(Topic ID: 250869)

Wanted~Rubber feet for leg levelers~Those rubber cup thingys

By Ericpinballfan

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190907_090625 (resized).jpg
    20190907_090547 (resized).jpg
    20190907_090542 (resized).jpg
    20190907_090708 (resized).jpg
    15CD3E43-0C31-4A2E-8E8C-8E4BA9420DFF (resized).jpeg
    85973970-564D-457C-A814-3AEB8276198C (resized).jpeg
    1B50F7A7-FB72-46C1-A4E4-037F616E7F87 (resized).jpeg
    20578D65-19F0-4E7F-923A-2CFABEC434A0 (resized).jpeg
    3C215549-EBE8-472C-869B-C86AA25127A9 (resized).jpeg
    180A61C8-5856-4BBC-B347-83F16BE55A1B (resized).jpeg
    4DBCED2D-972F-4081-A8E5-B56AC823F830 (resized).jpeg
    CBFBBE15-F2D5-4672-8B64-7DD4ED02C911 (resized).jpeg
    CB605E3B-166C-43A8-90B3-70FDA65879A7 (resized).jpeg
    97896E11-CDD3-4470-9404-376EADE31C4E (resized).jpeg
    90F08082-EF25-420F-B72B-16F092F1A3E2 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Wanted~Rubber feet for leg levelers~Those rubber cup thingys

Added: 2019-09-05 23:06:56 UTC • Ended: September 26th, 2019

Price

Wanted

I've spent the whole week cleaning out garage for that Epoxy Paint and Clear Look.
    Thinking I will need several sets of those rubber feet cups for the bottom of leg levelers.
    New or used doesn't matter cause its the bottom of foot.
    I'm having the darnedest time finding them.
    If you have a box full you bought and never used, Pm me.
    You got 10 sets for a deal on New ones, Pm me.
    You have a bunch used sitting on that shelf. Pm me.
    Thanks
    Eric

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Ericpinballfan's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Ericpinballfan's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Anaheim, CA, US

#3 4 years ago

Thank you!
    But, oh Shit! There 10 bucks a set!
    I have to get my cheap ass brain pricing out of the 80's!
    I don't know why i thought they would be like $4 bucks a set?

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Thank you!
    But, oh Shit! There 10 bucks a set!
    I have to get my cheap ass brain pricing out of the 80's!
    I don't know why i thought they would be like $4 bucks a set?

Yeah, prices have tripled. LOL. I buy a lot of stuff from PBL, so I just knew they had them. You may be able to find them elsewhere for cheaper, especially if you’re looking for 10 sets. I’ll keep my eyes out.

I have a few sets of black ones that I don’t use. If you want to PM me your name/address, I’ll send them to you.

90F08082-EF25-420F-B72B-16F092F1A3E2 (resized).jpeg90F08082-EF25-420F-B72B-16F092F1A3E2 (resized).jpeg
    #5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I have a few sets of black ones that I don’t use. If you want to PM me

Bingo-sending Pm now. This is exactly what I was shooting for! You must let me pay shipping + for them.
    I must say. That is gorgeous trim on that BSD!

#6 4 years ago

Bingo-sending Pm now. This is exactly what I was shooting for! You must let me pay shipping + for them.
    I must say. That is gorgeous trim on that BSD!

Yeah, I know you watch me get beat up in the BSD thread about my trim. No sweat on shipping, I’ll just send them.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, I know you watch me get beat up in the BSD thread about my trim. No sweat on shipping, I’ll just send them.

Thank you Very Much!!
    But Im damn serious. I love that candy red trim. I think it looks Hot!

#8 4 years ago

I love that candy red trim. I think it looks great!

It is hot. Really looks great.

LTG : )

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

My sentence above has been corrected per Lloyd's suggestion.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I love that candy red trim. I think it looks Hot!

Thanks fellas...plus no fade. And I just installed Medisinyl’s coffin and switch covers last night. Nice addition.

CB605E3B-166C-43A8-90B3-70FDA65879A7 (resized).jpegCB605E3B-166C-43A8-90B3-70FDA65879A7 (resized).jpeg97896E11-CDD3-4470-9404-376EADE31C4E (resized).jpeg97896E11-CDD3-4470-9404-376EADE31C4E (resized).jpeg
    #11 4 years ago

Yeah, I agree! The Red is nice! I bet it looks better in person.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

Yeah, I agree! The Red is nice! I bet it looks better in person.

It absolutely does. Fire Engine red, matches the cab exactly. A lot of people go with black, which I think looks good too.

180A61C8-5856-4BBC-B347-83F16BE55A1B (resized).jpeg180A61C8-5856-4BBC-B347-83F16BE55A1B (resized).jpeg

I’ve seen a few done tastefully in a darker red, similar to the illusion cherry on my Vampire. That color for me just doesn’t seem to fit on BSD.

CBFBBE15-F2D5-4672-8B64-7DD4ED02C911 (resized).jpegCBFBBE15-F2D5-4672-8B64-7DD4ED02C911 (resized).jpeg4DBCED2D-972F-4081-A8E5-B56AC823F830 (resized).jpeg4DBCED2D-972F-4081-A8E5-B56AC823F830 (resized).jpeg

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

It absolutely does. Fire Engine red, matches the cab exactly. A lot of people go with black, which I think looks good too.
    [quoted image]
    I’ve seen a few done tastefully in a darker red, similar to the illusion cherry on my Vampire. That color for me just doesn’t seem to fit on BSD.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

That Vampire is awesome! Once again armor is bloody good!

#15 4 years ago

I have rubber feet like these on my two pins to protect my hardwood floors, and they work great.

But, am I the only one who has a hell of a time nudging the machine with these on? When I try to nudge, those machines don't move at all. Or maybe I'm just a wuss.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fizz:

I have rubber feet like these on my two pins to protect my hardwood floors, and they work great.
    But, am I the only one who has a hell of a time nudging the machine with these on? When I try to nudge, those machines don't move at all. Or maybe I'm just a wuss.

I just use these cup things I got from some big box depot or something. They stay put on the hardwood but the pin can move in the cup. Nudge away!

3C215549-EBE8-472C-869B-C86AA25127A9 (resized).jpeg3C215549-EBE8-472C-869B-C86AA25127A9 (resized).jpeg
    #17 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fizz:

I avoided them for years for this reason but tried a set recently and was surprised that they didn't effect my nudging. Yea, you can't do a major slide save but slap saves and occasional push work really well for me. Just bought 7 more sets for the rest of my games. Also helps keep the machines in a nice, straight line.

#18 4 years ago

Well I guess the most likely answer for me is that I just suck at nudging.

Thanks jaydee, maybe I'll give those ones from the depot a shot. But then I'll lose my built in excuse.

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from luckymoey:

Yea, you can't do a major slide save but slap saves and occasional push work really well for me.

The rubber feet/cups definitely restrict you from doing any kind of slide save, and I think with those even a good nudging puts a little stress on the leg bolts and receivers. They really anchor the game to the damn ground.

I use the furniture sliders, even in the garage. Don’t have games in an area with hardwood luckily.

20578D65-19F0-4E7F-923A-2CFABEC434A0 (resized).jpeg20578D65-19F0-4E7F-923A-2CFABEC434A0 (resized).jpeg
    #20 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

The rubber feet/cups definitely restrict you from doing any kind of slide save, and I think with those even a good nudging puts a little stress on the leg bolts and receivers. They really anchor the game to the damn ground.

Agree. I install felt protectors along with the standard plastic or metal decal protectors to help minimize stress on the cabinet. I just got tired of having to adjust my games back into place and worrying about them bumping into each other. The rubber feet still allow for typical nudging and decent slap slaves.

#21 4 years ago

I buy these sliders from Target or Amazon for $6.50 a set.

1B50F7A7-FB72-46C1-A4E4-037F616E7F87 (resized).jpeg1B50F7A7-FB72-46C1-A4E4-037F616E7F87 (resized).jpeg
    #22 4 years ago

In an older post about this subject I think someone was using pinball life cups for the back legs and sliders for the front legs. That way the back of the machine stayed still but you could still nudge left to right

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from luckymoey:

I install felt protectors along with the standard plastic or metal decal protectors to help minimize stress on the cabinet.

You gotta watch those. I’ve seen the felt protectors stick to the decals and get embedded in them on a ton of games in the past.

#24 4 years ago

A week moving 14 machines. Shuffleboard and Em gun games on patio for 3 more days.
    I paid way to much for an crack fill epoxy paint and 2 coats of clear. Garage is sealed up still till tonight.
    I do think the rubber feet will be my best option. Nudging, will im a marginal nudger to begin with. With 2 coats of clear i just feel these will slide to much.

#25 4 years ago

I found these at Lowe’s for only 2 or 3 bucks.

85973970-564D-457C-A814-3AEB8276198C (resized).jpeg85973970-564D-457C-A814-3AEB8276198C (resized).jpeg
    #26 4 years ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

I found these at Lowe’s for only 2 or 3 bucks.[quoted image]

Thanks- Its worth trying for that price.

#27 4 years ago

Shipping is what will get you.
    If you can find them anywhere locally(walmart, target, home goods, Tuesday morning, lowes, home depot, ikea, or any furniture or hardware store) then I would suggest going that route.

#28 4 years ago

Thanks- Its worth trying for that price.

They weren’t expensive. I think four to a package.

Like these except I believe they were 2 inch round.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Super-Sliders-4-Pack-1-1-4-in-Oatmeal-Round-Felt-Pad/3652690

#29 4 years ago

A week moving 14 machines. Shuffleboard and Em gun games on patio for 3 more days.
    I paid way to much for an crack fill epoxy paint and 2 coats of clear. Garage is sealed up still till tonight.
    I do think the rubber feet will be my best option. Nudging, will im a marginal nudger to begin with. With 2 coats of clear i just feel these will slide to much.

Damn Eric, next time gimme a call. I could have helped you move all those games.
    I want to epoxy the floor in my shop, you got any pics of how it came out?

#30 4 years ago

I buy rubber casters at walmart , cheap less than a dollar for 4 . not as easy to nudge and near impossible to slide, I replaced plastic bottom furniture casters or felt caster , they make it so easy to burn a tilt warning with a big slide save
    what do they use in tournament play?

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Damn Eric, next time gimme a call. I could have helped you move all those games.
    I want to epoxy the floor in my shop, you got any pics of how it came out?

PICS Coming in a few hours. Maybe crack door tonight for a peak. Not kidding, second massive coat of Clear went on yesterday about noon. Then for 2 hours Garage was sealed and tons of painters tape everywhere. The goal is to really get a pure clear coat not a single dog hair. Cracking seals and airing out is next steep. For 3 more days I will let the Clear coat harden. Trying to avoid dimples. Then work on lighting and effects. My Garage arcade will be complete. Taken about 2 years to get this far one baby step at a time. It really helped selling 5-6 things off earlier in year. Just more room for the shuffle.
    The house is cramped quarters right now. 14 in house(4 in kitchen), 2 folded up in barn. Em Gun games on patio, On Monday night I could barely move. I do have ramps and stuff.

#32 4 years ago

I picked mine up at the hardware store, damn I just tossed out the packaging too, but I think it was like $4 for a 4 pack.
    15CD3E43-0C31-4A2E-8E8C-8E4BA9420DFF (resized).jpeg15CD3E43-0C31-4A2E-8E8C-8E4BA9420DFF (resized).jpeg

They fit perfectly and they don’t slide at all on my laminate flooring.

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

I picked mine up at the hardware store, damn I just tossed out the packaging too, but I think it was like $4 for a 4 pack.
    [quoted image]
    They fit perfectly and they don’t slide at all on my laminate flooring.

those look exactly like the ones I buy at walmart!

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjj:

those look exactly like the ones I buy at walmart!

They probably are.

#35 4 years ago

It looks like I'm committing to a Consumer Reports test here now.
    I'm up to 5 different versions. I should have started a poll.
    This thread is really heating up.
    From the ground up , we will build a better pinball.

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from gunstarhero:

They probably are.

the same item , all made in one factory in china put in different packaging and sold everywhere at different prices is the way it goes these days

#37 4 years ago

It looks like I'm committing to Consumer reports test here now.
    I'm up to 5 different versions now. I should have started a poll.

we need graphs with ratings of 5 different aspects as well as a top rating and a " best buy"

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjj:

we need graphs with ratings of 5 different aspects as well as a top rating and a " best buy"

Also need to include surface conditions. New Epoxy clear coat floor, hardwood, tile, concrete, and with 4 machines in kitchen I could test slate.

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjj:

I buy rubber casters at walmart , cheap less than a dollar for 4 . not as easy to nudge and near impossible to slide, I replaced plastic bottom furniture casters or felt caster , they make it so easy to burn a tilt warning with a big slide save
    what do they use in tournament play?

Same thing I buy. 4 pack for around $0.97

#40 4 years ago

Also need to include surface conditions. New Epoxy clear coat floor, hardwood, tile, concrete, and with 4 machines in kitchen I could test slate.

of course the " approved for kitchen use" rating is very important

#41 4 years ago

It looks like I'm committing to a Consumer Reports test here now.
    I'm up to 5 different versions. I should have started a poll.

Looks like it’s time to add a poll.

#42 4 years ago

Garage still drying.

20190907_090542 (resized).jpg20190907_090542 (resized).jpg20190907_090547 (resized).jpg20190907_090547 (resized).jpg20190907_090708 (resized).jpg20190907_090708 (resized).jpg20190907_090625 (resized).jpg20190907_090625 (resized).jpg
    #43 4 years ago

One of the rubber feet sets I had was dry and falling apart, but I shipped out the other set to you today, along with another unopened pack of padded tack-on furniture glides I found laying around. (in case you need them for shelving, other furniture, etc.) Floor looks awesome...don't want to damage that.

If I find any other sets as I'm cleaning out, I'll shoot them out to you.

#44 4 years ago

Just ordered 5000 of these to protect floors at the NEW Pinball Hall of Fame.
    1 3/4 inch
    Brown
    9 cents each
    shipping from China by sea 7.5 cents.
    Total after transaction fee 17.06 cents each,

There are many suppliers on Alibaba. I bought from Huizhou Jiaxin Rubber Co. Part number 190270
    Go to Alibaba. Click on READY TO SHIP tab on first page. Then when on that page, enter "rubber caster cups" in search bar. These are set price sales. Shipping is not included. READY TO SHIP is for smaller quantity orders. For big orders, DO NOT press READY TO SHIP TAB, just enter "rubber caster cups" in search bar.

Keep in mind that ANY caster cup you buy comes from only a few factories in China. The markup to put them in wasteful blister packs and ship them to America is HUGE.

Here at PHOF we have switched almost all out toy and supplies buying to direct from manufacturer in the orient. On most deals we get 50 to 75 percent less for the same goods.

You get TRADE ASSURANCE from Alibaba or DHGate. You pay Alibaba, they hold the money till you get the goods and sign off. Only then do the factories get paid.

#45 4 years ago
    Quoted from timarnold:

Just ordered 5000 of these to protect floors at the NEW Pinball Hall of Fame.
    1 3/4 inch
    Brown
    9 cents each
    shipping from China by sea 7.5 cents.
    Total after transaction fee 17.06 cents each,
    There are many suppliers on Alibaba. I bought from Huizhou Jiaxin Rubber Co. Part number 190270
    Go to Alibaba. Click on READY TO SHIP tab on first page. Then when on that page, enter "rubber caster cups" in search bar. These are set price sales. Shipping is not included. READY TO SHIP is for smaller quantity orders. For big orders, DO NOT press READY TO SHIP TAB, just enter "rubber caster cups" in search bar.
    Keep in mind that ANY caster cup you buy comes from only a few factories in China. The markup to put them in wasteful blister packs and ship them to America is HUGE.
    Here at PHOF we have switched almost all out toy and supplies buying to direct from manufacturer in the orient. On most deals we get 50 to 75 percent less for the same goods.
    You get TRADE ASSURANCE from Alibaba or DHGate. You pay Alibaba, they hold the money till you get the goods and sign off. Only then do the factories get paid.

Tim- Thank You for all the great information! Congrats on the New PHOF and its development. I cant wait to watch it grow over the next several years. I'm already on Board for your opening!

#46 4 years ago

Still looking.
    Who has a box of these they dont want?
    I cant take Tim Arnolds suggestion....its $1378 shipped for 1000. I just dont have 250 machines. Also, dont need to sell these for 10 years.
    Tim- Why dont you sell me 40 of these?

#47 4 years ago

You can make your own sliders for free. Go to home depot or lowes and get the free square carpet and linoleum samples. Glue one carpet square to the back of one linoleum square...put carpet side down on your floor.

#48 4 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

You can make your own sliders for free. Go to home depot or lowes and get the free square carpet and linoleum samples. Glue one carpet square to the back of one linoleum square...put carpet side down on your floor.

The problem is the sliding. With new Garage epoxy and clear coat its a skating rink in garage. The rubber will grab.
    I'm currently going to buy some rubber matting and glue onto bottom of feet. A lot of work but it will work.

#49 4 years ago

Why not just buy the walmart ones for a buck?

#50 4 years ago

Can I UP vote you twice?
    Conclusive study at hand. Pics coming soon.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wantedrubber-feet-for-leg-levelersthose-rubber-cup-thingys?hl=fizz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.