(Topic ID: 257845)

Warning! Mirco not returning playfields and plastics.

By Mitch

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Have you been wronged or how do you feel about how he treats customers.”

• I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and never received them back 8 votes
      4%
    • I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and dont expect them back 2 votes
      1%
    • I'm never buying g from mirco because of this 95 votes
      52%
    • I'll still buy from mirco because I have no issues with his shady practices 6 votes
      3%
    • None of this matters as mirco quality is shit and he never addresses it. 56 votes
      31%
    • I love mirco he can do no wrong. 16 votes
      9%

(Multiple choice - 183 votes by 162 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    31501F9A-9528-4881-92AA-D9E17991B604 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191220-233554_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-233545_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Untitled document.pdf (PDF preview)
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Monk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#258 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

It is unbelievable to me how the majority of Pinsiders in this thread are unable to read and comprehend the simple trade deal offered by Mirco...
    It is crystal clear...
    MIRCO KEEPS THE ORIGINAL PLAYFIELD IN EXCHANGE FOR A REPRO PLAYFIELD!!!
    Everyone that is currently ruining Mirco’s reputation please read the terms of the deal in the threads that I attached in previous posts...it’s black and white!
    And still...NOT ONE Pinsider can show anything from Mirco that shows a different agreement other than the one above.

Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Yes there are some special agreements with some customers and yes, of course I will stick to them. In the quicksilver case, we had a special agreement as that was a redone playfield but so far plastics are ot finished. I will have them done in January so they are no longer needed. Usually the donor playfields aren't bad shape, very rarely they are nos or similar. The quicksilver one has completely off colors after the touch up. So usually it is not usable anymore. But that is only my opinion....
    Regards,
    Mirco

It seems people are dismissing Highclasspinball own acknowledgement that Crispins deal was “special” and “some special agreements” are done. There is no way you can look at one post stating the originals aren’t returned and blanket that statement for every deal. Highclasspinball acknowledged that, why can’t some of you?

#340 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

I get that it’s more than just crispin...he’s the only one that detailed his agreement...so that’s all I could go by. The point in my past couple posts is about what Mirco just said. If he’s saying he said all along that people would get their playfields back that’s total bs. As recently as this thread Mirco explained that the terms of the trade deal were that he keeps the originals! If he’s saying something different now...wow. That’s why I’m thinking/hoping Mirco just meant his deal with crispin where he agreed to return the original to him and not his general trade offer. This was detailed in the communications shared by crispin. If Mirco flip flops within this thread alone on what they said, he clearly can’t be trusted and I’m an idiot for backing him and his words.

But he already has flip flopped as he told @crispin the deal was to keep the original in one of the later emails Mirco sent @crispin.

-“Special deal” in this thread
    -Keep the original playfield late in the email chain even though it was stated a few times early on that @crispin expected the original back
    -Obviously returning it in January once I’m done with it.

I’m glad he has stated he will return, but there is no questions he has flip flopped on that decision.
    -

#381 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

According to pipes post #355 one is guilty of stealing something loaned them without any proof of “intent”. So if one goes to pipes court and forgot to return a loaned item, well that doesn’t matter, congratulations you are going to be convicted of a crime. Glad pipes isn’t a real judge. One would also hope he isn’t on a jury if needed to deliberate the case. I’m glad there are real courts to determine if criminal activity has been carried out. If pipes had included that “intent” was determined to have been carried out in his post he would have correct, but he did not. Drop Mic.

I think it’s time to let it go. It doesn’t matter if anyone agrees with you or not. Anyone that cares has made their stance known and neither side is changing. Time to move on.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Monk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mirco-stealing-playfeilds-and-plastics?tu=Monk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.