New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 257845)

Warning! Mirco not returning playfields and plastics.

By Mitch

10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 405 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by SUPERBEE
  • Topic is favorited by 41 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Have you been wronged or how do you feel about how he treats customers.”

• I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and never received them back 8 votes
      5%
    • I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and dont expect them back 2 votes
      1%
    • I'm never buying g from mirco because of this 88 votes
      54%
    • I'll still buy from mirco because I have no issues with his shady practices 6 votes
      4%
    • None of this matters as mirco quality is shit and he never addresses it. 45 votes
      28%
    • I love mirco he can do no wrong. 14 votes
      9%

(Multiple choice - 163 votes by 145 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
    31501F9A-9528-4881-92AA-D9E17991B604 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191220-233554_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-233545_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Untitled document.pdf (PDF preview)
    pasted_image (resized).png

There are 405 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.
    #151 10 months ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

This seems simple to me...
    Unless someone can provide something where Mirco says that they would be getting their original playfield back along with a new repro, it seems that the “donors” misunderstood “the deal”, made some assumptions, and Mirco has done nothing wrong.

They did not misunderstand.

There is correspondence saying exactly that. I am not taking the time to post it for you.

The deal is between the loaner and Mirco. Mirco replied to me today. Hopefully things will get done eventually. Reality is what else can I do But wait at this time?

I feel bad for the people more than a year out now.

#152 10 months ago

I did this quickly, opening them in paint should blow them up.
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Added 10 months ago:

removed emails Mirco reached out and will send stuff back

#153 10 months ago

nope -- you gotta check your work after posting -- they must be saved as higher-resolution each...

#154 10 months ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

They did not misunderstand.
    There is correspondence saying exactly that. I am not taking the time to post it for you.
    The deal is between the loaner and Mirco. Mirco replied to me today. Hopefully things will get done eventually. Reality is what else can I do But wait at this time?
    I feel bad for the people more than a year out now.

Waiting is unfortunate. For those that are affected, unless they provide correspondence that shows Mirco isn’t honoring the conditions of their agreement, the “deal” outlined by Mirco here on Pinside a year ago is all we have and what was most likely agreed to. This is what I mean by there was probably a misunderstanding by the donors. The donors probably assumed they were getting their original back when that doesn’t seem to be the case as outlined by Mirco.

#155 10 months ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

I agree...a post is not a contract. Maybe someone can provide correspondence where Mirco says the original playfield will be returned along with a new repro.

Even if it were a legal contract by the local jurisdiction, it would probably never be enforceable with one party in another country. In what jurisdiction did the deal actually take place? Is it here in the US? In Germany? Or where the Pinside servers are located? I could argue any of the above. The only way anyone could get any relief is to file a civil suit on their own, and good luck with that. You would need stupid money to be able to do that over a pinball playfield.

#156 10 months ago

I’m just playing devil’s advocate...I was pissed at Mirco initially when I first started reading this thread. Then I saw the post by mjalexan (#93) and started thinking maybe Mirco didn’t do anything wrong. He was a donor and knew he wasn’t getting his playfield back. Why did others think they were? Just trying to get to the truth and to make sure all the Mirco bashing is justified. Here is the link if anyone missed it...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfields-needed-for-new-repros-for-mircoplayfields

#157 10 months ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

This seems simple to me...
    Unless someone can provide something where Mirco says that they would be getting their original playfield back along with a new repro, it seems that the “donors” misunderstood “the deal”, made some assumptions, and Mirco has done nothing wrong.

Nontheless they should come to a solution in favour of them both (like sendig the PF back but the recepient has to pay the shipping) and Mirco has to set up a proper contract stating that there is no side agreement made on the phone and a timeframe (or the explicit lack of one).

Then this would be waterproof.

#158 10 months ago

Untitled document.pdf

Ok here is the whole pdf use the enlarge button

Added 10 months ago:

removed emails Mirco reached out and will send stuff back

#159 10 months ago

DS This man knew I was expecting my property back, if it is not returned I will make it my mission to scream from the rooftops that no one ever deal with him again. I didn't want to make this public but it is the only thing I can do since the classless individual will not return my property, emails or calls. Read the emails, I was nothing but polite until his actions required that I shouldn't be. Would you ship your playfield to America after you were told it would be returned by April and be as patient as I was? I shouldn't be screwed because Mirco deemed the playfield not perfect to be returned. He knew I drove the playfield down to MD populated on the underside to have it restored. When he asked for a donor he knew I took the extra steps to remove everything off of the underside to share the playfield with the community. Since you're a local give him a call and let him know it would be easier for him and his reputation to just be a man and live up to his word.

#160 10 months ago

I went back and found the thread that I originally saw asking for playfields. He does state that he will keep the original. I never noticed that until now and feel like I dodged a bullet by not sending mine in.

Screenshot_20191220-233545_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191220-233554_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    #161 10 months ago

I did not respond to that thread, he asked for a Qsilver in the Qsilver thread. I was told I would get my property back and apparently all these other pinsiders thought the same thing. I already offered to buy another playfield to have my plastics shipped back and he couldn't even be bothered to respond to me. Hey Ds if you think I'm paying shipping after this shit show you have another thing coming.

#162 10 months ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

I did not respond to that thread, he asked for a Qsilver in the Qsilver thread. I was told I would get my property back and apparently all these other pinsiders thought the same thing. I already offered to buy another playfield to have my plastics shipped back and he couldn't even be bothered to respond to me. Hey Ds if you think I'm paying shipping after this shit show you have another thing coming.

I believe you that your situation was different. I would have 100 percent expected to get my playfields back also. I'm just saying that I could have made assumptions that caused me to lose them. I probably would have gone over the terms with him before sending but you never know what could have been.

#163 10 months ago

I understand where you're coming from Rusty. I spoke with him before I sent my playfield away and expressed my concerns of having a game disassembled in the basement for a year. His 1st email in our chain starts off I know what you are talking about...

#164 10 months ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

Not all other Pinsiders thought the same thing. mjalexan knew he wasn’t getting his original playfield back because he read the offer. He understood the terms of the trade in that thread. It seems the Pinsiders that thought they were getting their original back didn’t read.

#165 10 months ago

Again wrb I did not respond to that thread. I spoke with him. If he knew he wasn't giving me my property back he would have stated up front the 1st time I mentioned it in the email thread. I didn't badger him I left plenty of time in between each email. I constantly referred to me expecting me getting my donors back. If you read all the responses he apologizes for not getting to it but doesn't tell me I'm wrong and will not be receiving my stuff until after he sent me the repro. Then he hits me with oh you should be happy with what you received. It's 1:30am and I'm done.I tried to share with the community and got screwed. There's an ocean between us and he better keep it that way.

#166 10 months ago

crispin I’m sorry to hear what’s been going on if he didn’t honor the verbal agreement you had. I agree at minimum he definitely should have communicated better, in a more timely manner, and clarified the terms of your agreement early on.

#167 10 months ago

Just trying to keep it neutral, and as someone that handles multiple accounts and customer requests, etc myself. It sounds like he has a set policy of send in you old, I keep it, you get a new one. With that being said, it sounds like he made special arrangements with others and possibly forgot that these were not part of the reg set. For the customer it is their one and only PF, for him it's just a number in a vast queue. It's one of the reasons why I try not to do special requests in my shops. It's too easy to lose track.

That being said, when brought to his attention he seems like he is slow to respond and rigid/unflexing. I get production issues happen, but when someone sends you stuff on loan and you give them a time frame, if you can't meet that time frame you should send them their property back, especially if it has been requested by the owner. To hold onto it like this because he has had delays is not ok. When someone asks for their property back, it should be sent back period.

I just got my xmas bonus and had planned to buy a Taxi and MB PF. I guess that's not going to happen at the moment.

#168 10 months ago

After reading through most of this thread, what I find surprising is that Mirco doesn't just send back the playfield(s) regardless of who is right or wrong. Even giving Mirco, the benefit of the doubt, and agreeing with his side, this is a very poor business decision.

All the negative publicity can't possibly be worth keeping them. It will end up costing Mirco far more in lost revenue from potential future purchases from Pinsiders and their friends. At worst, he should be politely reassuring the donors that there has been a delay and he will be returning them as soon as possible.

If Mirco is out there reading this, he should go and take a look at the Alice Cooper thread and see how Spooky Charlie handled that guy who flipped out over his door lock screw coming loose during shipping.

#169 10 months ago
    Quoted from jcg9998:

After reading through most of this thread, what I find surprising is that Mirco doesn't just send back the playfield(s) regardless of who is right or wrong. Even giving Mirco, the benefit of the doubt, and agreeing with his side, this is a very poor business decision.

Honestly, I do not get this either. What's the harm in sending something back if someone wants it back, regardless of what was agreed on, just to avoid the hard feelings and issues? I ship stuff internationally all the time. It's not difficult.

#170 10 months ago

Some thoughts, take them as you will.

1) I can understand someone sending in a beat playfield and not getting it back if you are getting a reproduction in return.

Though that begs the question, why on earth would you reproduce a playfield based on a beat example? For maximum accuracy you would want an example as close to lightly played (preferred) or NOS (not always preferred as some NOS are line rejects and you don't wish to reproduce the errors that got it kicked in the first place) and I would expect anyone if they sent in an NOS example would want it back. For better or worse, an NOS is pretty much gold standard when it comes to restoration with touched up and cleared coming in second.

2) Can't see anyone sending in a rare playfield like Quicksilver that money has already been expended on repair and clear coating and not having it returned. This makes no logical sense.

3) The QS plastics.. just unconscionable.

Scan them and send them back, literately takes minutes maybe a little longer at very high DPI.

#171 10 months ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

Honestly, I do not get this either. What's the harm in sending something back if someone wants it back, regardless of what was agreed on, just to avoid the hard feelings and issues? I ship stuff internationally all the time. It's not difficult.

True, especially as he already ships a new playfield, shipping the old together shouldn't cost a lot more.

#172 10 months ago

Well at the risk of starting a bon fire. I read what was posted by Micro and he indeed ask for PF's, original used/damaged or NOS; however, later he only states that "used or damaged will be kept". The post never mentions specifically NOS PF's again only damaged or used which to me indicates he had no intention of keeping a PF that is NOS, "undamaged or used". Ask yourself who would send a perfectly good NOS PF to him to keep, only expecting to receive (even if perfect) a repro PF??? The Nos would be worth much more in a game than any repro ever would. Compare buying any muscle car or anything else, original is king to vintage and plays a vital role in value. I think he is welching on his promises, IMHO. If anyone thinks it's a good deal to get a repro in place of a NOS in comparable shape, I may have a couple repro BG's I'd like to trade for comparable NOS's....what a deal!

#173 10 months ago

That is the first time I have seen that thread, and he told me different in person. He never gave me any idea I wouldn't be getting my original playfield and plastics back.

#174 10 months ago

Hopefully Mirco will contact the people who’s property he has and return it.

#175 10 months ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

Nope, instead he’s contacting his victim and threatening them with legal action, real class act!

#176 10 months ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

Lol that would take a man of his word. Instead Highclassless pinball Mirco sent me an email telling me to remove my emails from the post or I'll be hearing from his lawyer. No apology. No let's see what we can do to make this right.

Quoted from Highclasspinball:

I think I have to chime in here with some truth.
    As this is mainly about the Quicksilver playfield, I would like to keep everyone aware here that the deal always is and was: I recieve the old bad playfield and the donor gets a new one back for free. I cover all shipping charges as well. Same deal for plastics. The Quicksilver which was requested in exchange for the donor was one of the first ones sent. So far the plastic set is not finished so plastics could not be replaced. Again, the donor plastics will remain here. This is the deal I have always offered, nothing else. Who uses the search option in the forum can find that in various threads.
    Yes, I have some more donor playfields which are in the line to be made. The past few month were very busy so I could not work on any new items but as we upgraded capacity this will change early next year. There will be more new items to come soon as well as some new products.
    And again for all who have missed it - I HAVE NEVER MADE ANY STERN PLAYFIELDS!!!
    If someone has sent a playfield to me who thinks I forgot about it, please feel free to contact me as PM or email.
    Sorry for any confusion I might have caused, but I will no longer participate in a bashing thread.
    Regards,
    Mirco

You're insinuation that I am lying forced me to post my emails. I'll take them down when my property is returned.

#177 10 months ago

Disappointing to hear this guy is a crook. I was planning to buy a WH20 pf but I will not support him until he returns these people’s property. I hope everyone else will boycott.

#178 10 months ago

I'd like to thank all the people who reached out to me in pm's, some who are in the same boat and others that are just incredulous that this is happening. I'm usually giving thumbs up to everyone I agree with but everyone knows how I feel. Special shout out to lordless who posted the southpark meme And it's gone! That cracked me up.

#179 10 months ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

Nope, instead he’s contacting his victim and threatening them with legal action, real class act!

Instead of putting out the fire, he wants to throw a fuel tanker into the mix. I just don’t get how thick a person can be in a bad situation like this!

By the way, legal action would cost WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE than just sending his shit back. Feels like an empty threat.

Threads like these bring to light that there is a lot of shady stuff going on in this hobby. Like Crispin said earlier, it’s almost as if they’re a bunch of rape victims out there who are afraid to share their stories In fear of backlash.

I hope everyone continues to post, and share their stories. POWER IN NUMBERS!!

Quoted from Crispin:

Lol that would take a man of his word. Instead Highclassless pinball Mirco sent me an email telling me to remove my emails from the post or I'll be hearing from his lawyer. No apology. No let's see what we can do to make this right.

You're insinuation that I am lying forced me to post my emails. I'll take them down when my property is returned.

I’m glad you posted the actual emails Chris! I’d have done much worse, earlier on.

#180 10 months ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

I'd like to thank all the people who reached out to me in pm's, some who are in the same boat and others that are just incredulous that this is happening.

What’s amazing is your getting the threats and being called a liar, but your not the one that started this thread. I’m sure some of the big companies he deals with are getting wind of this and contacting him, I’m sure he’s discounting it to them telling them the victims are just disgruntled customers or collectors with a vendetta against him, I’m here to say I’m close personal friends with some that have been wronged, and this whole situation is Mirco holding peoples property and not returning it, I just can’t understand why he won’t just make it right. This isn’t going away!

#181 10 months ago
    Quoted from PinLen83:

By the way, legal action would cost WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE than just sending his shit back. Feels like an empty threat.

In Germany loser pays winners legal costs typically at least to a certain degree. Keeps frivolous lawsuits down and prevents "rich" parties from overpowering the opposition. Now, how much this is enforceable across the big pond is a different matter.

#182 10 months ago

I just read through the emails Crispin posted.

FIRST - I was SHOCKED to see that Crispin received a brand new PF already - and by his own comments obviously much nicer than the one he sent
    SECOND - Mirco responded that he will send the original back (in time), even though that was not the deal for a non-NOS PF.

This thread reads like Mirco never sent him anything, and/or that Mirco indicated he will not be sending back the original PF - which are both false.
    Mirco should send Crispin his original PF and plastics as soon as possible, but it's nowhere near as bad as this thread makes it look.

Here is a recap of what's in the emails BTW...
    - Nov 2018 - Crispin sent Mirco a used PF and Plastics (a later email indicates the PF was clear coated)
    - 7/31/19 - Crispin sent email requesting the New PF and his original PF (first mention of getting back original)
    - 8/18/19 - Crispin acknowledges receiving the new PF (says it's beautiful) and requests donor PF or a 2nd New PF and plastics
    - 9/11/19 - Crispin sends angry email including "yet I sit here with my thumb up my ass", demanding his PF and plastics
    - 9/11/19 - Mirco responds to the angry email in a relatively calm/professional manner...
    --- the original deal was that you only get the new PF and I keep the original
    --- BUT, I will still give you back your original, but I need it for a while longer in case issues come up
    --- the plastics have been delayed, sorry about that

IMO Mirco is probably extra slow this year, dealing with the JJP playfield issues. This slowness, and lack of communications seem like the main issue. I don't know why Mirco wants the emails removed as they support him much more than anything in this thread. Although your not supposed to post private emails by pinside rules.

#184 10 months ago
    Quoted from T7:

your not supposed to post private emails by pinside rules.

You’re also not supposed to call someone a cocksucker....so.....

#185 10 months ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

He has a history of such actions on this site.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-exclusive-classic-stern-parts-manufacturer

#186 10 months ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

Haha - Tell his lawyer to pound sand. He can't do anything but make empty threats.

#187 10 months ago
    Quoted from Pinless:

How about having Frisco PD on standby and have him arrested on multiple theft charges?

It would be international theft and outside of FPD hands unless he has an active NCIC warrant (National) and they will extradite. If he is not returning several thousands of dollars of merchandise, it will likely be a felony. I’m not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express; my recommendation would be to gather documents from everyone who sent Mirco playfields and plastics and not had them returned. Document everything and present this to the FBI. If the amount is high enough and they are located in Germany, you’ll likely get some traction and noise. I don’t think JJP and Stern really want to be associated with a company being investigated by the FBI for theft and more. Just saying

#188 10 months ago

Mirco,
    His behavior is reprehensible.
    I strongly urge everyone here to stop doing business with him and contact JJP and urge them to stop using mirco for their playfields.

#189 10 months ago

Sad. Ruins fun in pinball.

#190 10 months ago
    Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

It would be international theft and outside of FPD hands unless he has an active NCIC warrant (National) and they will extradite. If he is not returning several thousands of dollars of merchandise, it will likely be a felony. I’m not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express; my recommendation would be to gather documents from everyone who sent Mirco playfields and plastics and not had them returned document everything and present this to the FBI. If the amount is high enough and they are located in Germany, you’ll likely get some traction and noise. I don’t think JJP and Stern really want to be associated with a company being investigated by the FBI for theft and more. Just saying

The problem is NOT ONE Pinsider has provided ANYTHING that shows in their trade agreement with Mirco that they would get their original parts back...just supposed verbal agreements. Until some evidence surfaces, Mirco did not steal anything, there is no theft! Mirco has clearly stated and been consistent in more than one thread that the offer was that THEY WERE KEEPING THE ORIGINALS.

#191 10 months ago

Sad that people feel the need to treat people this way.
    I think I’m out too.

#192 10 months ago

Here is another thread...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-which-new-mirco-repro-playfield-titles-wanted-for-2018/page/2

From Mirco Post #87...

I have a lot of Playfields but not all as blank Playfield here. That why I would like to offer the following deal: I would trade your old Playfield into a new one as soon as it is finished. I will cover all shipping costs and email you a fedex Shipping label for shipping the used one to me. As soon as the repro is finished - which will take approx 6 month - you will get a new one shipped back.

#193 10 months ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

CRispin as reinforcement you should just provide the screenshots instead of a retype. Seeing those screens seals the deal (Ièm not trying to say you are lying) what I am saying is they are not refutable.

Why would this matter? A screenshot would be trivial to fake.

#194 10 months ago

Maybe I will owe some Pinsiders a big apology, but from everything I’ve read, Mirco remains consistent that the trade offer was a new repro playfield in exchange for an original playfield. This is stated by Mirco in more than one post. I just hate seeing anyone’s or any company’s reputation damaged for no reason. What is the problem here other than Mirco being slow at making reproductions???

#195 10 months ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

I strongly urge everyone here to stop doing business with him and contact JJP and urge them to stop using mirco for their playfields.

Might be better to pressure where you purchase, get your distributer to alert Stern and JJP about what this guy is doing. I'd like to think the distributers are the heartbeat of the industry and people listen to what they have to say.

#196 10 months ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Might be better to pressure where you purchase, get your distributer to alert Stern and JJP about what this guy is doing. I'd like to think the distributers are the heartbeat of the industry and people listen to what they have to say.

And what exactly is it that “this guy” is doing wrong? Please show me something...ANYTHING...that Mirco did not live up to their end of the deal and that we should go talk to our distributors about.

#197 10 months ago

You all scare me when this talk comes up. I will be needing a Quicksilver play field in the near future. I already have time and money invested in a cabinet for this QS play field.

I don't like taking chances. So, while I am not quite ready for this play field, I just completed the purchase of a Mirco QS play field, invoking the practice of getting while the getting is good.

#198 10 months ago
    Quoted from jcg9998:

All the negative publicity can't possibly be worth keeping them. It will end up costing Mirco far more in lost revenue from potential future purchases from Pinsiders and their friends. At worst, he should be politely reassuring the donors that there has been a delay and he will be returning them as soon as possible.
    If Mirco is out there reading this, he should go and take a look at the Alice Cooper thread and see how Spooky Charlie handled that guy who flipped out over his door lock screw coming loose during shipping.

This x1000. It honestly sounds like a misunderstanding by one or both parties. It doesn't make sense to me to send in a beautiful original playfield in exchange for a repo. You buy repo's to replace bad playfields but Mirco probably sees that as a form of payment. There should also be better compensation for someone sending in a rare playfield for you to make money off of. I don't see why some deal cannot be worked out to make everyone happy.

#199 10 months ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

If you read all the responses he apologizes for not getting to it but doesn't tell me I'm wrong and will not be receiving my stuff until after he sent me the repro. Then he hits me with oh you should be happy with what you received.

This is a disingenuous statement. In the interest of fairness, Mirco actually said...

You already got the replacement for the sent in playfield. The deal is I keep the original, you get the new one. Yes, you can have the other (your original) but I told you I might need it for a while if issues pop up. The plastic set is not in the work schedule for the next few weeks. Sorry for that.

This was in response to the angry email where Crispin says "yet I sit here with my thumb up my ass" - seems like a pretty fair response considering. Subsequent emails accused Mirco of using his QS playfield to make Led Zeppelin for Stern. Wouldn't Stern already have the assets necessary to make Led Zeppelin without needing Mirco to grab some 30 year old PF? I'm almost positive Mirco is not making playfields for Stern BTW.

IMO The real issue is Mirco is severely backlogged and is having difficulty keeping up. The original estimate of 6 months to make the PF took 9 months, and the plastics even longer.

#200 10 months ago
    Quoted from roffels:

Why would this matter? A screenshot would be trivial to fake.

It's alot easier to just type something in an input box than to fake an email but thatès just me. Either way.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 32.00
    $ 38.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 32.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 42.00
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 89.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 221.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Filament Printing
    $ 89.99
    $ 17.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 22.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7.00
    $ 34.50
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    The MOD Couple
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 109.99
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7.95
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 4.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    There are 405 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside