspective, the translite is 4x6. This could turn into something really awesome (pinball geek I am). If that is not possible, I'll come up with just some non-lit cards or something. Posting this publically as whoever made these at expo could expand their product to add your product as an option.

Pinball_Lamp (resized).jpgPinball_Lamp (resized).jpg

#246 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

okay ... I can't hold my question back any longer about the glowing instruction cards that you showed at the Chicago Expo. After your presentation my wife & I walked over to the vender area and saw this lamp that she wanted for our game room. When I saw it, I immediately thought of your product for the glowing cards. You said we could get custom sized ones (I think?). Do you know what I'm thinking here? Can I order a custom size for my mini-lamp translite and playfield? For perspective, the translite is 4x6. This could turn into something really awesome (pinball geek I am). If that is not possible, I'll come up with just some non-lit cards or something. Posting this publically as whoever made these at expo could expand their product to add your product as an option.

Thanks for your question.

Ironically that is one product line that we have completely done, and I have 500 sitting in storage waiting for us to get these other lines done. We have the cards custom sized for Stern, Bally/Willaims, Sega and Data East. We will have them in 8 colors, white, light blue, red, green, orange (peach), yellow, purple and dark blue. We have made instruction cards for 156 different games. I will sell these in kits, taking about 10 minutes to install, no power issues. I guess I could start a thread on these when I get back from New Orleans. They do look really cool.

Back to your specific question. Yes that would look great in that light. The cards that I have for the games are a little smaller then 4 x 6, but I have a few that I ordered for prototypes, and did not do anything with. I think I have white (that is the brightest white, but is pink when off), light blue, red and maybe one or 2 other colors. I have the matching inventor and 12 volt power supply. If you tell me what color you want, I will look to see if I have one and I would be willing to sell everything needed for $30 total, S&H included in that total. Give me a PM and I will check if I have that color and I will PM you with instructions to install in your light. I will also send you the film to print your own item on them.

If that sounds reasonable, please tell me what you thought of the presentation in Chicago.

Dan

#247 7 years ago

If that sounds reasonable, please tell me what you thought of the presentation in Chicago.

Sounds reasonable - thanks! I'll PM you shortly. Posting presentation thoughts here so it might trigger other input (or disagreements) from others that attended. My thoughts:

The mods you are doing are very creative and unique from what others are doing. I personally think you need to show the products more in your presentation. Maybe show a video of your various speaker screens showing maybe 5 second samples of each of them (or most of them). You have more now, so show them off. Eyes will not be off the screen and you will have everyone's attention. The plasma pop bumpers are really cool - I'll likely be buying red ones with yellow lightning bolts or similar for my AC/DC Prem. The video or pics of that was ok, but if you have your new version on video, definitely show that. The lighted cards are cool too, passing one around was good. My general input would be to give more time to showing your end products in a purchasable state.

Your company should do well.

#248 7 years ago

Thanks for your question.
Ironically that is one product line that we have completely done, and I have 500 sitting in storage waiting for us to get these other lines done. We have the cards custom sized for Stern, Bally/Willaims, Sega and Data East. We will have them in 8 colors, white, light blue, red, green, orange (peach), yellow, purple and dark blue. We have made instruction cards for 156 different games. I will sell these in kits, taking about 10 minutes to install, no power issues. I guess I could start a thread on these when I get back from New Orleans. They do look really cool.
Back to your specific question. Yes that would look great in that light. The cards that I have for the games are a little smaller then 4 x 6, but I have a few that I ordered for prototypes, and did not do anything with. I think I have white (that is the brightest white, but is pink when off), light blue, red and maybe one or 2 other colors. I have the matching inventor and 12 volt power supply. If you tell me what color you want, I will look to see if I have one and I would be willing to sell everything needed for $30 total, S&H included in that total. Give me a PM and I will check if I have that color and I will PM you with instructions to install in your light. I will also send you the film to print your own item on them.
Dan

I bought light up cards for my Avatar LE from that German company, long story short the inverters wound up over heating and melted holes in them. What volt are yours rated at, 12v?

#249 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I bought light up cards for my Avatar LE from that German company, long story short the inverters wound up over heating and melted holes in them. What volt are yours rated at, 12v?

Yes, that has been a common problem with the ones from Germany, those can be a fire hazard (even a few threads here). People hook them up to their game using the 12 volt power supply in the game, problem is that 12v power supply is 13.8 or 14+ volts sometimes. The inverter can not handle that high of voltage, and can cause the inverter and or the cards to melt. BIG PROBLEM. Also many times those cards can cause different kinds of interference in the game.

Yes, ours are also rated at 12 volts, but in our kit you get a separate power supply that is switched from you games powers, and the power supply gives you a true steady 12 volts, so no problems and no noise. Plus our kit will come with a 2 meter extension, so you don't have the problem of opening your game and having wires hanging everyplace. With the extension, you run the wires down the underside of the playfield and put in the existing wire loons, much cleaner and much more convenient.

Also, with our kit the wires will fit in the small slots that hold some Bally/Willaims instruction cards in place, and no soldering. Everything is plug and play.

When we designed these, we looked at all of the problems the Germany company was having, and designed in a way to avoid all of the problems he was having.

Thanks for asking.

Dan

#250 7 years ago

That's GREAT news Dan, I'd REALLY like to use the cards and EL paper that lights them up that I payed for so is there any way I can do that? Pinball Center has some real crap.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.50
$ 15.00
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 761 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-this-thread-may-cost-you-money-comments-please/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.