9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#52 8 years ago

There are still warehouse finds around I recently heard of a warehouse in Shreveport Louisana full of pins.

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

That's really hard to say. Hell, there were at least 60 man hours involved in us just driving there, picking the games up and bringing them back home. We honestly didn't care about the hours. Most everything was done in the evening, weekends or days off. Thankfully we did this in the winter. If this had been done in the summer, I'm not sure I could have put the time in with the nice weather.

Bryan (CARGPB 14)
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

dung said:
I would be more interested to know how many man hours ended up being invested. It was a very cool read and props to you for being so open about it.

Well I don't think anyone is going to have a problem with you making a profit off this venture. Money aside the amount of time it takes is daunting. The good thing is that because of you and your team so to speak there are a few more machines that have gone into collector's hands.

#54 8 years ago

Jeeeeze...

People find stuff like this and I can't even get someone to sell me a STTNG at an inflated price. Anyone have a nice $2600 STTNG? I'll pay you $2900 for it. *sigh*

Good stuff BK.

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from btrip:

Jeeeeze...

People find stuff like this and I can't even get someone to sell me a STTNG at an inflated price. Anyone have a nice $2600 STTNG? I'll pay you $2900 for it. *sigh*

Good stuff BK.

Good luck finding one. I paid 2400 for one with a burned up diverter coil. Working on fixing it right now. It will be nice when I am done, but it was literally the only thing I found for sale.

#56 8 years ago

Sadly, some else had cherry picked the op for most of his A list games, although they missed the MM and LOTR.

I don't feel too bad. The cherry pickers are how we found out about the remaining games.

Bryan (CARGPB 14)
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

Quoted from btrip:

Jeeeeze...
Good stuff BK.

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Good luck finding one. I paid 2400 for one with a burned up diverter coil. Working on fixing it right now. It will be nice when I am done, but it was literally the only thing I found for sale.

The usual cause is the up coil for the drop target has three wires to one lug, two thick purple/green stripe wires and a thin purple(more lavender looking)with green stripe. The thin one breaks off, this is your diode tie back wire. And takes out a transistor on the small driver board in the top right side of the head and this burns up a diverter coil.

A good fix is remove the three wires, solder to a single wire. Solder the single wire to the coil. That way if the single wire comes off the coil you don't blow stuff up.

LTG

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside