Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 224 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by indybru
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wafer_thin_mint.jpg
    New-Shit-has-come-to-light (resized).png
    850D6EEC-9B62-4E85-925C-88784BBC4C15-697-0000015170DDE8E8 (resized).jpeg
    10227056515_8cb331b0c9 (resized).jpg
    wheel (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinlink.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

He sees it that he agreed to pay 3000. I see it that he agreed to pay cash, failed, chewed me out, but worse lied.

You both agreed on a price of $3,000. Just because he was a dick (allegedly), doesn't give you the right to charge more or to keep his deposit. Give the dude his deposit back and be done with it. I think he was in the wrong to chew you out, but now you are in the wrong to keep his deposit purely out of spite. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Lied to, yelled at, cussed at. If he had been nice and said hey made a mistake this would have all never happened. Things happen, but he didn't own up to his mistakes. Instead he opted to tear me a new one and then demand something that was never agreed to. From the messages I have been getting on facebook this isn't a new thing.

So you feel that you are owed the extra $300? You are in the wrong here, dude.

I get that he was not nice to you. That sucks. Now pay him the money you OWE him. You agreed on a price, he paid you more, now you won't make it right. This is not helping your reputation IMO.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

I am also a straight shooter. I do what I say I will do, both as a buyer and a seller.

Ummm what? No you are not a straight shooter. You agreed to a 3k deal, were paid 3.3k and now are keeping the difference to teach this guy a lesson because he was mean to you?

Well Dung is now on my shit list. Yes, this is a real list I keep of people that I will never buy/sell from/to.

#32 6 years ago

Did you mention to the guy that the check was made out for $300 too much?

#82 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Dung has stated the $300 has ALREADY been returned via Paypal dispute!!!

Was this clearly stated? I see that a dispute was started via paypal, but not that the buyer has actually received it back yet.

#123 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

DO ANY OF YOU READ BEFORE YOU POST?
    Dung has stated the $300 has ALREADY been returned via Paypal dispute!!!

Quoted from PinballCompany:

Just to be clear, we have not yet received the $300 back and it remains in dispute status with Amex, which indicates that the seller has not agreed to the refund.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinlink.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-the-pinball-company?tu=pinlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.