(Topic ID: 108360)

WARNING: Mad Amusements (aka *pinballparts* on ebay)

By Powerzone

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,027 posts
  • 260 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 88 days ago by transprtr4u
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210529-173857_DuckDuckGo (resized).jpg
    F1069115-3749-4A13-B1DD-77AB60CC122A (resized).jpeg
    Capture #368 - 'Bumper Action Amusements Australia owes 79 WOZ Games or refund! I Pinside Forum' - pinside_com_pinball_forum_top
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20161227_014012 (resized).png
    BoneyM-Bump2_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Mike_Ducker_(resized).JPG
    2016-01-19_20_26_54-All_Pinball___Pinside_Forum_(resized).jpg
    2016-01-19_20_23_44-All_Pinball___Pinside_Forum_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Untitled_(resized).png
    image.jpg
    DSC_0311.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

21 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #59 List of multiple similar threads. Posted by vid1900 (9 years ago)

Post #179 This worked for one victim. Posted by Pintucky (9 years ago)

Post #185 Link to Ocean County consumer affairs complaint form. Posted by Pintucky (9 years ago)

Post #196 List of victims. Posted by Crash (9 years ago)

Post #258 Alternate business entity. Avoid Posted by Daddy-o (9 years ago)

Post #279 Phone number (old?) Posted by meSz (9 years ago)

Post #317 Name of one investigator from one location. Posted by Doostur (8 years ago)

Post #328 Link to news article about winning lottery. Posted by Doostur (8 years ago)

Post #471 Original eBay user name Posted by ForceFlow (8 years ago)

Post #516 Report from unpaid supplier Posted by topnotchpin (8 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pintucky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 9 years ago
    Quoted from DeathHimself:

You would first have to make sure you have an actual crime committed and not just hearsay because an scorned ex lover is just trying to seek revenge because they were rejected.

In other words do we know for sure 100%, the money was ripped off in a theft or was the order just refused and we have an unhappy person? Is there any factual proof money was sent and received by MAD at all? I'd love to see facts

We don't have to ASSUME anything or DOUBT the OP. These types of things have happened so often I don't need to "see the facts". All the other 99,999 cases were factual. This dirt bag has absolutely no respect or regard for our friends from overseas. I shudder each time I read one of these rip-off stories. The guy is a crook and a psycho.

I believe I'll blow my own brains out if I read one more effing "I got MY shit from Mad and I'm ever so happy with Mike, and he even refunded some of the shipping charges (that I was over-charged for in the first place), and I got a little piece of candy from the fat bastard! I'm so happy. I think I'll get his invoice and go to the bathroom and pleasure myself with it. I'm having a great time living in my own little world where I never think about the plight of anyone else. Screw everyone but ME!"

1 week later
    #171 9 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

I don't believe MA will take anything else for international orders. I recall this from another thread. Won't even take paypal internationally.

This is true. He refuses any other payment method but wire transfer because he says it 'costs' him a percentage of his profits, and I think he does it because it gives him total control of the money without the sender having any recourse.

#179 9 years ago
    Quoted from Powerzone:

Could you propose me a lawyer there?

Christian, I think a lawyer would cost you far more than the amount of money you are potentially losing. If you lived here in the States, you could file against him in Small Claims Court. Very inexpensive and you can act as your own lawyer. But since this is impractical, I propose this: Go into the 'Search' spot on this forum and look up one of the latest Mad Amusements LONG threads. About a year ago, I posted the procedure it takes to go through authorities there in Brick, New Jersey to get your money. The info tells you what forms to get and what office to get them from and where to send. I am in a rush right now to go somewhere or I would do it for you. It worked for a friend in Italy. See if you can find that and proceed from there. You will need to go to your bank of origin and get your SWIFT account transaction, and ask for the routing number of the receiving bank in New Jersey. The routing number is the bank's federal recognition number or identification number. All banks here have one and they have 9 digits. Once you get your copy of the SWIFT transaction you can download those forms (I posted it on that thread) to file with the local Business Complaints office.

#185 9 years ago

Here it is, Christian!

Go to this web site where you can file a Consumer Complaint. http://www.co.ocean.nj.us/Consumer/MainPage.aspx

Updated link: https://www.co.ocean.nj.us/OC/ConsumerAffairs/

There is a phone number, the man's name who is in charge, plus there is a spot on there to click open an official form to fill out and send to them. Do as I said and provide as much info as you can, especially copies of your SWIFT transaction at your bank.

Mike Drucker is the owner of Mad. I would copy his web address and put that on the form also so they can find him easier. He works out of a Mail Drop Box and conceals the actual physical location of his business. He makes it hard to find him. But I'm sure you'll get some kind of response from them. You can also get his receiving bank's address and his account number through your SWIFT transaction. I have done this once for another European having the same problems you are, and they verified the money was in his account.

Include all the info you can to help the people at the Complaint Department.

Good luck!
    Mike in Kentucky

#188 9 years ago

Haaaaaaaaa! Nice catch Crash! Yeah, I put an 'R' in there by accident. Should have remembered he is a 'ducker' . . . ducks out on his obligations! I got your "call him something else"! Haaaaaaaaaaa!

futurepinhead . . . Should have said, "Pintucky is an old and fat slueth!"
    '

#204 9 years ago

Angyalpor . . . very nice words! And very good try at English. I admire you for learning our language. I could never learn yours! It would be very difficult! Haaaaa!
    Mike in Kentucky, USA

#239 9 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Reminds me of Black_Rose.

He would have used dashes, or written out 'komma' . . .

1 week later
    #262 9 years ago

Four to six weeks probably . . . the gears of government grind slowly!

3 months later
    #304 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Good job supporting a liar and a thief. Nobody cares how your order goes. The man is scum and anyone that orders from him is also scum if they have read this thread and still want to do business with him.

Right on! Mike is a psychotic creep with no personality . . . and . . . apparently no brains or conscience either!!!

3 weeks later
    #308 9 years ago

Try mailing your forms to them by using Certified or Registered mail where they MUST sign for it and you have proof of delivery. If they see you go to this serious step, then they might take notice of your complaint. Do not give up!
    Mike in Kentucky

#380 8 years ago
    Quoted from Doostur:

I stopped in to the Office of Consumer Affairs in Toms River. Working with Ed Mcbride, one of the investigators. We are getting the ball rolling. If you are a victum of Mad Amusements please PM me with details. Please prepare any evidence such as receipts etc. Update to follow...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You are my hero!!! That is exactly what I would have done had I lived close to that jerk. I have been waiting for YEARS for someone local to go seek out that guy. Keep in mind he operates from a drop box and it could be very hard to find him physically. There is a chance he is operating out of an old, large home, and not a warehouse. It is obvious he has planned it this way, to be able to hide from 'walk-ins' and the authorities. His local bank told me a lot of negative shit about him. I did not say this . . . but . . . how about frozen bank account for not paying 'something' . . . .

Go get 'em tiger! And give us the full details of how you saw his face when the detective showed up. Take a camera so we can ALL see his shocked face. I want to make a copy and put it on the wall of my local Post Office!
    Mike in Kentucky

#381 8 years ago
    Quoted from Doostur:

The address is listed as 990 Cedar Ridge Avenue#B7228, Brick, NJ 08723.

See if that is a small strip of buildings and there is a postal drop-box business there so that people can run a phantom business. Finding his actual place where he probably lives in squalor might be difficult. You might have to stake out that place and follow him someday back to the cave he lives in.

#382 8 years ago
    Quoted from Doostur:

The address is listed as 990 Cedar Ridge Avenue#B7228, Brick, NJ 08723.

See if that is a small strip of buildings and there is a postal drop-box business there so that people can run a phantom business. Finding his actual place where he probably lives in squalor might be difficult. You might have to stake out that place and follow him someday back to the cave he lives in.

Quoted from pinmike:fucking newbs cry over peanuts

#384 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

f$%king newbs cry over peanuts

I'm not a fuking newbee! And neither are some of the other names you cited. We get it. You have no mercy or conscience for the plight of others. You endorse thievery. "Foreigners" don't count. I just about fell to the floor when I read your comment. Kissing Mike's ass might get YOU favors, but he is stealing the ass of off other people. I oppose your assessment in the name of all that is holy!!!!

#415 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

This post is considered harassment by a telecommunications device and can be prosecuted in any US jurisdiction. All the poster who was threatened has to do is call the local police and press charges. The prosecuter's office will take it from there.

Mr.Bally . . . I really thank you for saying that. Problem is, that poster doesn't list anything but his 3 initials and Tampa.

He wanted me to PM him to find out who my 'local' attacker will be. I kind of find it hard to believe that a pinball hit-man lives near me in Kentucky. The few of us that there are, I know all of them pretty much.

Guys, on a serious note. I don't fear a one-on-one physical attack in the broad daylight. I might be 67, but I can handle one guy who is disarmed. Problem is, this got me a bit on the nervous side because I have grandchildren here all the time, night and day, I don't pack 'heat', and I can't fight off two or three guys. I find this post he made to be such a threat I do wish I could find out who this guy is.

Anyone have a way to verify how LTW is connected to Mike D.? And the biggie . . . what should I do?
    Thanks,
    Mike in Kentucky . . . er . . . . I'm now Mike in Honduras!!!

#417 8 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

wow this is the single most idiotic thing i have ever read on here. personal threats, check. sticking up for a scumbag criminal, check. coming off like a massively insecure fake tough guy, check. getting banned in record time, check. what a total loser

Pez . . . . I never dreamed you would come to my aid and defense! Ha. However, I appreciate you seeing the gravity in this. This was a serious threat. States my wife works at a bank and there is someone local he can send to . . . . do what to me?!

Yes, I've been on Mike Drucker's case and I wouldn't take any of it back. He has talked to me like a dog when I was buying things from him long before this fraud stuff started. I think his demeanor has rampped up another notch. Am I gonna get 'visitors'?

Thanks again for what you said.
    Mike in . . . uh . . . . Brazil

#418 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

The State Police or other authorities will be able to trace via ISP.

Thanks for that info. I live out in the country but have two Kentucky State Policemen living within walking distance. I might have a talk with one of them tomorrow.
    Mike in . . . Zanzibar

#420 8 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

If you've been getting those kind of threats from PinMike

The threats came from a person in Tampa, FL with initials LTW. I don't have the foggiest of who that guy is.

Thanks for your support Firebaall.

Mike in . . . India

#431 8 years ago

I am just me . . . not any of the other Mike's. I go by Pintucky here on Pinside. I'm the one being threatened. I do not know any of the other Mike's, other than who Mike Drucker is . . . the owner of Mad Amusements. And I don't know who LTW is in Tampa, Florida, who issued the threat on behalf of Mad Amusements.

Mike in Kentucky

3 weeks later
    #439 8 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Did this ever happen?

Nah . . . I decided I'd not bother them and handle it myself.

Quoted from Modman:

Could this be the same scenario?

No! Different kind of guy. WAY different!!!

7 months later
    #586 8 years ago
    Quoted from Angyalpor:

If this case happens here, in Hungary, for sure I go there visit the guy, and ask the dealer: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I understand how you feel. I live a long, long way . . . nearly 1,000+ from Mad's address, or I would be willing to help. From what I have seen in the past, this guy doesn't have a traditional business and no one that I know of has ever found him! He operates out of a "Drop Box" postal service. He is a mystery person and I suspect he either operates out of his home, or in a secret warehouse. I don't think anyone in New Jersey has ever been able to find him.

Mike in Kentucky

1 month later
    #633 8 years ago

I fought this battle for a long, long time, but few on Pinside would give me support. Back then, most every comment was about how great Mike Ducker was. I tried to help several guys from overseas who were ripped off by him. I felt sorry for them because they were so far away and didn't know how to get relief. I got pretty deep into this . . . . probably too deep . . . for I received threats. They came from anonymous person(s). If you explore one of these threads from a couple of years back, you will see a post to me by an unknown person, making veiled and outright threats. I found it shocking and backed off. Not out of fear, but feeling like I was a lone wolf. I ran out of desire.

I sure hope you all have good luck with this. I assume when you read that article obout where Mike D. won the lottery money, that he was quoted with saying he owned a business but kept track of all his gambling funds, as if he WASN'T using 'our pinball money' for his lottery tickets!

#638 8 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

(Also, we need to get together very soon again and play some of those pinballs you gots)

First, thank you so much for your remarks. I would do more to help, but right now I've got a 90 year old mother doing poorly, plus many other family obligations. I barely have time to even go on this forum!

As for us getting together to play pins . . . no . . . you keep your ass in Wades-fricken-ville! We don't need a human coin changer for Quarters down here!

One of these . . . days . . . weeks . . . months . . . years . . . we will get together again!

Hang in there with this fight. By the way, I DID email that journalist who wrote the lottery story on M. D. I gave him some good fodder.

See you later on dirtbag . . . er . . . I mean My Dear Friend

2 weeks later
    #693 8 years ago

I noticed at times in this and other Mad Amusement threads some people saying they had never had any problems and/or how do we know people overseas have ever been ripped off. I think this comment by Pedretti_Gaming in Italy gives proof. One of MANY!

"Mad amusement are thieves, we have stolen seven months ago 900 € (6 DMD) without ever sending them."

7 months later
    #736 7 years ago

Don't be too hard on yourself. As much as we all want to boycott Mad, what you did was an innocent thing. It's the people who come on here and sing Mike's praises that makes me sick!

I am pretty sure you will get your part because you are not overseas. He apparently only preys on folks out of country. That makes it too difficult for them to have any recourse in recovering their money.

When you get your part, spit on it out of disgust that it came from him! Then, clean it up using a germicidal because he touched it, and THEN be happy you got it! Ha.]
    Mike in Kentucky

#742 7 years ago
    Quoted from MRudowsky:

Part did arrive today. I did as suggested and spit on it. Then I cursed at it a bit and then gave it the bird. I then cleaned it up. Then I took a shower because I felt dirty.

You really didn't have to do what I suggested! Ha. Glad to see you have such a good sense of humor.

Mike

#754 7 years ago
    Quoted from TomDK:

for you US guys there is nearly no risk cause you can drive by and stop at his shop

Nope, my German friend. He doesn't have a walk-in store. In fact, I don't think anyone has ever found out where he functions out of. All I have discovered is he has a mail drop service place where he can go pick up his mail and never reveal his real residence or business place of operation.

Quoted from Dooskie:

you have nothing to worry about.

I see your point. An overseas buyer can buy Mike's stuff on eBay and know that he will get it.

Let us not forget the main point here. We are discouraging anyone to buy ANYTHING from this crook. While eBay might be safe, buying from there just continues to line his pockets. Yes, I too need some things that only he sells. But I keep holding out in hopes of finding it somewhere else. That's my stand. For everyone else, it is up to your own conscience.

Mike in Kentucky

#756 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

Nowhere did I say anything about supporting this business. I was simply telling the buyer he had nothing to worry about regarding his purchase.

No, I didn't turn anything around. I fully agreed with what you said. Your point was eBay protection. My point (which was directed to other readers) was for ALL us not to forget the main point. You were trying to be re-assuring to that German fellow about not worrying about buying through eBay. I wanted to discourage buying Mike's products THROUGH eBay.

This is what happens when someone from Main is trying to talk with someone from Kentucky. With our major differences in our speech accents, it is amazing we can understand each other at all!
    Mike

#763 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

It is inevitable that he will screw with the wrong guy at one point.

Yep. I think someone living near Brick, NJ will find him someday . . .

#769 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

I was telling him about PayPal protection

Yes, I made a mistake there. In my head, eBay and PayPal go hand-in-hand so well, I didn't separate it in your message. My fault.

I'm getting like you. I'm sorry I started making comments about this. I never intend to hurt someone's feelings or be a jerk. Plus, I showed my ignorance when I didn't spell Maine correctly. I left the "e" off. I DO know better . . . just quick typing. That was a MAIN error on my part, trying to spell MAINE!!!
    Mike

#775 7 years ago

Awesome!!! Well done!!!

6 months later
    #831 6 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I want to commit suicide every time I see where someone buys from him or praises him for having something at a good price.

After YEARS of all these negative posts, it takes a lot of gall to come on here and openly admit to buying from him. Just how much does it take to convince people? Perhaps if he MURDERS someone, then maybe that will get their attention . . .

4 months later
    #849 6 years ago
    Quoted from cmack750:

bought it elsewhere

Good job sticking with our boycott.

You know . . . in a situation like what you described, it makes it difficult to avoid buying from Mad, no matter how much you may despise him, when he might have the ONLY part you want available. Especially, if it is at a much lower price than anywhere else. I despise this guy and have always said I would NEVER buy anything from him. But, I've been in a similar situation as you and it was SO tempting to violate my own ethics just to get my part. So far, I've done the same as you. Ended up buying it elsewhere and glad I did. If I had bought something from Mad, I would have felt very guilty just coming on Pinside again, much less commenting on a thread such as this!!! I just wish he would sell everything he has to some other vendor and shut that place down. That way, none of us is torn apart trying to make a decision whether to violate our principles and order from him.

Your story had a somewhat happy ending. I hope everyone on Pinside continues to cease buying from him.

4 months later
    #861 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

MAD Amusements aka *pinballparts* just flooded ebay with several hundred parts

I dunno. I scanned through that and I see he is trying to unload full cases of some stuff. Perhaps he is actually trying to liquidate and sell out.

Or . . . he needs an infusion of fresh funds for the Lotto.

We shall see . . . .

#869 6 years ago

I gave you a thumbs up only because you told this story. I find this kind of thievery disgusting! I kept up with that debacle and couldn't believe that those guys could get by with this shit!

1 month later
    #896 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Please, of all people, do not let it be this Mike Ducker P.O.S.

That would be the shits if he won it. I think I would kill myself!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pintucky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mad-amusements?tu=Pintucky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.