I just read through the emails Crispin posted.
FIRST - I was SHOCKED to see that Crispin received a brand new PF already - and by his own comments obviously much nicer than the one he sent
SECOND - Mirco responded that he will send the original back (in time), even though that was not the deal for a non-NOS PF.
This thread reads like Mirco never sent him anything, and/or that Mirco indicated he will not be sending back the original PF - which are both false.
Mirco should send Crispin his original PF and plastics as soon as possible, but it's nowhere near as bad as this thread makes it look.
Here is a recap of what's in the emails BTW...
- Nov 2018 - Crispin sent Mirco a used PF and Plastics (a later email indicates the PF was clear coated)
- 7/31/19 - Crispin sent email requesting the New PF and his original PF (first mention of getting back original)
- 8/18/19 - Crispin acknowledges receiving the new PF (says it's beautiful) and requests donor PF or a 2nd New PF and plastics
- 9/11/19 - Crispin sends angry email including "yet I sit here with my thumb up my ass", demanding his PF and plastics
- 9/11/19 - Mirco responds to the angry email in a relatively calm/professional manner...
--- the original deal was that you only get the new PF and I keep the original
--- BUT, I will still give you back your original, but I need it for a while longer in case issues come up
--- the plastics have been delayed, sorry about that
IMO Mirco is probably extra slow this year, dealing with the JJP playfield issues. This slowness, and lack of communications seem like the main issue. I don't know why Mirco wants the emails removed as they support him much more than anything in this thread. Although your not supposed to post private emails by pinside rules.