(Topic ID: 257845)

Warning! Mirco not returning playfields and plastics.

By Mitch

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Have you been wronged or how do you feel about how he treats customers.”

• I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and never received them back 8 votes
      4%
    • I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and dont expect them back 2 votes
      1%
    • I'm never buying g from mirco because of this 95 votes
      52%
    • I'll still buy from mirco because I have no issues with his shady practices 6 votes
      3%
    • None of this matters as mirco quality is shit and he never addresses it. 56 votes
      31%
    • I love mirco he can do no wrong. 16 votes
      9%

(Multiple choice - 183 votes by 162 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    31501F9A-9528-4881-92AA-D9E17991B604 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191220-233554_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-233545_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Untitled document.pdf (PDF preview)
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 412 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
    #401 4 years ago
    Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Anything yet guys ?
    I sent Peter a Haunted House playfield about a year ago. He paid for the shipping and within 6 mnths received a new repro HH playfield. Never expected the old one back. Peter was always promp to reply during the entire process and couldnt have gone any smoother. I also purchased a Getaway playfield from him with the same results.
    Reqlly hoping this has been resolved.

Mirco reached out to me at the end of January. He told me the inserts sunk and the clear would have to be redone on the donor playfield
    and offered one of his repro playfields instead of the donor. The plastics and playfield should arrive this week.

#402 4 years ago
    Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Anything yet guys ?
    I sent Peter a Haunted House playfield about a year ago. He paid for the shipping and within 6 mnths received a new repro HH playfield. Never expected the old one back. Peter was always promp to reply during the entire process and couldnt have gone any smoother. I also purchased a Getaway playfield from him with the same results.
    Reqlly hoping this has been resolved.

Hello to all.
    I think there is a slight confusion here! www.buthamburg.de (Peter) has nothing to do with Mirco.
    We are afraid that people get confused, we dont have any clear coat issues and we stand behind our products we manufacture.
    We have never received a Haunted House Playfield and I have never Reproduced Haunted House.
    Yes, you have purchased your Getaway Playfield from Peter, www.buthamburg.de
    Here you can see who Buthamburg is and what we do.
    https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/?ref=settings
    and on www.buthamburg.de you can see all the parts that we manufacture and distribute.
    Here you can see our clear coat extreme test.
    https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/2830057340466872/
    https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/369100100673747/
    Leon and Peter are located in Hamburg, Mirco is located in Hanover.
    We are 2 total different companies.

Regards from Hamburg
    Leon and Peter

#403 4 years ago
    Quoted from Buthamburg:

I think there is a slight confusion here! www.buthamburg.de (Peter) has nothing to do with Mirco.

And Peter has the *BEST* playfields of anyone out there currently.

#404 4 years ago
    Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Peter was always promp to reply during the entire process and couldnt have gone any smoother. I also purchased a Getaway playfield from him with the same results.

Perhaps the purchase you made was the difference, if you did them at the same time (transaction)

#405 4 years ago

Sorry, got myself totally confused. Disrrgard. lol

Quoted from Coyote:

And Peter has the *BEST* playfields of anyone out there currently.

YUP.

Quoted from RWH:

Perhaps the purchase you made was the difference, if you did them at the same time (transaction)

Nope, different times altogether. But as I am now realizing, different guy and company.

11 months later
    #406 3 years ago

I still haven’t gotten my refund or replacement Gorgar playfield he promised me. Almost a year later.

#407 3 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

I still haven’t gotten my refund or replacement Gorgar playfield he promised me. Almost a year later.

Yet another very unhappy customer!!

#408 3 years ago
    Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Yet another very unhappy customer!!

Customer service is non existent. Hes proven himself not to be a man of his word, everyone beware.

#409 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

Customer service is non existent. Hes proven himself not to be a man of his word, everyone beware.

He’s incredibly lucky pinball people are so forgetful or forgiving. I’d like to see more alternatives forcing clowns like Mirco to actually step up their customer service. At times his product has proven to be great, but when it’s not he goes absolutely missing. If he was in the US or Australia, he’d have lines of unhappy people at his door.

2 years later
    #410 9 months ago

I'm bringing this thread back to life.

Mirco has been sitting on my play field for 3 years. He had promised a 4 month turn around.

He will not answer my emails anymore.

How do I get this guy off the dime and get my play field back?

I am all ears.

Thanks

#411 9 months ago

Schedule a vacation in his city... Fly there and confront him. Take a partner with a cell phone camera running. YouTube it . Post it.
    Short of that, not sure what else you can do

#412 9 months ago

Nothing you can do unless you go out there yourself and get it. And yet pinball people will still support mirco and buy his products, or buy JJP.

That’s what’s weird about pinball people…. A guy/company can rip a bunch of people off six ways to Sunday, or be a jackass/criminal/pedo/etc., yet the perps keep providing stuff, and the lemmings say ohhhh pinball, and wonder why they still get ripped off. And all the bad shit gets forgotten.

Mirco ain’t going nowhere. Nobody’s flying out to Germany with pitchforks. Nobody’s suing him. People will still give him money. It’s dumb.

There are 412 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mirco-stealing-playfeilds-and-plastics/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.