Mirror_Blade_Instruction_s_002.JPG
thumbtack.jpeg
Img114.jpg
horrible.gif
effort-november-22nd-topic-demotivatio.jpg
properyoure.jpg
wait.jpg
Napoleon-Dynamite-slaps-kip-and-runs-G.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#66 11 years ago
Quoted from shanetastic:

BR is probably not even awake yet. His hours of operation are something like 10am till 3-4am eastern. Wait for it!!!

That sounds something like my hours

Regarding the installation of the pinballsidemirror blades. It really is a piece of cake to install them with the screws and tool that they provide with the blades. You definitely do not need to drill anything.

#173 11 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

If there's a 'slam' video out there (like in B_R's video), this is what NOT to do! KCpf explained it well. (was I not clear?) Honestly, I wouldn't want anyone slamming playfields in on my games! Sure sign of someone who doesn't really know their way around a pin.
Fun thing to try: Open up the main pages for rgp (rgp archive or newsreader of your choice) and Pinside forums. Scan the latest topics on each. Notice a qualitative difference? I do. Consistently. As I noted, I read and post here for amusement. I read rgp for more substantive info. (Yes, there is *some* decent info posted here, but I see more instances of bad pinball practices (lubricating spinners with oil? slamming apf in?) than on rgp, where more knowledgeable/experienced contributors seem to dominate the tech discussions. For example, I can't recall when I saw someone whining on rgp because their recent purchase was now selling NIB for less than what they paid. oh, *snap*!

Here is your "slam video" direct from Stern Pinball:

#174 11 years ago

You have to slam/bounce it over the hump as shown in the video.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-do-not-do-this?tu=dcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.