(Topic ID: 257845)

Warning! Mirco not returning playfields and plastics.

By Mitch

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Have you been wronged or how do you feel about how he treats customers.”

• I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and never received them back 8 votes
      4%
    • I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and dont expect them back 2 votes
      1%
    • I'm never buying g from mirco because of this 95 votes
      52%
    • I'll still buy from mirco because I have no issues with his shady practices 6 votes
      3%
    • None of this matters as mirco quality is shit and he never addresses it. 56 votes
      31%
    • I love mirco he can do no wrong. 16 votes
      9%

(Multiple choice - 183 votes by 162 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    31501F9A-9528-4881-92AA-D9E17991B604 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191220-233554_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-233545_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Untitled document.pdf (PDF preview)
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nerdygrrl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#167 4 years ago

Just trying to keep it neutral, and as someone that handles multiple accounts and customer requests, etc myself. It sounds like he has a set policy of send in you old, I keep it, you get a new one. With that being said, it sounds like he made special arrangements with others and possibly forgot that these were not part of the reg set. For the customer it is their one and only PF, for him it's just a number in a vast queue. It's one of the reasons why I try not to do special requests in my shops. It's too easy to lose track.

That being said, when brought to his attention he seems like he is slow to respond and rigid/unflexing. I get production issues happen, but when someone sends you stuff on loan and you give them a time frame, if you can't meet that time frame you should send them their property back, especially if it has been requested by the owner. To hold onto it like this because he has had delays is not ok. When someone asks for their property back, it should be sent back period.

I just got my xmas bonus and had planned to buy a Taxi and MB PF. I guess that's not going to happen at the moment.

#225 4 years ago

I think a lot of the "being treated poorly" comes down to perception and expectations. There is also a huge language and cultural barrier here. Viewing his replies through US lenses will give a much more negative impression. As a result I think that is unsettling to the folks stateside and sort of amps up or escalates how they respond.

To me he just comes off as being very, well, German. It's very matter of fact. Some here have referred to it as cold and rigid. He's definitely not a SoCal guy. He had an arrangement and now folks are trying to pull out of that arrangement. Some of that has to do with production delays on his end. As I stated above, if you miss deadlines and a person asks for their property back, just send it back.

And I totally get being fed up waiting. I had sent some rare parts off to be plated by a company I will not name, seven months later I still didn't have them. I finally asked for them back. It sucks that some of you are still waiting for your stuff. I do hope this gets resolved for everyone's sake.

#254 4 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

And stern via his subsidiary. Not sure why he keeps lying about making stern fields when it is clear that he does. How would two completely different manufactures have the exact same clear AND adhesion issues???

TBF my last CPR PF had adhesion issues. It's not just a Micro/Stern thing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nerdygrrl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mirco-stealing-playfeilds-and-plastics?tu=nerdygrrl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.