Topic Stats

• 226 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by dantebean
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
empty-warehouse.jpg
images_(1).jpeg
3psaev.jpg
welcome.jpg
g-f.jpg
DSCN0522.JPG
name_game.png
image.jpg
image.jpg
setsail-for-fail-thread.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
45003401.jpg
image.jpg

There are 226 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 6 years ago

So Ryan then played the request after he kicked him out?

#202 6 years ago

No. The club let the guy back in and he kept the $30.

#203 6 years ago
Quoted from Barron:

"Singer/songwriter Ryan Adams is apparently not amused by the similarity of his name to veteran Canadian rocker Bryan Adams. At a Ryan Adams concert Tuesday night at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium, someone in the audience yelled out a request for "Summer of '69," a Bryan Adams hit. Ryan Adams, former leader of the band Whiskeytown, reacted with stream of expletives and ordered the house lights turned on, The Tennessean newspaper reported.
The alt-country musician found the fan who made the joke request, paid him $30 cash as a refund for the show, ordered him to leave, and said he wouldn't play another note until that happened."
Be very, very careful.

Sounds like that was the one lucky guy in the whole crowd as he didn't have to stay for the concert.

#204 6 years ago

And he got $30.

#205 6 years ago
Quoted from Barron:

"Singer/songwriter Ryan Adams is apparently not amused by the similarity of his name to veteran Canadian rocker Bryan Adams. At a Ryan Adams concert Tuesday night at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium, someone in the audience yelled out a request for "Summer of '69," a Bryan Adams hit. Ryan Adams, former leader of the band Whiskeytown, reacted with stream of expletives and ordered the house lights turned on, The Tennessean newspaper reported.
The alt-country musician found the fan who made the joke request, paid him $30 cash as a refund for the show, ordered him to leave, and said he wouldn't play another note until that happened."

Alt-Country musicians are pussies.

#206 6 years ago
Quoted from Barron:

At a Ryan Adams concert Tuesday night at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium, someone in the audience yelled out a request for "Summer of '69," a Bryan Adams hit. Ryan Adams, former leader of the band Whiskeytown, reacted with stream of expletives and ordered the house lights turned on, The Tennessean newspaper reported.</blo

And later that evening Singer/songwriter Ryan Adams ( who remained upset over this joke ) Went home and beat his Wife/sister .

#207 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

And later that evening Singer/songwriter Ryan Adams ( who remained upset over this joke ) Went home and beat his Wife/sister

You better be careful!

images_(1).jpeg

#208 6 years ago

So, what we're getting at here is that they both suck. Sslllllaaaayyyeerrrrr!

#209 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Sounds like that was the one lucky guy in the whole crowd as he didn't have to stay for the concert.

But he did:

"Ryman general manager Pam Matthews stopped the fan on his way out, "apologized profusely," and allowed him back into the concert. The fan kept Adams' $30."

I'd have gone right back up there and yelled "Cuts Like a Knife"! But then, I wouldn't be caught dead at a country concert in the first place...

#210 6 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

"Ryman general manager Pam Matthews stopped the fan on his way out, "apologized profusely,"

Her apology "Sir , I'm very , very sorry , That you are at a Ryan Adams Concert"

#211 6 years ago

Yeah, if you kick that guy out the other three people there wouldn't have a ride home!

#212 6 years ago

I'd have gone right back up there and yelled "Cuts Like a Knife"!

Hahaha!

That'd be a classic.

rd.

#213 6 years ago

But he did:
"Ryman general manager Pam Matthews stopped the fan on his way out, "apologized profusely," and allowed him back into the concert. The fan kept Adams' $30."
I'd have gone right back up there and yelled "Cuts Like a Knife"! But then, I wouldn't be caught dead at a country concert in the first place...

Beautiful lol !

#214 6 years ago

A smart performer would have belted out the best version of "Summer of 69" he could, and had a good laugh with the crowd about it.

#215 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

A smart performer

I think we all see the problem here .

#218 6 years ago

If Ryan Adams knew a bunch of pinball geeks were talking trash about him , He'd pay us all $30 to stop .

#219 6 years ago

Man flank you're fast with that sh$&

#220 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Man flank you're fast with that sh$&

He finally got to use his super power (the ability to reference Hanson faster than the speed of light)

#221 6 years ago

You guys need to be more controversial like that LOTR price police thread, Im exhausting all my
good material over there....Have you checked this warehouse lately?

empty-warehouse.jpg

#222 6 years ago

I'll see your warehouse and raise with a pano-rama

#223 6 years ago

F'n pana-rama's never load, back to my pedi

image.jpg

#224 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

F'n pana-rama's never load, back to my pedi

Is that PattyJ picking thorns out of a Hobbits foot?

#225 6 years ago

Yep, all it cost me was a sixer of grape shasta

#226 6 years ago

So anymore pics on these machines?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 22.00
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 226 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside