(Topic ID: 257845)

Warning! Mirco not returning playfields and plastics.

By Mitch

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Have you been wronged or how do you feel about how he treats customers.”

• I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and never received them back 8 votes
      4%
    • I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and dont expect them back 2 votes
      1%
    • I'm never buying g from mirco because of this 95 votes
      52%
    • I'll still buy from mirco because I have no issues with his shady practices 6 votes
      3%
    • None of this matters as mirco quality is shit and he never addresses it. 56 votes
      31%
    • I love mirco he can do no wrong. 16 votes
      9%

(Multiple choice - 183 votes by 162 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    31501F9A-9528-4881-92AA-D9E17991B604 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191220-233554_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-233545_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Untitled document.pdf (PDF preview)
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crispin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

It’s terrible that you have to be victimized and fearful to tell in fear of losing your property. Hopefully mirco will respond and return people’s property.

Couldn't have said it better. Thanks so much for starting this thread Mitch! I didn't want to start this thread out of fear of never seeing my stuff again. Like rape victims we have been questioning ourselves as if we did something wrong and not speaking out for fear of what would happen to our property. After being in the dark since Sept when he stopped corresponding and doesn't pick up his phone what do I have to lose? Here's my post from the Quicksilver thread to share my experience with Mirco.

I'd like to share my Mirco experience with the Quicksilver group and what my repro playfield is like now that I FINALLY received it the 2nd week of August. In October of last year I sent my restored playfield that Devin (sohchx,) had touched up and cleared along with my plastic set to Mirco so he could make the repros possible. I was told that he should print mid Feb of this year and I should expect my stuff back mid to end of April of this year and that he might need the playfield a little longer for reference. When I saw that the playfields were put up for sale I kept emailing asking for updates and when I can expect the playfields back because I wanted to repopulate and sell this game. A number of excuses like various colds and vacations and workers not being there were given over the summer while I had the distinct pleasure of watching other pinsiders receive their playfields! Even though I was being jerked around I kept sending pleasant emails and kept getting curt non aplogetic responses. When I had enough in July and sent an email demanding my playfield and plastics back he finally sent me a repro 2nd week of Aug. but without the plastic set. I emailed asking why I hadn't received the plastics I was told that he didn't have the time to deal with my small project he has more important work to deal with. I then got the run around again until Sept when I was told he still didn't get to it and that I should be happy with the playfield I received and that the deal was he keeps the donor playfield for reference. Then in the next sentence he wrote but of course if you want it back you can have it I just need it for reference. I again explained I had people interest in buying the Quicksilver since May and need the plastics back. Well a month went by again and I reached out and reminded him I haven't complained publicly this whole time. That every time he told me he needed my playfield for reference I told him I"d be willing to accept another repro in it's place if he wanted to keep the original and I NEED my plastics to finish this restore. Silence

I'm tired of asking politely for my playfield and plastics back while being strung along with excuses or just outright ignored. In 3 days it will be a year since I shipped them though I was told I'd have them back within 6 months. It's not the 6 months difference it was the way in which I was treated during the whole process. He couldn't be bothered to even scan some plastics over the span of a year?! Just wanted to share my frustrating year long experience with Mirco and warn others what to expect if you are kind enough to depopulate and send off your property to Mirco to share with the community. Since I wasn't a paying customer he couldn't be bothered. I haven't heard from him since September 11th!

#22 4 years ago

Oh forgot to say thaty post was from 53 days ago. I'm past the year mark now. I was sorry to find out from others after I posted that he is an equal opportunity 'I don't give a shit about our agreement kinda guy' and others are in the same boat.

#45 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

He was at Disneyworld, they weren't run yet, blah blah blah.

Yeah he used vacations and sicknesses to string me along for 6 months as I asked for just my plastics to be scanned and sent back so I could finish the restore. I offered to accept another repro and have him keep the original. I offered to buy another repro or one of his other playfields at 1/2 price to let him keep the original for reference as long as he wants just so he would send the plastics back. He couldn't even be bothered to respond. Apparently he has a correspondence limit and got tired of hearing from me.

#105 4 years ago

What a class act you are Mirco. I'm running around the city try to get stuff done before everyone closes for the holidays. When I get home I'll look for your email to share it. Why the hell would I send a restored and cleared playfield and a complete plastic set for you to keep?! That was never the deal and you know it. You couldn't even scan the plastics a year later you douche!! Send me my property back like you should have done in April like you promised.

#138 4 years ago

Just got back from the city. Here's the email right before he stopped talking to me in September. I can post all of them with me constantly asking when I will get the originals back but it will be a lot of reading. This is not a case of a misunderstanding. He knew I expected a restored playfield that I depopulated the underside to ship off to him back.

Mirco it’s been 2 more weeks and I haven’t heard anything from you. You can easily have scanned them in a day or two yet I sit here with my thumb up my ass. You can at least respond to an email. When I 1st emailed you to ask about your free playfield offer for donating mine you told me I can expect the playfield and plastics back at the end of April. I have been more than patient waiting over the whole summer as I check everyday to no avail. I even offered to accept another repro in place of the original if you needed to keep it longer and not a peep from you. PLEASE SEND MY QUICKSILVER PLAYFIELD AND PLASTIC SET BACK TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cost me a second sale while waiting for you to keep your word. I’m at the point where I’m sorry I tried to help the community.

His response:

Hi Chris,

sorry but it is not my only thins of the day to work on the parts for a repro game. I have other more important projects right now.

First - you already got the replacement for the send in playfield. The deal is I keep the original, you get teh new one. Yes, you can have the other but I told you I might need it for a while if issue pop up. The plastic set is not in work schedule for the next few weeks. Sorry for that.

My response:

Woah the deal was never you keep the original. Up until now all of our communication referenced me getting both playfields back. Now all of a sudden you’re keeping the original?! You told me you would need it a little longer with the original playfield for reference not that I forfeited my original playfield. You told me 2 weeks ago you would scan my plastics now its set for the next 2 weeks? This is why I emailed all of these messages and didn’t call you so I would have a reference of our communication. I understand I’m not the only thing you have going on in your business but be professional and keep your word. I’ve been strung along enough already.

#143 4 years ago

DS his 1st communication was a phone call where we discussed when he would be done with my playfield and that I can have it back in April. His 1st email starts I know what you're talking about...I had no reason to not trust his word as he told me a number of pinsiders have sent their stuff to him. Read the rest of the emails where I constantly reference my playfield being returned. It wasn't until the Sept email he tried to tell me that the deal was I forfeit my playfield. If that was his method of operation he would have told me a hell of a lot earlier to stop asking for my property to be returned. It wasn't until he got tired of me asking about the progress that he sent that email.

Hi chris,

I did not work on the plastics so I'm sorry but I need them a little longer...
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Mirco Steffen
    Systemtechnik GmbH & Co. KG
    Immengarten 16
    30926 Seelze
    GERMANY

phone: 05137/8250391
    cell/mobile: 0179/3940313
    international phone: +49 5137 8250391

www.mircoplayfields.com
    www.Facebook.com/mircoplayfields

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Do., 29. Aug. 2019, 05:30:
    Hi Mirco, I understand you might be busy but I haven’t heard from you in days. I didn’t want to call and bother you but if that’s the only way to reach you I am going to be forced to call. Please give me a call or response as to when I can expect my donor playfield and plastics back. Thanks,
    Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 11:02:25 AM
    To: Mirco Steffen <[email protected]>
    Subject: RE: Qs

Hi Mirco, hope all is well on your end. I am repopulating your beautiful Quicksilver playfield and noticed the hole for the wires that run from under the playfield to the ball serve coil under the apron is missing. I don’t know if others gave you a heads up. I am getting close to finishing and will need my plastic set back. Please let me know if your done using my playfield as well. I’d like to start swapping it into the other game. I saw in some pinside threads the clearcoat on some of the playfields are rippling at the point where posts were screwed down to tight. I took great care in not overtightening anything that screwed into the playfield. I’m wondering if you happen to know when the playfield you sent me was cleared. When I’m finished repopulating the playfield I’ll leave the game in it’s cabinet and not play her for the required months so it fully cures. Was hoping you could suggest a timeframe for fully cured. Thanks for your time, Chris

Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 2:17:59 AM
    To: Chris DeStefano <[email protected]>
    Subject: Re: Qs

Hi, it shipped yesterday.

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Di., 13. Aug. 2019, 00:38:
    Hi Mirco, hope you’re feeling better and are able to finally get my playfields out in the mail. I just finished hosting a 30 pin section at a gaming expo this weekend so was swamped last week getting games ready and loaded up. Now that the games are back home and unloaded I have the time to beg you for my playfields back. I have seen another pinsider receive his playfield this past week and lost my buyer for my pin over this delay. I had a buyer who stated he would overpay for my second Quicksilver at the beginning of the summer who kept begging me to sell him the game as is cheaper so he could restore it himself. I kept promising him the new playfield was coming telling him a number of times you said it was going to be in the mail. Well he couldn’t wait anymore and bought someone else’s restored game with a new playfield in it for 7k! When I eventually get my playfields in and restore mine I probably wont find someone who wants to pay that much. I have had my basement tied up all summer with my QS parts in the middle of my games and I keep trying to be patient and not complain at all while I blindly wait by my mailbox. PLEASE let me know when I can expect my playfields or if there’s any way I can help move this along. sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, August 5, 2019 2:13:33 PM

Hi chris, I'm feeling bad about this, but I got a bad cold which keeps me out of office till end of the week. Sorry....

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Mo., 5. Aug. 2019, 19:00:
    Hi Mirco, I didn’t hear form you Friday so I’m reaching out to you today. My cell is 631 943 3814 if you find it easier to call. Hope to hear from you either way. Thanks,
    Chris

Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 1:52:27 PM

Actually I'm still in Orlando but go back home today. I will be in office Friday.

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Mi., 31. Juli 2019, 13:27:
    Hi Mirco, hope you enjoyed your vacation. I didn’t want to hit you up on your 1st day back. I still haven’t received anything from your company since I communicated with you before you went away. Would really appreciate if you could send out at least one of the Quicksilver playfields, though both would be great. My address is Chris DeStefano, 19 Ventura Drive, North Babylon NY 11703 Please let me know how long you think it will take to arrive and what the tracking # is so I can track it. Please excuse all of the emails but I’ve been waiting by my mailbox since spring. Thanks for your time, Chris Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 11:42:27 AM

Thx

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Mi., 24. Juli 2019, 11:26:
    OOops sorry for bothering you on your vacation, I assumed you were back already. Hope you enjoy the remainder of your time off!
    Chris

Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 11:19:05 PM

Hi chris,

Somehow I can't write in Facebook. I'm on vacation till 29th. I will be back in the office on the 30th.
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Mirco Steffen
    Systemtechnik GmbH & Co. KG
    Immengarten 16
    30926 Seelze
    GERMANY

phone: 05137/8250391
    cell/mobile: 0179/3940313
    international phone: +49 5137 8250391

www.mircoplayfields.com
    www.Facebook.com/mircoplayfields

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Fr., 31. Mai 2019, 17:55:
    Hi Mirco, I just saw the good news on pinside about the Quicksilver playfields being ready.Thanks so much for the new playfield!! I can't wait to install her and get this game back together. When should I expect my playfields and plastics to ship back so I can make sure I'm home that day? Can you send me a tracking # so I can see their progress? I still have my eye on a Barracora playfield when I can afford her down the road. Have a good one,
    Chris

Sent: Monday, May 6, 2019 9:29 AM
    To: Mirco Steffen

Hi Mirco, hope you enjoyed your vacation. I'm checking in on the Quicksilver project and hoping they should be shipping soon. Can't wait to get this back together. Thanks, Chris

Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:02 AM
    To: Chris DeStefano

Hi chris,

I will ship the box on the 20th. So some time... I will print qs when I return from vacation on the 10th... cash at show is fine...
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards,

Mirco Steffen
    System-Technik GmbH & Co. KG
    Immengarten 16
    30926 Seelze
    GERMANY
    Tel. 05137/8250391
    Mobil 0179/3940313

International phone#:
    +49 5137/8250391

www.mircoplayfields.com
    www.facebook.com/mircoplayfields

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Di., 26. März 2019, 10:54:
    Hi Mirco, hope all is well on your end. I'm checking in on the Quicksilver project and when I can plan on them arriving? I also LOVED your Barracora playfield and just picked the game up a few days before you started the thread. I am thinking of going to Allentown and wanted to know what the cut off date is to let you know if I'd like you to bring one for me. Would I have to paypal you before hand or can I pay cash at the show? Thanks and have a good one,
    Chris

Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2019 2:14 PM

Hi Chris,

I expect to print them in the week after next...

Mirco Steffen
    System-Technik GmbH & Co. KG
    Immengarten 16
    30926 Seelze
    GERMANY
    Tel. 05137/8250391
    Mobil 0179/3940313

International phone#:
    +49 5137/8250391

www.mircoplayfields.com

Am So., 10. Feb. 2019, 17:48 hat Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> geschrieben:
    Hi Mirco, Happy New year! Hope all is well on your end and you enjoyed the holidays. This is Chris in America checking in on your progress with my Quicksilver playfield. I have had a couple of people from pinside pm me to see if I knew how far along you are in the process. Have a good one!
    Chris

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 6:02 PM

Thanks a lot!

Mirco Steffen
    Fa. System-Technik
    Klaus und Mirco Steffen GbR
    Immengarten 16
    30926 Seelze
    GERMANY
    Tel. 05137/8250391
    Mobil 0179/3940313

International phone#:
    +49 5137/8250391

www.highclasspinballs.com

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Di., 30. Okt. 2018, 16:49:
    Hi Mirco, the Quicksilver playfield and plastics are on their way. The tracking # is 7735 9899 6524 and the pick up # is FRGA239. Keep me posted and have a good one,
    Chris

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 10:08 AM

Please see the label attached

Mirco Steffen
    Fa. System-Technik
    Immengarten 16
    30926 Seelze
    GERMANY
    Tel. 05137/8250391
    Tel. 0179/3940313

International phone#:
    + 49 5137/8250391

Am Di., 30. Okt. 2018 um 03:26 Uhr schrieb Chris DeStefano <[email protected]>:
    Ok Mirco, I have the playfield and plastics, (that are wrapped in paper towel and placed in a gallon ziplock bag,) in the 1inner box. Then they're wrapped up in a second box that wraps around and fits the 1st box. My contact info is:

Chris DeStefano
    19 Ventura Drive
    N. Babylon NY 11703
    cell: 631-943-3814

I'll let you know when it's on the way,
    Chris

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 9:30 PM

Hi chris, yes please include the plastics. Even if it is broken it is useful... no matter what box it is as long as it is packed good.... I will create a fedex label and email it to you tomorrow. Please send me all info they need like adress and phone...

Mirco Steffen
    Fa. System-Technik
    Immengarten 16
    30926 Seelze
    GERMANY
    Tel. 05137/8250391
    Mobil 0179/3940313

International phone#:
    +49 5137/8250391

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Mo., 29. Okt. 2018, 20:55:
    Hi Mirco, just finished taking everything off the underside. Yes I have the plastic set but my center strip plastic that sits over the 4 bank target is broken. Shall I include the set with the playfield anyway? Please don't be insulted but I'm going to place the playfield in the butchers paper and then send it to you in a CPR box from when I ordered my Fathom. Is the info that you included in the last email what I use to create a fed ex sticker? I can drop it off at the fed ex place but have never made a ticket before. Thanks
    Chris

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 11:38 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Qs

Hi Chris,

I know what you are talking about... do you have a complete plastic set as well? I would like to do the set...

Added over 4 years ago:

removed emails Mirco reached out and will send stuff back

#152 4 years ago

I did this quickly, opening them in paint should blow them up.
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Added over 4 years ago:

#158 4 years ago

Untitled document.pdfUntitled document.pdf

Ok here is the whole pdf use the enlarge button

Added over 4 years ago:

#159 4 years ago

DS This man knew I was expecting my property back, if it is not returned I will make it my mission to scream from the rooftops that no one ever deal with him again. I didn't want to make this public but it is the only thing I can do since the classless individual will not return my property, emails or calls. Read the emails, I was nothing but polite until his actions required that I shouldn't be. Would you ship your playfield to America after you were told it would be returned by April and be as patient as I was? I shouldn't be screwed because Mirco deemed the playfield not perfect to be returned. He knew I drove the playfield down to MD populated on the underside to have it restored. When he asked for a donor he knew I took the extra steps to remove everything off of the underside to share the playfield with the community. Since you're a local give him a call and let him know it would be easier for him and his reputation to just be a man and live up to his word.

#161 4 years ago

I did not respond to that thread, he asked for a Qsilver in the Qsilver thread. I was told I would get my property back and apparently all these other pinsiders thought the same thing. I already offered to buy another playfield to have my plastics shipped back and he couldn't even be bothered to respond to me. Hey Ds if you think I'm paying shipping after this shit show you have another thing coming.

#163 4 years ago

I understand where you're coming from Rusty. I spoke with him before I sent my playfield away and expressed my concerns of having a game disassembled in the basement for a year. His 1st email in our chain starts off I know what you are talking about...

#165 4 years ago

Again wrb I did not respond to that thread. I spoke with him. If he knew he wasn't giving me my property back he would have stated up front the 1st time I mentioned it in the email thread. I didn't badger him I left plenty of time in between each email. I constantly referred to me expecting me getting my donors back. If you read all the responses he apologizes for not getting to it but doesn't tell me I'm wrong and will not be receiving my stuff until after he sent me the repro. Then he hits me with oh you should be happy with what you received. It's 1:30am and I'm done.I tried to share with the community and got screwed. There's an ocean between us and he better keep it that way.

#176 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

Hopefully Mirco will contact the people who’s property he has and return it.

Lol that would take a man of his word. Instead Highclassless pinball Mirco sent me an email telling me to remove my emails from the post or I'll be hearing from his lawyer. No apology. No let's see what we can do to make this right.

Quoted from Highclasspinball:

I think I have to chime in here with some truth.
    As this is mainly about the Quicksilver playfield, I would like to keep everyone aware here that the deal always is and was: I recieve the old bad playfield and the donor gets a new one back for free. I cover all shipping charges as well. Same deal for plastics. The Quicksilver which was requested in exchange for the donor was one of the first ones sent. So far the plastic set is not finished so plastics could not be replaced. Again, the donor plastics will remain here. This is the deal I have always offered, nothing else. Who uses the search option in the forum can find that in various threads.
    Yes, I have some more donor playfields which are in the line to be made. The past few month were very busy so I could not work on any new items but as we upgraded capacity this will change early next year. There will be more new items to come soon as well as some new products.
    And again for all who have missed it - I HAVE NEVER MADE ANY STERN PLAYFIELDS!!!
    If someone has sent a playfield to me who thinks I forgot about it, please feel free to contact me as PM or email.
    Sorry for any confusion I might have caused, but I will no longer participate in a bashing thread.
    Regards,
    Mirco

You're insinuation that I am lying forced me to post my emails. I'll take them down when my property is returned.

#178 4 years ago

I'd like to thank all the people who reached out to me in pm's, some who are in the same boat and others that are just incredulous that this is happening. I'm usually giving thumbs up to everyone I agree with but everyone knows how I feel. Special shout out to lordless who posted the southpark meme And it's gone! That cracked me up.

#202 4 years ago
    Quoted from T7:

This is a disingenuous statement. In the interest of fairness, Mirco actually said...

How do you figure T7? Mirco knew the whole time I had expected my playfield and plastic set back. Where in the email chain does he mention that I will not be getting them back before the response you just posted? When we discussed the different color greens on my playfield before I sent it I told him I wanted both playfields back at the same time for when I repopulated as a reference.

Quoted from T7:

Yes, you can have the other (your original) but I told you I might need it for a while if issues pop up.

Read the sentence. He admits telling me that I can have my playfield back after he used it for reference. He also told me they would be done by April. When I saw other pinsiders receiving their playfields weeks before I even received anything I asked if he was done with both. It wasn't until this response after the repro was sent that he states the deal was my playfield for his repro which he knows was not the case. Why did he not correct me in all the previous emails where I was asking for my stuff back?

#203 4 years ago

Oh by the way when issues popped up and I emailed Mirco letting him know that there wasn't a hole drilled for the coil to kickout to the shooter lane under the apron he didn't answer me. When I asked about his pooling clear problem and what precautions I should take he ignored that one too.

#210 4 years ago
    Quoted from T7:

I'm only trying to be a voice of reason, because people twist things when they are upset

Hey voice of reason I asked for my playfields for months in advance of the September 11th email. Mirco would have told me in any of the responses to those emails that I wasn't to expect my donor back if that was the deal. Instead after months of me trying to find out when I could expect my playfields back and noticing paying customers were receiving their playfields he chose to just not respond anymore. No. Instead he told me what the deal was AFTER he mailed out the repro , wiping his hands of the whole situation because I didn't hear from him again until someone was nice enough to start a thread I should have. At anytime during the year in any of his responses he would have corrected me if this wasn't the case. Never mind my plastics which he has totally disregarded. Am I emotional? It's been over a year how would you feel T?

Hi Mirco, hope all is well on your end. I'm checking in on the Quicksilver project and when I can plan on them arriving? March 26 2019
    Hi Mirco, hope you enjoyed your vacation. I'm checking in on the Quicksilver project and hoping they should be shipping soon. May 6 2019
    When should I expect my playfields and plastics to ship back so I can make sure I'm home that day? Can you send me a tracking # so I can see their progress? May 31 2019
    Hi Mirco, hope you enjoyed your vacation. I didn’t want to hit you up on your 1st day back. I still haven’t received anything from your company since I communicated with you before you went away. Would really appreciate if you could send out at least one of the Quicksilver playfields, though both would be great. July 31 2019
    Hi Mirco, hope you’re feeling better and are able to finally get my playfields out in the mail. Aug 13 2019

#211 4 years ago

You just twisted things again here. Mirco didn't "admit" telling you that you can have your playfield back. What he said, as I posted (and you posted in your emails) was:

You already got the replacement for the sent in playfield. The deal is I keep the original, you get the new one. Yes, you can have the other (your original) but I told you I might need it for a while if issues pop up. The plastic set is not in the work schedule for the next few weeks. Sorry for that.

What part of "I told you" do you not understand? It was understood by both of us that I would be getting my playfields back. How did I twist that?

#218 4 years ago

T7 the emails clearly show that I was under the impression as well as Mirco I would be getting the playfields back. The emails were provided because others said that this was not my original deal with him. Mirco doesn't communicate well is an understatement. In fact Mirco just stopped communicating. How long could it have taken him to scan the freaking plastics and return thpose? How is it that others feel the same way as I do thinking they will never get their playfields back? I'm not the longest case someone else here has been waiting over 13 months.

#224 4 years ago

No T7 its been 8 months since I was told I would be getting them back in April. It's been 3 months since I demanded them back.

#232 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

I have seen many of crispin 's for sale ads in the past, and it is apparent he is a stand up guy with integrity and does good by those who buy his games.

Thanks for the kind words Tomass.

#246 4 years ago

wrb you can truly believe whatever you want. I truly believe I was polite with all of my emails even while my questions went unanswered and responses that have me waiting for weeks and then no response at all. So was it me telling Mirco he's leaving me with my thumb up my ass or was it typing in caps that you consider losing my cool? Even when typing in all caps to return my property I prefaced it with Please. Don't tell me I didn't understand what my deal was.

Mirco it’s been 2 more weeks and I haven’t heard anything from you. You can easily have scanned them in a day or two yet I sit here with my thumb up my ass. You can at least respond to an email. When I 1st emailed you to ask about your free playfield offer for donating mine you told me I can expect the playfield and plastics back at the end of April. I have been more than patient waiting over the whole summer as I check everyday to no avail. I even offered to accept another repro in place of the original if you needed to keep it longer and not a peep from you. PLEASE SEND MY QUICKSILVER PLAYFIELD AND PLASTIC SET BACK TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cost me a second sale while waiting for you to keep your word. I’m at the point where I’m sorry I tried to help the community.

#249 4 years ago

Yes wrb it was disconcerting for me to receive an email from him on Sept 11th stating that I will get it back even though I was not entitled to it when he full well knew I was expecting it back. The last few emails with him where me trying to get the plastics back so I could finish the restore with the repro that he sent. I found it totally unacceptable that 5 months after I was told they 'd be done they still weren't even scanned.

#252 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

crispin I truly hope you get everything back at some point. The one thing I definitely agree with in this thread is that Mirco is very SLOW in making repro parts...that’s not good business.

Thanks wrb, I hope everyone that expected their playfields returned get them back as well.

#334 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

this was never about a witch-hunt,

Yes I only wanted to share my story with the community and force him to respond to me, not destroy a reputation. Thank you Mirco for letting me know they'll be returned. There were a number of other people that emailed me and shared their stories and I'm glad they will be made whole. Thank you all for your support, the personal pm's and understanding. Hope everyone enjoys the holidays with their families playing pinball!

#364 4 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know Mirco sent me an email wishing me a Merry Christmas and letting me know that he's getting the plastics done shortly and will let me know when everything ships. I tried removing the emails but my posts are older than 24 hrs so all I could do was stirke the material and leave an addendum. Hope everyone receives the same email. Enjoy your holidays.

3 weeks later
    #393 4 years ago

I haven't heard from Mirco since Christmas Eve. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

#399 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinLen83:

You wrote him?

Not yet Len I was trying to show restraint.

1 month later
    #401 4 years ago
    Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Anything yet guys ?
    I sent Peter a Haunted House playfield about a year ago. He paid for the shipping and within 6 mnths received a new repro HH playfield. Never expected the old one back. Peter was always promp to reply during the entire process and couldnt have gone any smoother. I also purchased a Getaway playfield from him with the same results.
    Reqlly hoping this has been resolved.

Mirco reached out to me at the end of January. He told me the inserts sunk and the clear would have to be redone on the donor playfield
    and offered one of his repro playfields instead of the donor. The plastics and playfield should arrive this week.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crispin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mirco-stealing-playfeilds-and-plastics?tu=crispin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.