Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN1151_(resized).JPG
DSCN1149_(resized).JPG

#1 8 years ago

I have an old Warlok playfield that is pretty blown out that I intend to restore. I swapped a reasonable condition pf in the pin I had which has long been sold and the old pf has been sat in the garage for a number of years before I have finally decided to have a go at it.

I need a close up pic of the bonus area if someone can help me out.

I will be pretty much re-painting the whole pf with frisket, scaplel, airbrush and patience

DSCN1149_(resized).JPGDSCN1149_(resized).JPG

DSCN1151_(resized).JPGDSCN1151_(resized).JPG

#2 8 years ago

been there done that a couple times only I did it by hand. IPDB was where I got images to use for mine.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2754&picno=6664&zoom=1

Good luck you can do it!

Phoebe

#3 8 years ago

Thanks Phoebe

Already clocked that one and it's probably enough to work on but a closer pic would be better.

Did you do all the pf or just the bonus area? There'a lot of dithering (?) in the art that I won't be able to recreate.

Andy

#4 8 years ago

Hey Andy,
Yeah 1 that I did was maybe a little worse than yours, in the blue area with the dithering. It was so far gone that I didn't even attempt to recreate the dithering, I matched the blue and repainted all the blue areas solid without the dithering. Then the 2nd 1 I did wasn't to bad in the blue, so there was just a couple spots that I was able to touch up, and the area up in the hand was a little worse than yours, I re-did it and that is actually the one in my game now. After thinking on it I have actually done 3 Warlok PFs, the 3rd was about the same as yours, and I repainted all the blue areas on it as well as repainted the hand and bonus area.

Phoebe

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Tools
Pincoder Store
Tools
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warlok-pf-image-required and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.