5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HD_Fatboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

warninglabel (resized).jpg
    Williams_Warning_Shock_Hazard (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

I've recently got a request for a sticker found on the back of Williams - Stellar Wars.
    The image I received was very badly yellowed and torn.
    I could not read the STD number which is supposed to be in the lower right corner.
    Can anyone please look for me and maybe provide me with an image?

Peter
    http://www.inkochnito.nl

Williams_Warning_Shock_Hazard (resized).jpgWilliams_Warning_Shock_Hazard (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #2 5 years ago

Anyone please???

#3 5 years ago

Still nothing....

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from Inkochnito:

Still nothing....

I just found this post. I will check my Stellar Wars tonight when I get home. Do you just need a picture of the sticker?>

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from HD_Fatboy:

I just found this post. I will check my Stellar Wars tonight when I get home. Do you just need a picture of the sticker?>

Hey HD_Fatboy.....You can send him a picture but all Peter really needs is the STD number which is on the right bottom corner of a good decal.

If its not too much trouble you could also confirm the measurements of the decal.

Thanks.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from HD_Fatboy:

Yes, please!

Like Groucho said, the STD number is needed and verifying the size would also be great.

#7 5 years ago

Here is what I use on Gottlieb coin doors.

warninglabel (resized).jpgwarninglabel (resized).jpg
    #8 5 years ago

I am sorry to report my label has less left than the original one posted. Sorry I couldn't help

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-shock-hazard-sticker?hl=hd_fatboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.