Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Santeh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TRON-Party.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bjorg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago

I bought a TRON LE at a price that brought me a modicum of ridicule and infamy on these forums. However, I now have a fully modded LE and absolutely no regrets! Good luck on your search, it's worth it!

#26 6 years ago

The TRON LE has one thing that makes it a must have for collectors: a plate with a number that will never go above 400. The fact that I can tell anyone that there are only 250 of these in the US and a 150 outside of the US makes everyone go "Wow!" You just can't beat that. That said, knowing what I know now, if I hadn't had the fortune of finding an LE, I would go for a Pro, because having a TRON pin is still better than not having one!

(Disclaimer: yes, I'm a huge TRON fan as proven by the awesome TRON party my friends and colleagues threw for me for my 40th; and yes, that's EL wire around my tie! )

TRON-Party.jpg

#31 6 years ago

Whatever decision you reach, don't look back and enjoy every moment!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bjorg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside