(Topic ID: 257845)

Warning! Mirco not returning playfields and plastics.

By Mitch

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Have you been wronged or how do you feel about how he treats customers.”

• I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and never received them back 8 votes
      4%
    • I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and dont expect them back 2 votes
      1%
    • I'm never buying g from mirco because of this 95 votes
      52%
    • I'll still buy from mirco because I have no issues with his shady practices 6 votes
      3%
    • None of this matters as mirco quality is shit and he never addresses it. 56 votes
      31%
    • I love mirco he can do no wrong. 16 votes
      9%

(Multiple choice - 183 votes by 162 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    31501F9A-9528-4881-92AA-D9E17991B604 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191220-233554_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-233545_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Untitled document.pdf (PDF preview)
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#262 4 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

I believe you that your situation was different. I would have 100 percent expected to get my playfields back also. I'm just saying that I could have made assumptions that caused me to lose them. I probably would have gone over the terms with him before sending but you never know what could have been.

Micro welcomes people to send him NOS playfields, but later in the post he only refers to KEEPING “used or damaged” playfields. Why the hell would someone send him a NOS playfield and want a fake back in return? Seems to me he probably has a different deal for receiving “new” or restored playfields.

Common sense people.

#264 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:Well at the risk of starting a bon fire. I read what was posted by Micro and he indeed ask for PF's, original used/damaged or NOS; however, later he only states that "used or damaged will be kept". The post never mentions specifically NOS PF's again only damaged or used which to me indicates he had no intention of keeping a PF that is NOS, "undamaged or used". Ask yourself who would send a perfectly good NOS PF to him to keep, only expecting to receive (even if perfect) a repro PF??? The Nos would be worth much more in a game than any repro ever would. Compare buying any muscle car or anything else, original is king to vintage and plays a vital role in value. I think he is welching on his promises, IMHO. If anyone thinks it's a good deal to get a repro in place of a NOS in comparable shape, I may have a couple repro BG's I'd like to trade for comparable NOS's....what a deal!

Beat me to it. Great minds.

#268 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

I truly believe this is a case of people getting excited about a free new playfield and made assumptions or didn’t understand the agreement in regards to their original.
    @crispin was NEVER told he isn’t getting his original back. He got his new playfield and Mirco clearly told him that he needs to hold onto it longer in case there are issues before he returns it. @crispin seemed to get impatient and lost his cool.

What you believe is irrelevant. Why do have such a hard on here for defending Mirco and doubting multiple pinsiders? Why are you acting like a wanna be attorney, or an arbiter of what’s fair? Or an expert in “parsing”?

Have you even read the Quicksilver thread?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mirco-stealing-playfeilds-and-plastics?tu=TheFamilyArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.