• 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Santeh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TRON-Party.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starbase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I know I am late to the party and I realize I am going to get hammered but I would like to purchase a Tron LE used or new for fair price. Yes I probably should just get the Pro version and another Pin for the same price but for some reason I still want the LE. If you have one and are serious about selling one PM me.

Thanks!

#6 11 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. I think this is crazy to start my pin collection with this game but I am Tron fan so it sort of make sense. I have high hopes but it seems to be a bit crazy to pay double for a fancy light show and a few extras.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

The fancy light show is a mod that someone is working on right now. I'm buying a pro.

Can you point me to said Mod, would love to save 3-4 k and willing to wait for a good light mod?

#29 11 years ago

Thanks everyone for the input, really nice to join such a helpful community. After many emails, and hearing the words "sold,sold,sorry sold,sorry just cashed check", and realizing that I was going to pay 9-10k for a used pin and people have been getting that or near that for a month or two I decided to pass. Maybe if I was a patient man I would get lucky in the future but sort of doubt it with how quick they sell.Who has time to wait I need to finish my own personal home arcade and play some pinball this year!

Instead of blowing a chunk change on one pin I have decided to get a Tron Pro and Ac/Dc Premium. Yeah I am spending a little more than the tron le but as people keep saying you cannot just get one pinball machine. Looking forward to the light mod and hopefully it bridges the gap between the two. Regardless I think every time I play Ac/Dc what I am missing from the Tron Le will be severely minimized. Plus a 10 k pinball machine for a first time owner is just utterly insane and glad sometimes the conservative side of me kicks in(ok buying two brand new pins is not that conservative but the alternative).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starbase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanting-to-purchase-a-tron-le?tu=starbase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.