(Topic ID: 257845)

Warning! Mirco not returning playfields and plastics.

By Mitch

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Have you been wronged or how do you feel about how he treats customers.”

• I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and never received them back 8 votes
      4%
    • I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and dont expect them back 2 votes
      1%
    • I'm never buying g from mirco because of this 95 votes
      52%
    • I'll still buy from mirco because I have no issues with his shady practices 6 votes
      3%
    • None of this matters as mirco quality is shit and he never addresses it. 56 votes
      31%
    • I love mirco he can do no wrong. 16 votes
      9%

(Multiple choice - 183 votes by 162 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    31501F9A-9528-4881-92AA-D9E17991B604 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191220-233554_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-233545_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Untitled document.pdf (PDF preview)
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mitch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

After seeing this mentioned in so many different threads I fell that it should have it's own topic so people are aware and dont get ripped off by mirco.

Atleast half a dozen people have sent playfeilds or plastic sets in to be used for repo artwork.

Mirco then refuses to send back the owners property and will eventually completely stop responding and ghost you.

This is a warning that if you send something to mirco, despite what he may say you may never see it again.

Because of this I am boycotting mirco. I will no longer buy any products made by them.

You've been warned.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I believe you, but I think it's best to cite actual posts and have the playfield owners chime in here, especially if you are not one of them. I hope everyone gets their stuff back.

I have sent PMs to a few members who have had this happen to them asking them to share there experiences here.

There are a few reports of this in this thread and a few other threads.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-which-new-mirco-repro-playfield-titles-wanted-for-2018/page/17#post-5365976

#48 4 years ago

I have to say when I started this thread i was worried it would get shut down or become very negative towards me.

I'm glad people are showing up to support the pinside community.

#81 4 years ago
    Quoted from Highclasspinball:

I think I have to chime in here with some truth.
    As this is mainly about the Quicksilver playfield, I would like to keep everyone aware here that the deal always is and was: I recieve the old bad playfield and the donor gets a new one back for free. I cover all shipping charges as well. Same deal for plastics. The Quicksilver which was requested in exchange for the donor was one of the first ones sent. So far the plastic set is not finished so plastics could not be replaced. Again, the donor plastics will remain here. This is the deal I have always offered, nothing else. Who uses the search option in the forum can find that in various threads.
    Yes, I have some more donor playfields which are in the line to be made. The past few month were very busy so I could not work on any new items but as we upgraded capacity this will change early next year. There will be more new items to come soon as well as some new products.
    And again for all who have missed it - I HAVE NEVER MADE ANY STERN PLAYFIELDS!!!
    If someone has sent a playfield to me who thinks I forgot about it, please feel free to contact me as PM or email.
    Sorry for any confusion I might have caused, but I will no longer participate in a bashing thread.
    Regards,
    Mirco

How hard would it be to put their old playfeild in the box with the new one and ship it ?

So someone sends you a nice original and then they only get back a repo with sub par clear? That seems like a terrible deal.
    Even if your clear was good they still lose a nice original. That's bullshit.

#110 4 years ago

Poll added!!!

#118 4 years ago

Yes there are some special agreements with some customers and yes, of course I will stick to them. In the quicksilver case, we had a special agreement as that was a redone playfield but so far plastics are ot finished. I will have them done in January so they are no longer needed. Usually the donor playfields aren't bad shape, very rarely they are nos or similar. The quicksilver one has completely off colors after the touch up. So usually it is not usable anymore. But that is only my opinion....
    Regards,
    Mirco

Since you have free time to post could you let us know why your clear coat doesnt harden and pools around anything tightened to it?

#209 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Wow, lots of stuff here.
    If it may help here is my experience so far; ordered several stuff directly to Mirco , only had an issue once when a mini pf arrived damaged (obviously during transport as I found the missing chip in the box) => got a new one free of charge from him within a week.

What does this have to do with people sending their playfeilds and plastics to mirco and them him refusing to send them back?

#240 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

It is unbelievable to me how the majority of Pinsiders in this thread are unable to read and comprehend the simple trade deal offered by Mirco...
    It is crystal clear...
    MIRCO KEEPS THE ORIGINAL PLAYFIELD IN EXCHANGE FOR A REPRO PLAYFIELD!!!
    Everyone that is currently ruining Mirco’s reputation please read the terms of the deal in the threads that I attached in previous posts...it’s black and white!
    And still...NOT ONE Pinsider can show anything from Mirco that shows a different agreement other than the one above.

Its obvious you cant read.

Chrispin sent his playfield in as a request in a quicksilver thread. He didnt see the original looking for thread by mirco so how was he to know?

When he discussed sending it in mirco never said anything about keeping it. ONCE AGAIN HOW COULD CHRISPIN KNOW!!!

And after all this why cant mirco just send it back? Why does he have to be so stubborn? It's called customer service it's obvious you know nothing about this.

#266 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

I’d be highly aggravated with the runaround he is doing too. But I can’t say that I like the thread title, as I don’t believe “Mirco Stealing playfields and plastics” is right. I find the “stealing” part hard to digest.

If you lend your property to someone and then they wont give it back even when you ask for it what's that called?

#273 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Again, I’d be highly aggravated and would have posted about it here too if it had happened to me. But this is not “stealing” without the owners consent.

Ok I have a pinball machine here that was willingly given to me to fix up for a friend.

If i decide to keep it even if he asks for it back that's ok then as he gave it to me willingly?

Do you have any pins or maybe a car I can borrow. I swear I'll give it back someday.

#299 4 years ago

Wow all it took was 300 posts for you to finally agree to send Chris's stuff back.

This all could have been avoided it you were honest and upfront with people.

What about the threats of a lawsuit against chris or were you just playing the big man like when you threatened john greatwhich with lawsuits over classic stern repos?

And any word on your clearcoat pooling issues?

#300 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

crispin encouraging news above!

Talk is cheap.

#302 4 years ago
    Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

I see the holidays brings out the best in people, including the Canadian's....

Pot meet kettle.

#316 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

@mitch...seriously??? Mirco posts a very positive message and that’s all you can do is find negativity. Give Mirco a chance to make this right. He wasn’t dishonest, a thief, criminal, etc. and does not need to return these items as that was not part of the trade deal. He is now offering to do this out of shear goodness other than the verbal agreement he had with @crispin. You started this witch hunt and got the Pinside mob going with all their pitchforks out with very little factual information and clearly without the ability to read. You ignored a very simple trade offer that was consistent and repeated in multiple posts by Mirco. This thread was on the verge of possibly destroying a business for no good reason. Everything you did in this thread including the options in your poll were biased and absurd. And then, without missing a beat, you feel the need to stir the pot again about a completely separate issue, the clearcoat pooling, which this thread was never about! Assuming Mirco makes good on their most recent post, I am going to consider this issue closed. The Mirco bashing, which was unjustified and never needed to happen in the first place, should now stop. This thread has seen it all: threats against Mirco, arrests, the FBI, credit card fraud, lawsuits, international criminal law, assault with a pipe wrench, death by fire, etc!!! The only good thing this thread did was maybe give Mirco a good swift kick in the ass to work at a more efficient pace and complete each project in a more timely manner. So maybe for Mirco and the pinball community this will have been worth it in the long run...time will tell.

Actions speak louder then words. Hes been lying for a long time.

I do hope he changes his ways and becomes a more reputable buisness.

That being said I'm not gonna believe a post from a known liar till he proves himself.

Sorry if you blindly believe everything your told.

Sorry if in your eyes he can do no wrong.

#317 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

He wasn’t dishonest, a thief, criminal, etc. and does not need to return these items as that was not part of the trade deal

Sounds like you have no idea what your talking about as he says....

I have always said I will send them back

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mitch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mirco-stealing-playfeilds-and-plastics?tu=Mitch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.