Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 224 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by indybru
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wafer_thin_mint.jpg
    New-Shit-has-come-to-light (resized).png
    850D6EEC-9B62-4E85-925C-88784BBC4C15-697-0000015170DDE8E8 (resized).jpeg
    10227056515_8cb331b0c9 (resized).jpg
    wheel (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#39 6 years ago

I say let Paypal sort it out. They can hear both sides, and their decision will be final either way. If the dispute/chargeback has already been filed, any of you saying to give back the money are dopes... he'll give back the 300 then what? Paypal decides to refund it and he's out ANOTHER 300? Screw that!

They can get their money back if he feels like giving it back AFTER paypal makes a decision, and not a second before.

#117 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballCompany:

Just to be clear, we have not yet received the $300 back and it remains in dispute status with Amex, which indicates that the seller has not agreed to the refund. "Yelled at, lied to, and cussed at..." Come on now... Seems a bit dramatic. I am sure Dung had only kind things to say to Nic. If someone was THAT big of a jerk to me, I certainly would not have done a deal with them and told them to be on their way.

This is a prime candidate of why I would be hesitant to do business with your company in the future.... not because of ANYTHING Dung has posted, but because the person that was actually involved is seemingly hiding behind his wife. Dung was directly involved...you were not? I don't get why you're on here trying to make these claims that you know nothing about firsthand. Because husbands NEVER bend the truth when talking to their wives, AMIRITE?!

I know you're trying to defend your perception of your husband, but in heated moments, we all do and say stupid s--t. Let him come on here when he has some time and respond.
    The only post you needed to make was "Hm...that doesn't sound like my husband, but I'll point him to this thread and he can respond as he sees fit." I mean....unless you're sitting on recorded phone calls or something and he hasn't deleted the nastygrams he purportedly sent and you have access to that account. Something isn't adding up here.

Is there anything worse than arguing with someone who's personally vested in the outcome of an argument, but yet was not privvy to the causes of it? It's like me trying to get the hundreds of dollars my cell phone provider owes me that the douchebags in the phillipines can't seem to get authorized but the dickheads in the store are the ones that promised it to me....but here I am yelling at some hapless fool over the internet over something they can't possibly know or verify that I was told.

#119 6 years ago

Oh the irony... STHAAAAAP.

#154 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZenTron:

If you want to overpay for one of my pins and toss some insults my way, that is ok. Ill be laughing to the bank..

Just remember, there's a cumulative cost there. For every game we sell to a retailer above cost, they're screwing over someone else for probably 1.5x that, and that's how we end up with idiots selling Airbornes for 4500 bucks on craigslist.

#160 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballCompany:

Don't we always overpay? That's why sellers like dealing with us.

Can you guys talk to FUN here in Mesquite and get them to massively overpay for my (AWARD WINNING) Farfalla and my (USED IN A PAPA CIRCUIT EVENT) Metallica? I'd really love to pay off a bunch of things this year.

*Edit* Edited for puffing text. LOL!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-the-pinball-company?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.