(Topic ID: 257845)

Warning! Mirco not returning playfields and plastics.

By Mitch

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Have you been wronged or how do you feel about how he treats customers.”

• I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and never received them back 8 votes
      4%
    • I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and dont expect them back 2 votes
      1%
    • I'm never buying g from mirco because of this 95 votes
      52%
    • I'll still buy from mirco because I have no issues with his shady practices 6 votes
      3%
    • None of this matters as mirco quality is shit and he never addresses it. 56 votes
      31%
    • I love mirco he can do no wrong. 16 votes
      9%

(Multiple choice - 183 votes by 162 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    31501F9A-9528-4881-92AA-D9E17991B604 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191220-233554_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-233545_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Untitled document.pdf (PDF preview)
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 412 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.
    #101 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blake:

That means not buying many new pins either as it looks like Mirco is doing most of JJP and a good portion of Stern playfields. Although there are plenty of reasons to avoid those purchases right now anyways.

Maybe one or more of these fine poeplw should contact Stern or JJ and fill them in on what's happening. Maybe one r both of them could exert a little pressure and spread a little goodwill in the community.

#102 4 years ago

In texas he told me he used to keep them as wall hangars, but now they are piling up and he doesnt use them and would send me back mine when he was done. This was 3 months after he said he'd be done with it and 4 months from when it shipped and he revealed that he'd need to keep the original at least another 6 months for reference.

I've had my new playfield for 5 months and it still doesnt pass the fingernail test. Even if I installed it now he still has my plastics which he hasn't produced yet so I couldn't have a complete game anyways. Game has now been an empty box taking up space in my lineup for 14 months.

#103 4 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

IF MIRCO IS HOLDING ONE OF YOUR PFs here's what you should actually do:
    I would suggest ordering a few playfields from Mirco and put them on a CC. Then when you receive those items, deny all the charges and close the card. Just say your nephew who is a addicted to drugs got a hold of it...
    I doubt someone who is so busy (stated above) will even care to deal with a few thousand dollars worth of international chargeback nonsense. At least you will get something...

I wouldn’t suggest anyone commit a federal crime. Lol

#104 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

How hard would it be to put their old playfeild in the box with the new one and ship it ?
    So someone sends you a nice original and then they only get back a repo with sub par clear? That seems like a terrible deal.
    Even if your clear was good they still lose a nice original. That's bullshit.

yep, I would rather have the original.

#105 4 years ago

What a class act you are Mirco. I'm running around the city try to get stuff done before everyone closes for the holidays. When I get home I'll look for your email to share it. Why the hell would I send a restored and cleared playfield and a complete plastic set for you to keep?! That was never the deal and you know it. You couldn't even scan the plastics a year later you douche!! Send me my property back like you should have done in April like you promised.

#106 4 years ago

Would it be an idea to throw up a poll for Honestly how many people are waiting on Micro
    with criteria?

#108 4 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Bad one???

Why would you arrange for anyone to send you a bad playfield? Isn't the goal to copy perfect or near perfect art???

It depends on the goal. For scanning the artwork, yes you want a perfect one.

For placement and sizing of holes/dimples, you want one that was actually used in a game, so the condition of the artwork doesn't matter. Things can change, might be adjusted, or corrections may have been made between an untouched NOS playfield (that was potentially rejected from the production line for some reason), and one that was actually on the production line and installed in a game. I can think of a couple of instances where dimples were placed on NOS playfields that weren't actually used for anything on production games, or where holes needed to be drilled, but dimples weren't originally there.

#109 4 years ago
    Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Again, the donor plastics will remain here.

#110 4 years ago

Poll added!!!

#111 4 years ago

This is what always happens, perpetrator defends his actions and then the victims show email or text proof, this is a public forum and this won’t be good for Mircos reputation. Mirco you should just be a man of your word, have some integrity. I’m sure some people sent stuff with a deal to donate and never get back the items, others didn’t, my guess is you needed more people to share, no one would give the quality you needed until you promised a return of the original property and a reproduction for their troubles. To expect people to do this type of work for free while you line your pockets, disgusting.

#112 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinLen83:

You’re a lying cocksucker.

Subtle, simple, and finesse!

#113 4 years ago

Sent your old playfield or plastics and get a new one in return is a good deal to me!

#114 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

show email or text proof

I’m old enough to remember when pinball facts mattered...these days, emails, texts, personal testimonials...meaningless. Dude says opposite is true so I guess that makes it so.

#115 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Subtle, simple, and finesse!

I love how pinside rules go out the window under special circumstances

#116 4 years ago

Yes there are some special agreements with some customers and yes, of course I will stick to them. In the quicksilver case, we had a special agreement as that was a redone playfield but so far plastics are ot finished. I will have them done in January so they are no longer needed. Usually the donor playfields aren't bad shape, very rarely they are nos or similar. The quicksilver one has completely off colors after the touch up. So usually it is not usable anymore. But that is only my opinion....

Regards,
    Mirco

#117 4 years ago

Oooo... you did come back!

#118 4 years ago

Yes there are some special agreements with some customers and yes, of course I will stick to them. In the quicksilver case, we had a special agreement as that was a redone playfield but so far plastics are ot finished. I will have them done in January so they are no longer needed. Usually the donor playfields aren't bad shape, very rarely they are nos or similar. The quicksilver one has completely off colors after the touch up. So usually it is not usable anymore. But that is only my opinion....
    Regards,
    Mirco

Since you have free time to post could you let us know why your clear coat doesnt harden and pools around anything tightened to it?

#119 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Since you have free time to post could you let us know why your clear coat doesnt harden and pools around anything tightened to it?

I think this is a matter of the truth not production issues, Chris was supposed to get his items returned and did not, when he posted mircos response was they are donated and not returned, now it’s some have made special deals, thanks for at least admitting it. Now take a few more steps forward and finish doing what’s right. Have some integrity and start communicating with the collectors that helped you.

#120 4 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

they might use the same ink/clear? which was having issues.

unlikely. it is more than just bad clear. the same adhesion issues are there as well

#121 4 years ago

If someone has sent a playfield to me who thinks I forgot about it, please feel free to contact me as PM or email.

email sent about the stargate I sent in June of this year. Looking for a status update.

thanks

#122 4 years ago
    Quoted from melappels:

Sent your old playfield or plastics and get a new one in return is a good deal to me!

I would rather have the original playfield

#123 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

email sent about the stargate I sent in June of this year. Looking for a status update.
    thanks

29cb7b0c092fc6fec0b3a2cc0faf50fc (resized).jpeg29cb7b0c092fc6fec0b3a2cc0faf50fc (resized).jpeg
    #124 4 years ago

Everyone please keep it civil, we don’t want the thread to get locked, Chris will be home tonight and post proof and meantime maybe others will get contacted so that mirco can rectify the issue.

#125 4 years ago

And I may remind you there IS a time difference here of several hours, we're near 11 PM.

Unless you have no life (or like me sitting in night shift) you'd propably not be on pinside on a Friday night.

#126 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

And I may remind you there IS a time difference here of several hours, we're near 11 PM.
    Unless you have no life (or like me sitting in night shift) you'd propably not be on pinside on a Friday night.

Damn poor mirco must have been stuck in this time difference for a few years now.

#127 4 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

Damn poor mirco must have been stuck in this time difference for a few years now.

That is not what I was getting to and you know that.

#128 4 years ago

heard American Pinball stopped using Mirco after they were rejecting playfields they felt were not acceptable and Mirco rejected their rejects, saying they were fine. The same person said that a some of the Houdini and all of the Oktoberfest playfields were done by the same company that does them for Spooky.

#129 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

That is not what I was getting to and you know that.

Of course I know

#130 4 years ago

Yes there are some special agreements with some customers and yes, of course I will stick to them. I

You've done yourself no favors here.
    Do the right thing. Return the borrowed items to the customers. Period.
    You're acting in bad faith; and I personally will shout from the roof tops to not do business with you. Ever.

Man up; correct your behavior... or die in a fire.

Added over 4 years ago:

The fire bit was over the top. I have a friend that tells me that regularly which I've become immune to.
    I really didn't wish it on him; but was still the wrong thing to write.

I still don't like his business practices or the fact that he regularly ghosts people. But If I could edit the comment; I would have.

#131 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Do the right thing. Return the borrowed items to the customers. Period.

He has to, by law.

Communication aside...

The question from reading all of this is:
    ARE they "borrowed"?
    (Or did people just not read their contract with him?)

Until this is cleared up (and even then) I'd advise to refrain from wishing people a horrible death.

#132 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Until this is cleared up (and even then) I'd advise to refrain from wishing people a horrible death.

It’s pinside...he’s already been called, pardon my French, “cocksucker”, threatened with a pipe, possibly lead containing, an arson threat isn’t stepping it up TOO much. Just the good ‘ol boys on here havin some keyboard justice, pinball style. Level heads, as always.

#133 4 years ago

Well, based on the comments here, you guys won’t be buying JJP games in the future.

#134 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

Well, based on the comments here, you guys won’t be buying JJP games in the future.

And we all know that this is 100% to be happening. *cough* *cough*

#135 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

Ummmm. May want to see whom is making JJP playfields going forward?

#136 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Ummmm. May want to see whom is making JJP playfields going forward?

Somebody else is making them now?

#137 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

pipe, possibly lead containing

XD

Nah, I don't get pinside moderation consideration, I never will.

These are all comments that'd be even criminally liable (at least here) and the forum operators would be accountable for that.

In addition, that "good ‘ol boys on here havin some keyboard justice, pinball style" is why Stern, JJP, Deeproot and others stopped posting here.
    I'd guess if the shitstorm around Rick & Morty and the people lamenting about their place in line (wich was absolutely obvious that they'd have to wait up to 18 months) won't stop, maybe Spooky'd be next.

That's a loss in my opinion.

#138 4 years ago

Just got back from the city. Here's the email right before he stopped talking to me in September. I can post all of them with me constantly asking when I will get the originals back but it will be a lot of reading. This is not a case of a misunderstanding. He knew I expected a restored playfield that I depopulated the underside to ship off to him back.

Mirco it’s been 2 more weeks and I haven’t heard anything from you. You can easily have scanned them in a day or two yet I sit here with my thumb up my ass. You can at least respond to an email. When I 1st emailed you to ask about your free playfield offer for donating mine you told me I can expect the playfield and plastics back at the end of April. I have been more than patient waiting over the whole summer as I check everyday to no avail. I even offered to accept another repro in place of the original if you needed to keep it longer and not a peep from you. PLEASE SEND MY QUICKSILVER PLAYFIELD AND PLASTIC SET BACK TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cost me a second sale while waiting for you to keep your word. I’m at the point where I’m sorry I tried to help the community.

His response:

Hi Chris,

sorry but it is not my only thins of the day to work on the parts for a repro game. I have other more important projects right now.

First - you already got the replacement for the send in playfield. The deal is I keep the original, you get teh new one. Yes, you can have the other but I told you I might need it for a while if issue pop up. The plastic set is not in work schedule for the next few weeks. Sorry for that.

My response:

Woah the deal was never you keep the original. Up until now all of our communication referenced me getting both playfields back. Now all of a sudden you’re keeping the original?! You told me you would need it a little longer with the original playfield for reference not that I forfeited my original playfield. You told me 2 weeks ago you would scan my plastics now its set for the next 2 weeks? This is why I emailed all of these messages and didn’t call you so I would have a reference of our communication. I understand I’m not the only thing you have going on in your business but be professional and keep your word. I’ve been strung along enough already.

#139 4 years ago

Good thing Mirco fully satisfied any and all questions and concerns while it was 9pm in Germany rather than let this thread fester overnight.

#140 4 years ago
    Quoted from mjalexan:

This is the topic I responded to with a donor playfield. Conditions appear clear to me. Maybe others were responding to a different offer. It does suck waiting this long, way longer than was suggested. I haven’t been ghosted.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfields-needed-for-new-repros-for-mircoplayfields

I’m just trying to get to the truth...were there terms and conditions other than what Mirco typed in the thread referenced above? Is there another post with different terms and conditions? If not, the conditions of the deal/trade seem very clear.

Mirco clearly states...”I will keep the used playfield for future reference.”

Am I missing something? Maybe there were special agreements made thru PM or email that Mirco is not honoring? Thanks in advance for any clarifications.

#141 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

Just got back from the city. Here's the email right before he stopped talking to me in September. I can post all of them with me constantly asking when I will get the originals back but it will be a lot of reading. This is not a case of a misunderstanding. He knew I expected a restored playfield that I depopulated the underside to ship off to him back.
    Mirco it’s been 2 more weeks and I haven’t heard anything from you. You can easily have scanned them in a day or two yet I sit here with my thumb up my ass. You can at least respond to an email. When I 1st emailed you to ask about your free playfield offer for donating mine you told me I can expect the playfield and plastics back at the end of April. I have been more than patient waiting over the whole summer as I check everyday to no avail. I even offered to accept another repro in place of the original if you needed to keep it longer and not a peep from you. PLEASE SEND MY QUICKSILVER PLAYFIELD AND PLASTIC SET BACK TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cost me a second sale while waiting for you to keep your word. I’m at the point where I’m sorry I tried to help the community.
    His response:
    Hi Chris,
    sorry but it is not my only thins of the day to work on the parts for a repro game. I have other more important projects right now.
    First - you already got the replacement for the send in playfield. The deal is I keep the original, you get teh new one. Yes, you can have the other but I told you I might need it for a while if issue pop up. The plastic set is not in work schedule for the next few weeks. Sorry for that.
    My response:
    Woah the deal was never you keep the original. Up until now all of our communication referenced me getting both playfields back. Now all of a sudden you’re keeping the original?! You told me you would need it a little longer with the original playfield for reference not that I forfeited my original playfield. You told me 2 weeks ago you would scan my plastics now its set for the next 2 weeks? This is why I emailed all of these messages and didn’t call you so I would have a reference of our communication. I understand I’m not the only thing you have going on in your business but be professional and keep your word. I’ve been strung along enough already.

Ok, please Keep in mind I only write the following from a "legal" standpoint.

"This is not a case of a misunderstanding. He knew I expected a restored playfield"

One does not proof the other. He cleared that up in his answer:

"The deal is I keep the original, you get teh new one. Yes, you can have the other but..."

So he says that is is not the deal but he is willing to accomodate.

So everything hereafter does not matter.
    What does matter is if he or you can proove what the deal was.

Quoted from wrb1977:

Mirco clearly states...”I will keep the used playfield for future reference.”

If that is "the deal" that was made you guys lost your case and take bake a lot of those allegations.

Noone did "steal" anything to begin with.

#142 4 years ago

DS_Nadine is right...

Crispin needs to provide proof that Mirco was returning his original. Otherwise, that’s all we have at this point is what Mirco stated in their post from one year ago when they offered the deal/trade, which was that they were keeping the original in exchange for a new repro.

#143 4 years ago

DS his 1st communication was a phone call where we discussed when he would be done with my playfield and that I can have it back in April. His 1st email starts I know what you're talking about...I had no reason to not trust his word as he told me a number of pinsiders have sent their stuff to him. Read the rest of the emails where I constantly reference my playfield being returned. It wasn't until the Sept email he tried to tell me that the deal was I forfeit my playfield. If that was his method of operation he would have told me a hell of a lot earlier to stop asking for my property to be returned. It wasn't until he got tired of me asking about the progress that he sent that email.

Hi chris,

I did not work on the plastics so I'm sorry but I need them a little longer...
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Mirco Steffen
    Systemtechnik GmbH & Co. KG
    Immengarten 16
    30926 Seelze
    GERMANY

phone: 05137/8250391
    cell/mobile: 0179/3940313
    international phone: +49 5137 8250391

www.mircoplayfields.com
    www.Facebook.com/mircoplayfields

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Do., 29. Aug. 2019, 05:30:
    Hi Mirco, I understand you might be busy but I haven’t heard from you in days. I didn’t want to call and bother you but if that’s the only way to reach you I am going to be forced to call. Please give me a call or response as to when I can expect my donor playfield and plastics back. Thanks,
    Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 11:02:25 AM
    To: Mirco Steffen <[email protected]>
    Subject: RE: Qs

Hi Mirco, hope all is well on your end. I am repopulating your beautiful Quicksilver playfield and noticed the hole for the wires that run from under the playfield to the ball serve coil under the apron is missing. I don’t know if others gave you a heads up. I am getting close to finishing and will need my plastic set back. Please let me know if your done using my playfield as well. I’d like to start swapping it into the other game. I saw in some pinside threads the clearcoat on some of the playfields are rippling at the point where posts were screwed down to tight. I took great care in not overtightening anything that screwed into the playfield. I’m wondering if you happen to know when the playfield you sent me was cleared. When I’m finished repopulating the playfield I’ll leave the game in it’s cabinet and not play her for the required months so it fully cures. Was hoping you could suggest a timeframe for fully cured. Thanks for your time, Chris

Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 2:17:59 AM
    To: Chris DeStefano <[email protected]>
    Subject: Re: Qs

Hi, it shipped yesterday.

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Di., 13. Aug. 2019, 00:38:
    Hi Mirco, hope you’re feeling better and are able to finally get my playfields out in the mail. I just finished hosting a 30 pin section at a gaming expo this weekend so was swamped last week getting games ready and loaded up. Now that the games are back home and unloaded I have the time to beg you for my playfields back. I have seen another pinsider receive his playfield this past week and lost my buyer for my pin over this delay. I had a buyer who stated he would overpay for my second Quicksilver at the beginning of the summer who kept begging me to sell him the game as is cheaper so he could restore it himself. I kept promising him the new playfield was coming telling him a number of times you said it was going to be in the mail. Well he couldn’t wait anymore and bought someone else’s restored game with a new playfield in it for 7k! When I eventually get my playfields in and restore mine I probably wont find someone who wants to pay that much. I have had my basement tied up all summer with my QS parts in the middle of my games and I keep trying to be patient and not complain at all while I blindly wait by my mailbox. PLEASE let me know when I can expect my playfields or if there’s any way I can help move this along. sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, August 5, 2019 2:13:33 PM

Hi chris, I'm feeling bad about this, but I got a bad cold which keeps me out of office till end of the week. Sorry....

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Mo., 5. Aug. 2019, 19:00:
    Hi Mirco, I didn’t hear form you Friday so I’m reaching out to you today. My cell is 631 943 3814 if you find it easier to call. Hope to hear from you either way. Thanks,
    Chris

Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 1:52:27 PM

Actually I'm still in Orlando but go back home today. I will be in office Friday.

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Mi., 31. Juli 2019, 13:27:
    Hi Mirco, hope you enjoyed your vacation. I didn’t want to hit you up on your 1st day back. I still haven’t received anything from your company since I communicated with you before you went away. Would really appreciate if you could send out at least one of the Quicksilver playfields, though both would be great. My address is Chris DeStefano, 19 Ventura Drive, North Babylon NY 11703 Please let me know how long you think it will take to arrive and what the tracking # is so I can track it. Please excuse all of the emails but I’ve been waiting by my mailbox since spring. Thanks for your time, Chris Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 11:42:27 AM

Thx

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Mi., 24. Juli 2019, 11:26:
    OOops sorry for bothering you on your vacation, I assumed you were back already. Hope you enjoy the remainder of your time off!
    Chris

Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 11:19:05 PM

Hi chris,

Somehow I can't write in Facebook. I'm on vacation till 29th. I will be back in the office on the 30th.
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Mirco Steffen
    Systemtechnik GmbH & Co. KG
    Immengarten 16
    30926 Seelze
    GERMANY

phone: 05137/8250391
    cell/mobile: 0179/3940313
    international phone: +49 5137 8250391

www.mircoplayfields.com
    www.Facebook.com/mircoplayfields

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Fr., 31. Mai 2019, 17:55:
    Hi Mirco, I just saw the good news on pinside about the Quicksilver playfields being ready.Thanks so much for the new playfield!! I can't wait to install her and get this game back together. When should I expect my playfields and plastics to ship back so I can make sure I'm home that day? Can you send me a tracking # so I can see their progress? I still have my eye on a Barracora playfield when I can afford her down the road. Have a good one,
    Chris

Sent: Monday, May 6, 2019 9:29 AM
    To: Mirco Steffen

Hi Mirco, hope you enjoyed your vacation. I'm checking in on the Quicksilver project and hoping they should be shipping soon. Can't wait to get this back together. Thanks, Chris

Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:02 AM
    To: Chris DeStefano

Hi chris,

I will ship the box on the 20th. So some time... I will print qs when I return from vacation on the 10th... cash at show is fine...
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards,

Mirco Steffen
    System-Technik GmbH & Co. KG
    Immengarten 16
    30926 Seelze
    GERMANY
    Tel. 05137/8250391
    Mobil 0179/3940313

International phone#:
    +49 5137/8250391

www.mircoplayfields.com
    www.facebook.com/mircoplayfields

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Di., 26. März 2019, 10:54:
    Hi Mirco, hope all is well on your end. I'm checking in on the Quicksilver project and when I can plan on them arriving? I also LOVED your Barracora playfield and just picked the game up a few days before you started the thread. I am thinking of going to Allentown and wanted to know what the cut off date is to let you know if I'd like you to bring one for me. Would I have to paypal you before hand or can I pay cash at the show? Thanks and have a good one,
    Chris

Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2019 2:14 PM

Hi Chris,

I expect to print them in the week after next...

Mirco Steffen
    System-Technik GmbH & Co. KG
    Immengarten 16
    30926 Seelze
    GERMANY
    Tel. 05137/8250391
    Mobil 0179/3940313

International phone#:
    +49 5137/8250391

www.mircoplayfields.com

Am So., 10. Feb. 2019, 17:48 hat Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> geschrieben:
    Hi Mirco, Happy New year! Hope all is well on your end and you enjoyed the holidays. This is Chris in America checking in on your progress with my Quicksilver playfield. I have had a couple of people from pinside pm me to see if I knew how far along you are in the process. Have a good one!
    Chris

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 6:02 PM

Thanks a lot!

Mirco Steffen
    Fa. System-Technik
    Klaus und Mirco Steffen GbR
    Immengarten 16
    30926 Seelze
    GERMANY
    Tel. 05137/8250391
    Mobil 0179/3940313

International phone#:
    +49 5137/8250391

www.highclasspinballs.com

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Di., 30. Okt. 2018, 16:49:
    Hi Mirco, the Quicksilver playfield and plastics are on their way. The tracking # is 7735 9899 6524 and the pick up # is FRGA239. Keep me posted and have a good one,
    Chris

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 10:08 AM

Please see the label attached

Mirco Steffen
    Fa. System-Technik
    Immengarten 16
    30926 Seelze
    GERMANY
    Tel. 05137/8250391
    Tel. 0179/3940313

International phone#:
    + 49 5137/8250391

Am Di., 30. Okt. 2018 um 03:26 Uhr schrieb Chris DeStefano <[email protected]>:
    Ok Mirco, I have the playfield and plastics, (that are wrapped in paper towel and placed in a gallon ziplock bag,) in the 1inner box. Then they're wrapped up in a second box that wraps around and fits the 1st box. My contact info is:

Chris DeStefano
    19 Ventura Drive
    N. Babylon NY 11703
    cell: 631-943-3814

I'll let you know when it's on the way,
    Chris

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 9:30 PM

Hi chris, yes please include the plastics. Even if it is broken it is useful... no matter what box it is as long as it is packed good.... I will create a fedex label and email it to you tomorrow. Please send me all info they need like adress and phone...

Mirco Steffen
    Fa. System-Technik
    Immengarten 16
    30926 Seelze
    GERMANY
    Tel. 05137/8250391
    Mobil 0179/3940313

International phone#:
    +49 5137/8250391

Chris DeStefano <[email protected]> schrieb am Mo., 29. Okt. 2018, 20:55:
    Hi Mirco, just finished taking everything off the underside. Yes I have the plastic set but my center strip plastic that sits over the 4 bank target is broken. Shall I include the set with the playfield anyway? Please don't be insulted but I'm going to place the playfield in the butchers paper and then send it to you in a CPR box from when I ordered my Fathom. Is the info that you included in the last email what I use to create a fed ex sticker? I can drop it off at the fed ex place but have never made a ticket before. Thanks
    Chris

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 11:38 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Qs

Hi Chris,

I know what you are talking about... do you have a complete plastic set as well? I would like to do the set...

Added over 4 years ago:

removed emails Mirco reached out and will send stuff back

#144 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

ds_nadine is right...
    crispin needs to provide proof that Mirco was returning his original. Otherwise, that’s all we have at this point is what Mirco stated in their post from one year ago when they offered the deal/trade, which was that they were keeping the original in exchange for a new repro.

A post on a pinball forum is not a contract.
    I am guessing everyone that is sending parts and playfields has email correspondence which lays out the agreement.

If crispin says his agreement was the return of his original then it is safe to say that was the deal.

#145 4 years ago

CRispin as reinforcement you should just provide the screenshots instead of a retype. Seeing those screens seals the deal (Ièm not trying to say you are lying) what I am saying is they are not refutable.

#146 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

A post on a pinball forum is not a contract.
    I am guessing everyone that is sending parts and playfields has email correspondence which lays out the agreement.
    If crispin says his agreement was the return of his original then it is safe to say that was the deal.

I agree...a post is not a contract. Maybe someone can provide correspondence where Mirco says the original playfield will be returned along with a new repro.

#147 4 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

CRispin as reinforcement you should just provide the screenshots instead of a retype. Seeing those screens seals the deal (Ièm not trying to say you are lying) what I am saying is they are not refutable.

You have to read from bottom to top. (I may be wrong it's nearly 6AM now and my shift is over.)

Reading this the first time playfieldS are mentioned is in the holidays where they kinda miscommunicate.

So yeah, it's objectively kinda difficult without that phone call imho; I believe you of course.

#148 4 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

I agree...a post is not a contract. Maybe someone can provide correspondence where Mirco says the original playfield will be returned along with a new repro.

It is a contract in the Moment you're agreeing by sending that stuff over.

#149 4 years ago

Man, I was going to order a Barracora playfield from Mirco. I'd rather play on bare wood than give this con artist a dime. I hope everyone here will vote with their wallets. This is too small of a community to survive in if you do business in bad faith.

#150 4 years ago

This seems simple to me...

Unless someone can provide something where Mirco says that they would be getting their original playfield back along with a new repro, it seems that the “donors” misunderstood “the deal”, made some assumptions, and Mirco has done nothing wrong.

There are 412 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mirco-stealing-playfeilds-and-plastics/page/3?hl=archon9000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.