Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Eagle14
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Don't trust the seller Marcdaddy from I wanna play pinball. He sells banners and demands PayPal friends and family. He has not sent what was agreed for a significant sum of money and simply refuses to reply, get I can see him listing more banners on here. Yeah, my stupid mistake for PayPal friends and family. Anyway just wanted to warn anyone else thinking of buying from him.

#2 1 year ago

Have you called him? He has his info listed in his pinside store.

He doesn't necessarily "demand" friends n family, that's just the way he is willing to be paid. As a seller he has that right or don't buy from him if you disagree.

Anyway, I've purchased a couple banners from him with no issues.
    Give him a call.

-Mike

#3 1 year ago

I bought a banner on June 19th and have asked twice for shipping information with no reply so this thread is concerning
    I’m not in the USA to be able to call him either, having the banner shipped to my office for when I’m back in august

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

He doesn't necessarily "demand" friends n family, that's just the way he is willing to be paid

Bahahaha

#5 1 year ago

Not sure what the issue is but I have bought alot from him and never had a problem.

#6 1 year ago

I just saw this, I'll pm you tracking when I get the hard copy. Sorry Eagle!

#7 1 year ago

If you didn’t get what you ordered contact paypal. They can get you a refund. Takes a few days and messages but they are good to work with.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

Don't trust the seller Marcdaddy from I wanna play pinball. He sells banners and demands PayPal friends and family. He has not sent what was agreed for a significant sum of money and simply refuses to reply, get I can see him listing more banners on here. Yeah, my stupid mistake for PayPal friends and family. Anyway just wanted to warn anyone else thinking of buying from him.

What day did you pay him? Was this a couple of days ago or a week ago?

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from Marcdaddy:

I just saw this, I'll pm you tracking when I get the hard copy. Sorry Eagle!

May I ask why you are so quick to respond here, but have been ignoring his emails?

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

May I ask why you are so quick to respond here, but have been ignoring his emails?

Great question with such an obvious answer.

#11 1 year ago

I've ordered from him a bunch as well, stand up guy and never ran into any issue. Glad he responded here already.

Like with me, this is probably a side hustle and sometimes life gets in the way.

#12 1 year ago

I bought a couple games from marc. Drove down to his house. Really nice guy. Marc, if you read this and got any more games for sale give me a call

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from Anindyfan:

If you didn’t get what you ordered contact paypal. They can get you a refund. Takes a few days and messages but they are good to work with.

Not when you pay friends & family for goods… which is also against their ToS

#14 1 year ago

Thanks for sending me new tracking showing postage today Marcdaddy. Shame they weren't posted 5 weeks ago, but at least they are on there way now. Thanks again.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-seller-marcdaddy?hl=krupps4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.