(Topic ID: 257845)

Warning! Mirco not returning playfields and plastics.

By Mitch

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Have you been wronged or how do you feel about how he treats customers.”

• I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and never received them back 8 votes
      4%
    • I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and dont expect them back 2 votes
      1%
    • I'm never buying g from mirco because of this 95 votes
      52%
    • I'll still buy from mirco because I have no issues with his shady practices 6 votes
      3%
    • None of this matters as mirco quality is shit and he never addresses it. 56 votes
      31%
    • I love mirco he can do no wrong. 16 votes
      9%

(Multiple choice - 183 votes by 162 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    31501F9A-9528-4881-92AA-D9E17991B604 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191220-233554_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-233545_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Untitled document.pdf (PDF preview)
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ds_nadine.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#125 4 years ago

And I may remind you there IS a time difference here of several hours, we're near 11 PM.

Unless you have no life (or like me sitting in night shift) you'd propably not be on pinside on a Friday night.

#127 4 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

Damn poor mirco must have been stuck in this time difference for a few years now.

That is not what I was getting to and you know that.

#131 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Do the right thing. Return the borrowed items to the customers. Period.

He has to, by law.

Communication aside...

The question from reading all of this is:
    ARE they "borrowed"?
    (Or did people just not read their contract with him?)

Until this is cleared up (and even then) I'd advise to refrain from wishing people a horrible death.

#134 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

Well, based on the comments here, you guys won’t be buying JJP games in the future.

And we all know that this is 100% to be happening. *cough* *cough*

#137 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

pipe, possibly lead containing

XD

Nah, I don't get pinside moderation consideration, I never will.

These are all comments that'd be even criminally liable (at least here) and the forum operators would be accountable for that.

In addition, that "good ‘ol boys on here havin some keyboard justice, pinball style" is why Stern, JJP, Deeproot and others stopped posting here.
    I'd guess if the shitstorm around Rick & Morty and the people lamenting about their place in line (wich was absolutely obvious that they'd have to wait up to 18 months) won't stop, maybe Spooky'd be next.

That's a loss in my opinion.

#141 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

Just got back from the city. Here's the email right before he stopped talking to me in September. I can post all of them with me constantly asking when I will get the originals back but it will be a lot of reading. This is not a case of a misunderstanding. He knew I expected a restored playfield that I depopulated the underside to ship off to him back.
    Mirco it’s been 2 more weeks and I haven’t heard anything from you. You can easily have scanned them in a day or two yet I sit here with my thumb up my ass. You can at least respond to an email. When I 1st emailed you to ask about your free playfield offer for donating mine you told me I can expect the playfield and plastics back at the end of April. I have been more than patient waiting over the whole summer as I check everyday to no avail. I even offered to accept another repro in place of the original if you needed to keep it longer and not a peep from you. PLEASE SEND MY QUICKSILVER PLAYFIELD AND PLASTIC SET BACK TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cost me a second sale while waiting for you to keep your word. I’m at the point where I’m sorry I tried to help the community.
    His response:
    Hi Chris,
    sorry but it is not my only thins of the day to work on the parts for a repro game. I have other more important projects right now.
    First - you already got the replacement for the send in playfield. The deal is I keep the original, you get teh new one. Yes, you can have the other but I told you I might need it for a while if issue pop up. The plastic set is not in work schedule for the next few weeks. Sorry for that.
    My response:
    Woah the deal was never you keep the original. Up until now all of our communication referenced me getting both playfields back. Now all of a sudden you’re keeping the original?! You told me you would need it a little longer with the original playfield for reference not that I forfeited my original playfield. You told me 2 weeks ago you would scan my plastics now its set for the next 2 weeks? This is why I emailed all of these messages and didn’t call you so I would have a reference of our communication. I understand I’m not the only thing you have going on in your business but be professional and keep your word. I’ve been strung along enough already.

Ok, please Keep in mind I only write the following from a "legal" standpoint.

"This is not a case of a misunderstanding. He knew I expected a restored playfield"

One does not proof the other. He cleared that up in his answer:

"The deal is I keep the original, you get teh new one. Yes, you can have the other but..."

So he says that is is not the deal but he is willing to accomodate.

So everything hereafter does not matter.
    What does matter is if he or you can proove what the deal was.

Quoted from wrb1977:

Mirco clearly states...”I will keep the used playfield for future reference.”

If that is "the deal" that was made you guys lost your case and take bake a lot of those allegations.

Noone did "steal" anything to begin with.

#147 4 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

CRispin as reinforcement you should just provide the screenshots instead of a retype. Seeing those screens seals the deal (Ièm not trying to say you are lying) what I am saying is they are not refutable.

You have to read from bottom to top. (I may be wrong it's nearly 6AM now and my shift is over.)

Reading this the first time playfieldS are mentioned is in the holidays where they kinda miscommunicate.

So yeah, it's objectively kinda difficult without that phone call imho; I believe you of course.

#148 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

I agree...a post is not a contract. Maybe someone can provide correspondence where Mirco says the original playfield will be returned along with a new repro.

It is a contract in the Moment you're agreeing by sending that stuff over.

#157 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

This seems simple to me...
    Unless someone can provide something where Mirco says that they would be getting their original playfield back along with a new repro, it seems that the “donors” misunderstood “the deal”, made some assumptions, and Mirco has done nothing wrong.

Nontheless they should come to a solution in favour of them both (like sendig the PF back but the recepient has to pay the shipping) and Mirco has to set up a proper contract stating that there is no side agreement made on the phone and a timeframe (or the explicit lack of one).

Then this would be waterproof.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ds_nadine.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mirco-stealing-playfeilds-and-plastics?tu=ds_nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.