(Topic ID: 257845)

Warning! Mirco not returning playfields and plastics.

By Mitch

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Have you been wronged or how do you feel about how he treats customers.”

• I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and never received them back 8 votes
      4%
    • I've sent mirco a playfeild and plastic and dont expect them back 2 votes
      1%
    • I'm never buying g from mirco because of this 95 votes
      52%
    • I'll still buy from mirco because I have no issues with his shady practices 6 votes
      3%
    • None of this matters as mirco quality is shit and he never addresses it. 56 votes
      31%
    • I love mirco he can do no wrong. 16 votes
      9%

(Multiple choice - 183 votes by 162 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    31501F9A-9528-4881-92AA-D9E17991B604 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191220-233554_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191220-233545_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Untitled document.pdf (PDF preview)
    pasted_image (resized).png

There are 412 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.
    #52 4 years ago

Or just sneak up behind him and take a picture of his back! That'll show him!!!

#53 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinLen83:

True story.
    I doubt he'll ever show his face state-side where people will actually be allowed to confront him!

I've heard the same thing several times. So there has to be some truth to it. But lets not kid ourselves. This confrontation would be every bit as volatile as the one SkitB endured at an auction, with a mob of angry pinballers shuffling their feet and staring at their shoes refusing to make eye contact with him. They showed him what happens when you screw over the hobby......

#54 4 years ago

nothing like some good ol' 1st Degree Assault to teach people a lesson about committing Petty Larceny!

#55 4 years ago

I was planning to buy some White Water mirco playfields until he started threatening the Canadian guy on here. That and the whole "look I made some too" when CPR finished their TAF playfields really showed his character.

#56 4 years ago

What I like about this plan is it's subtlety, finesse, and simplicity.

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:I've heard the same thing several times. So there has to be some truth to it. But lets not kid ourselves. This confrontation would be every bit as volatile as the one SkitB endured at an auction, with a mob of angry pinballers shuffling their feet and staring at their shoes refusing to make eye contact with him. They showed him what happens when you screw over the hobby......

YEA, take that! (as they drive away without confrontation)

#58 4 years ago

I’m 100% not condoning violence against him. There are some big fish that mirco deals with in business, the hope is they will use their good sense and influence towards him to do the RIGHT THING! to make this right!

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Or just sneak up behind him and take a picture of his back! That'll show him!!!

I love Pinside. We get unlimited humor miles from back photography.

#60 4 years ago

I have emailed Mirco this morning about my playfields............if he does not respond by the end of the day I will tell my story

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from Malibu-SS:

I have emailed Mirco this morning about my playfields............if he does not respond by the end of the day I will tell my story

Welcome to the club, unfortunately your probably going to get no response. So get your words together. I wonder how many others are going to tell. Everyone has the same fear, if they tell he will never give back your property. I think at this point you have nothing to lose.

#62 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandyW:

It sounds to me, like these asset owners need to get together and get a lawyer involved.
    I'll bet there is a pinball loving lawyer on this forum, who would assist.

Yeah, cause getting coin back from the entire SHIT-B Predator fiasco has worked out so well. Should get settled really quickly.

#63 4 years ago

I sent in a playfield as well. Got the same run around - too busy, too sick, etc. Looks like CPR is close (finally) on the playfield I sent it so not sure what Mirco will do now with the field I sent in.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinless:

Next time he shows up to TPF take one of his PF’s for collateral.

I'd grab him by the shirt and put him against the wall. This is literally theft.

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from CLEllison:

I'd grab him by the shirt and put him against the wall. This is literally theft.

How about having Frisco PD on standby and have him arrested on multiple theft charges?

#66 4 years ago

This is like that episode of Seinfeld with the soup nazi only he’s the pin-nazi....no Playfield for you

#67 4 years ago

I'll only deal with CPR from this point forward. They've been nothing but professional. I *HATE* seeing good people getting ripped off like this.

#68 4 years ago

In sort of real world consequences to the business I was saving up for a Micro ST:TNG playfield, but now I am not going to buy one from him. Thanks for posting this thread.

#69 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

After seeing this mentioned in so many different threads I fell that it should have it's own topic so people are aware and dont get ripped off by mirco.
    Atleast half a dozen people have sent playfeilds or plastic sets in to be used for repo artwork.
    Mirco then refuses to send back the owners property and will eventually completely stop responding and ghost you.
    This is a warning that if you send something to mirco, despite what he may say you may never see it again.
    Because of this I am boycotting mirco. I will no longer buy any products made by them.
    You've been warned.

Sounds like this guy should be in Jail

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from jugood20:

Sounds like this guy should be in Jail

Lets Get Rudy!
    (From Funhouse, Not Political)

#71 4 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Lets Get Rudy!
    (From Funhouse, Not Political)

Perhaps a visit from Judge Dredd and RoboCop could persuade him....

#72 4 years ago

Pinside allows this business and DP to use this site. Pinside should stop advertising for crooks and remove both companies from the marketplace. Once Pinside finds out they are helping scammers do they pull the ads ?

#73 4 years ago

Gonna have to boycott everyone that uses Mirco for playfields to make him sweat & return the stolen goods. Otherwise, he's just getting fat off of his contracted work as opposed to his side hustle.

#74 4 years ago

we have guys the power because of our community to set and unset a reputation so if it's true and it's seems to be, let the game beguins
    and lets make sure he did not sell anything anymore

#75 4 years ago

I think I have to chime in here with some truth.

As this is mainly about the Quicksilver playfield, I would like to keep everyone aware here that the deal always is and was: I recieve the old bad playfield and the donor gets a new one back for free. I cover all shipping charges as well. Same deal for plastics. The Quicksilver which was requested in exchange for the donor was one of the first ones sent. So far the plastic set is not finished so plastics could not be replaced. Again, the donor plastics will remain here. This is the deal I have always offered, nothing else. Who uses the search option in the forum can find that in various threads.

Yes, I have some more donor playfields which are in the line to be made. The past few month were very busy so I could not work on any new items but as we upgraded capacity this will change early next year. There will be more new items to come soon as well as some new products.

And again for all who have missed it - I HAVE NEVER MADE ANY STERN PLAYFIELDS!!!

If someone has sent a playfield to me who thinks I forgot about it, please feel free to contact me as PM or email.

Sorry for any confusion I might have caused, but I will no longer participate in a bashing thread.

Regards,
    Mirco

#76 4 years ago
    Quoted from Highclasspinball:

And again for all who have missed it - I HAVE NEVER MADE ANY STERN PLAYFIELDS!!!

You havnt but do you perhaps have a subsidiary that makes fields for stern? Considering stern and jjp fields and exhibiting the exact same issues people have the right to be suspicious.

#77 4 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

You havnt but do you perhaps have a subsidiary that makes fields for stern? Considering stern and jjp fields and exhibiting the exact same issues people have the right to be suspicious.

they might use the same ink/clear? which was having issues.

#78 4 years ago

How are some people mistaking that they will get their original “stuff” back if that isn’t the case?

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Most stories have two sides but this has only one and it sucks.

Unfortunately, it's real. I had to badger him just to get the project I paid for sent to me. Would I ever have received it if I never contacted him?

#80 4 years ago

As this is mainly about the Quicksilver playfield, I would like to keep everyone aware here that the deal always is and was: I recieve the old bad playfield and the donor gets a new one back for free. I cover all shipping charges as well. Same deal for plastics. The Quicksilver which was requested in exchange for the donor was one of the first ones sent. So far the plastic set is not finished so plastics could not be replaced. Again, the donor plastics will remain here. This is the deal I have always offered, nothing else. Who uses the search option in the forum can find that in various threads.
    Yes, I have some more donor playfields which are in the line to be made. The past few month were very busy so I could not work on any new items but as we upgraded capacity this will change early next year. There will be more new items to come soon as well as some new products.
    If someone has sent a playfield to me who thinks I forgot about it, please feel free to contact me as PM or email.
    Sorry for any confusion I might have caused, but I will no longer participate in a bashing thread.
    Regards,
    Mirco

YOU DONE SCREWED UP A-ARON !!!

#81 4 years ago

Regards,
    Mirco

How hard would it be to put their old playfeild in the box with the new one and ship it ?

So someone sends you a nice original and then they only get back a repo with sub par clear? That seems like a terrible deal.
    Even if your clear was good they still lose a nice original. That's bullshit.

#82 4 years ago

Bad one???

Why would you arrange for anyone to send you a bad playfield? Isn't the goal to copy perfect or near perfect art???

For example, I sent a perfect backglass to CPR for Barracora. Stu shipped it back in a few weeks. They then gave me a store credit for a BG. They kept their word.

-mof

#83 4 years ago

Maybe you need to chime in with the folks who have been waiting for over a year to get their playfields and plastics back who you’ve continued to repeatedly ignore after asking for status updates?

#84 4 years ago

- I HAVE NEVER MADE ANY STERN PLAYFIELDS!!!

Do you do any of the Punny playfields? Ready to pull trigger but if you’re involved, deal breaker.

#85 4 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Bad one???
    Why would you arrange for anyone to send you a bad playfield? Isn't the goal to copy perfect or near perfect art???
    For example, I sent a perfect backglass to CPR for Barracora. Stu shipped it back in a few weeks. They then gave me a store credit for a BG. They kept their word.
    -mof

This is 100% correct. The playfield that was sent was restored and cleared. Not a stand up guy, believe what you want. Collectors are sending quality playfields and plastics not garbage, act like your receiving garbage and sending them new repro to replace, that’s absolutely not what mirco is doing.

#86 4 years ago

Bait and switch. CPR could certainly have a different policy regarding returning original items. (At least they respond to their customers.)

This does not excuse the fact that all the original items should always be returned to those that offered them to be copied. Who the hell would have ever agreed to send Mirco a PF if they keep the original perfect NOS one? That's insane. No one would EVER have agreed to that. Total BS post.

#88 4 years ago

Isn't Steve Young at Pinball Resource granting Micro the license to produce all the Gottlieb stuff?

I would think Steve would steer clear of someone doing business like this. He's as straight shooting as they come and is one of the true assets of this hobby.

My heart sinks for the owners who's materials are being held hostage.

#89 4 years ago

Let’s not. Nationality has zero to do with this. German pinside buddies, sorry. We all have some bad seeds as you can see

#90 4 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Let’s not. Nationality has zero to do with this. German pinside buddies, sorry. We all have some bad seeds as you can see

It’s a joke, sensitive boy. I don’t really want to go to war with Germany over stolen playfields.

#91 4 years ago

Regards,
    Mirco

You’re a -bleep-

Hell hath no fury like a pinball community scorned

#92 4 years ago

IF MIRCO IS HOLDING ONE OF YOUR PFs here's what you should actually do:

I would suggest ordering a few playfields from Mirco and put them on a CC. Then when you receive those items, deny all the charges and close the card. Just say your nephew who is a addicted to drugs got a hold of it...

I doubt someone who is so busy (stated above) will even care to deal with a few thousand dollars worth of international chargeback nonsense. At least you will get something...

#93 4 years ago

This is the topic I responded to with a donor playfield. Conditions appear clear to me. Maybe others were responding to a different offer. It does suck waiting this long, way longer than was suggested. I haven’t been ghosted.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfields-needed-for-new-repros-for-mircoplayfields

#94 4 years ago
    Quoted from ChippyWonka:

It’s a joke, sensitive boy. I don’t really want to go to war with Germany over stolen playfields.

Oh, OK then. Good to know! Thanks for clarifying.

#95 4 years ago
    Quoted from mjalexan:

This is the topic I responded to with a donor playfield. Conditions appear clear to me. Maybe others were responding to a different offer. It does suck waiting this long, way longer than was suggested. I haven’t been ghosted.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfields-needed-for-new-repros-for-mircoplayfields

Must be since there is no Quicksilver listed in that first post.

#96 4 years ago
    Quoted from davebart5:

Isn't Steve Young at Pinball Resource granting Micro the license to produce all the Gottlieb stuff?
    I would think Steve would steer clear of someone doing business like this. He's as straight shooting as they come and is one of the true assets of this hobby.
    My heart sinks for the owners who's materials are being held hostage.

Thanks for the info, I will alert Steve young

#97 4 years ago

#98 4 years ago
    Quoted from mjalexan:

Still no need to keep the old items. What is Micro going to do with them , sell them laterand pocket the money...???

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

Thanks for the info, I will alert Steve young

BOOM!!

#100 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Still no need to keep the old items. What is Micro going to do with them , sell them laterand pocket the money...???

I don’t care what he does with it. I took the deal as offered.

There are 412 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mirco-stealing-playfeilds-and-plastics/page/2?hl=willsmuz8999 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.