5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Niterider
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelastjay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

I definitely play WOW semi-hardcore most of the time with the occasional short break. Loved the most recent expansion and there's hardly been a day I don't log in a bit since launch. We're at the weird time between expansions where lots of people take breaks so I have to work on casual things like old achievement hunting since most of my guild isn't on to do mythic raids. There's a pretty good grouping tool these days though that makes most things "easier" to get with time and patience.

There's a number of social things on these for sure, but at the moment I do spend quite a bit of my WOW time leveling an alt or working on solo activities. Things will kick back up group\raid wise with my regulars in August when BfA launches.

#4 5 years ago

I have my doubt on long term success of classic servers, but Blizzard rarely misses so I think they'll get it right if they do make it to launch.

#5 5 years ago

I play on Hellscream-Alliance

#13 5 years ago

Fire mage for life, never bad, never good. They never change.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

The new expansion definitely looks good. Legion was pretty phenomenal.

I enjoyed Legion as well. I'm a bit more reserved about BfA. Surely the PvP aspects won't be required or negatively affect the PvE experience. I don't mind either but don't to be forced to do both to be competitive in either one.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I was a wc3 player. Not a wow player. I'm hoping wc4 is the next RTS for Blizzard.

Well they did recently issue a big patch WC3 after years. So at least you have that. :p

#22 5 years ago

I started with Dark Age of Camelot. Now that is a solid PVP game. But now I'm just a PVE casual in WOW.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelastjay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warcraft-in-2018?tu=thelastjay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.