(Topic ID: 52948)

Warner Bros has announced that Wizard of Oz will be...

By 27dnast

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shimoda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 years ago

Great, now I want to see a WOZ pinball at every IMAX theater for the movie - and of course a giveaway of one at my local IMAX.

#29 10 years ago

As far as why WOZ? A couple of months ago, whilst getting back into VP/FP/TPA-which eventually led me back to real (physical) pinball and now a few machines, I was trying to decide what would be a good theme for a pinball table artwise to do in FP or VP as my first virtual table. I had NO idea anyone was doing WOZ but thought it would be great for all the missions one could program, and I have always just loved that movie. When I found out someone was doing it I was kinda bummed because they idea had been taken. I'm not unhappy someone is doing the theme, though I would have done some of it differently. I can't stand the ruby red flippers, they are annoying, but that's the least of the problems (I can't afford one being the biggest problem with it!). I'd have been happy if the flippers had a nice decal rather than the annoying red plastic cover.

Again, why WOZ? Why the heck not?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shimoda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warner-bros-has-announced-that-wizard-of-oz-will-be?tu=shimoda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.