WP_000046_(2).jpg
WP_000045_(2).jpg
WP_000054_(2).jpg
WP_000051_(1).jpg
WP_000053_(2).jpg
WP_000052_(1).jpg
WP_000050_(1).jpg
WP_000056_(1).jpg
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago

Oh ya he gave me these yesterday. image.jpgimage.jpg

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

So you didnt sleep after. You kept waking up think it was a dream.
Quality line up in one visit. Nice.

Yup still didn't sleep well last night even.

#53 11 years ago

CONGRATS!

#54 11 years ago

I'm so happy for you!

-seething with jealousy-

hugs!!!

#55 11 years ago

Nice to see your good fortune.

#56 11 years ago

Great to hear a good guy getting a deal instead of a flipper. Congrats and nice mix of different games.

#57 11 years ago

WOW SUPER COOL!!!

#58 11 years ago

This is second killer raid in the VA area in the past couple months. I remember a guy posting about meeting an op at his daughter's B-Ball game and getting ~8 machines. I'm living in the wrong state! haha -- congrats on the awesome find. Glad to see these games will be going to a loving home rather than a retail floor!

#59 11 years ago

congrats my friend, always cool to see someone make a decent score.

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I wasn't interested in that one but wanted to meet a local pinhead which is how I got there.

Ah man I have to say I hate when this happens to me. I'm thinking someone is coming to check out a pin and not chat for hours and hours.

Great pick up though!!

Since you mentioned it...What is a VERY good price?

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Since you mentioned it...What is a VERY good price?

LOL, it took 2 pages for someone to ask. I have been waiting...roughly 55-65% of the lowest prices I have seen them selling out of here for when working. I am sure I will need a lot of parts but I think I am in good shape to be on the upside when they are all done. And I won't have to search anymore negotiating with people that list them 25% more than the lowest I see here.

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

LOL, it took 2 pages for someone to ask. I have been waiting...roughly 55-65% of the lowest prices I have seen them selling out of here for when working. I am sure I will need a lot of parts but I think I am in good shape to be on the upside when they are all done. And I won't have to search anymore negotiating with people that list them 25% more than the lowest I see here.

Soooo they cost 55%? lol im confused

#63 11 years ago

As a whole on the lot I estimate I paid 64% with them all working flawless and shined up nice. Individually I did better on one over another. That clear it up? I'd say even if I drop another grand in total on parts I am still very ahead. I guess I'm rolling the dice.

So far:
All need complete tear down shopping. I noticed with very minimal eval time:

Congo: Working well minus switches in the volcano. It does not register the ball in there and things get stuck. Otherwise fully working. Oh and the coin door service switches are not working.

DESW: Left flipper coil is sticking, trough switches are not working

STTNG: Trough board is not working, flippers are not operating, ball launch is good, cannons are good.

T2: Turned on, nothing displayed on the DMD and cannon was going back and forth, turned off.

I've been too tied up with the house addition and getting a new puppy to dig into anything. Once the addition is done I can organize my parts and tools in the closet, get my house in order with the pins in their new home and start tearing it up. I did promise my construction contractor Id overhaul his Hook for him so I am just debating if I can delay that long enough to tear into STTNG for myself.

#65 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Ah man I have to say I hate when this happens to me. I'm thinking someone is coming to check out a pin and not chat for hours and hours.

Oh I mentioned my intentions on the phone the first contact. As soon as he heard I was down the street from him his tone changed to less business and I could tell he wanted to meet me also.

#66 11 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Oh I mentioned my intentions on the phone the first contact. As soon as he heard I was down the street from him his tone changed to less business and I could tell he wanted to meet me also.

That's really awesome then! I am always down to chat, just not to tire kickers (not saying you are at all, just the difference of who I want to talk to)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 63.95
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Dickinson, TX
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warehouse-raid-kind-of/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.