Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rcbrown316
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20170130-081625.png
mmbtdwbc_6004 (resized).png

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago

I'd be happy to send you $65 cash in the mail for the fees. I already told you I'd help with fees if there were any yesterday on the phone. Just send me a text of your address and I'll get it in the mail tonight. I wish you the best in finding a pin you really like.

Jason

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

I'd be happy to send you $65 cash in the mail for the fees. I already told you I'd help with fees if there were any yesterday on the phone. Just send me a text of your address and I'll get it in the mail tonight. I wish you the best in finding a pin you really like.
Jason

And they say happy endings only happen at the massage parlour. Hope this works out.

Though I'd send a personal check or money order instead of cash in the mail for obvious reasons.

#53 2 years ago

Make sure to send the $65 via escrow.com

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Make sure to send the $65 via escrow.com

$65 + fees

#55 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/43503

By a well known and well trusted seller. Joe is one of the best and I'd vouch for him a million times over. Good luck on your search regardless, OP.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/43503
By a well known and well trusted seller. Joe is one of the best and I'd vouch for him a million times over. Good luck on your search regardless, OP.

I'd have messaged him but states he will not ship in the description.

#57 2 years ago

I only deal in cash....

#58 2 years ago

this entire thread could have been avoided but i did walk away with some additional knowledge. the seller is a decent guy and the OP is clearly unseasoned. the concern was justified. shit happens. seller +1

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bokchito, OK
$ 15.75
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside