(Topic ID: 257845)

Warning! Mirco not returning playfields and plastics.

By Mitch

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Have you been wronged or how do you feel about how he treats customers.”

• I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and never received them back 8 votes
      4%
    • I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and dont expect them back 2 votes
      1%
    • I'm never buying g from mirco because of this 95 votes
      52%
    • I'll still buy from mirco because I have no issues with his shady practices 6 votes
      3%
    • None of this matters as mirco quality is shit and he never addresses it. 56 votes
      31%
    • I love mirco he can do no wrong. 16 votes
      9%

(Multiple choice - 183 votes by 162 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    31501F9A-9528-4881-92AA-D9E17991B604 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191220-233554_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-233545_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Untitled document.pdf (PDF preview)
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnibus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#285 4 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

After reading all of this I have actually come up with a solution.
    Maybe during the process the NOS pf may take scratches or other damage and returning it would be bad and just cause a problem between Mirco and the volunteer of pf.
    The solution for helping Mirco make money doing this would be " You get a repro pf for sending in your NOS pf and because your original may not be in the same condition as you sent it in, Mirco gives you a second repro pf to cover the nos pf"
    If you didn't want say another exact pf to cover the nos you sent in, then maybe a different pf from Mirco's catalog to cover things.
    I would do this deal as it's beneficial for all parties involved. What do you think of this going forward?
    -Mike

If you have a nos pf... most dont want a reproduction in its place. They'd like a repo as compensation for helping... but want their NOS item ... not trade it down for a reproduction.

The repo is always a repo...

#341 4 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

I’m glad he has stated he will return, but there is no questions he has flip flopped on that decision.

Or at the very least... been very unclear in his dialog here. It's really not that hard to address specific demands point by point... He goes on about blurring the 'usual' with this case, etc. He didn't help himself much...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnibus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mirco-stealing-playfeilds-and-plastics?tu=flynnibus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.