(Topic ID: 96615)

Warlok club. Let's see if we can get our membership up to 412 members!

By Caucasian2Step

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 89 days ago by jonpin
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5693 (resized).jpg
IMG_5701 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5700 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5690 (resized).jpeg
WarlokPFClearCoated - 1 (resized).jpg
WarlokPFClearCoated - 2 (resized).jpg
WarlokPFClearCoated - 4 (resized).jpg
WarlokPFClearCoated - 3 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180920_104935 (resized).jpg
image-926.jpg
blacketoerwarlok.jpg
P4240012.JPG
P4240011.JPG
blackoutsteranko.jpg
shield 1.6.jpg
Warlok.JPG

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

How many people here need a new playfield/ or hardtop like overlay for their warlock?
How many people would interested in plastic sets?
I'm just gauging interest and seeing if anyone is motivated here.

I'd go for a plastic set. My playfield is fine. What do you mean with hardtop overlay?

11 months later
#52 9 months ago

Just got a Warlok and will post some pictures soon. Couple of quick questions to the group. Mine is missing one of the yellow pop bumper cap. The previous owner looks like they are using a red Black Knight pop bumber cap. Are these caps available on any online stores? Or what do people do for this as I cant seem to find any for sale. My back glass is in ok condition as it has some flaking is there someone who makes a replacement or translite for Warlok? I'm doubting anyone does since this machine is not very common. Just glad to being part of the Warlok club.

Thanks!

#53 9 months ago

I do not know if the pop caps have been repro’d. You may be able to go with a set of 3 similar caps and most would not notice.

Have fun playing this game!

#54 9 months ago
Quoted from jradams76:

yellow pop bumper cap

Rick cranked out some new yellow pop caps for cosmic gunfight a few years ago -- with and without stickers, so I am pretty sure those are the same design. I can't recall whether they sold out.

I also don't recall whether it was BAA or PP selling them.

Shoot him an email.

-mof

#55 9 months ago

Glad to see activity on this thread. Just got my NOS PF back from my buddy Clint who put down 5 coats of clear. I'll start the PF swap in the next 30 days.

WarlokPFClearCoated - 1 (resized).jpgWarlokPFClearCoated - 2 (resized).jpgWarlokPFClearCoated - 3 (resized).jpgWarlokPFClearCoated - 4 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#56 9 months ago

Sorry it took me awhile to post some pictures. Noticed that my machine has a tag in it with the machine number curious anyone else have this? Playfield has a wear spot in front of the #2 dropdowns and missing the yellow pop bumper but super glad was able to get the game. Kids and I are loving it. Will get it cleaned up and then start looking to see if someone can touch-up the playfield and find a yellow plastic pop bumper.

IMG_5690 (resized).jpegIMG_5693 (resized).jpgIMG_5700 (resized).jpegIMG_5701 (resized).jpeg
6 months later
#57 89 days ago

Looking for a complete Warlok lower cab or a complete populated playfield. If someone knows of one out there please let me know. Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 17.00
$ 6.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
$ 19.50
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
TheDudeMods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside