Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by tp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

anyone looking to unload one? ill give it a new home.

#2 10 years ago

Unable to link the source on here because of my phone, but there is a nice one on eBay with a buy it now of $1700 or best offer. Located in Meyerstown, Pa. If I was closer, I would consider it. Good luck.

#3 10 years ago

thanks, i got it i think. i hit the buy it now button but havnt heard from seller. they want me to pay via paypal. however my money stays in my pocket til i see it. only 90 miles away thanks again. still looking though until in my possession.

#4 10 years ago

I can't speak for the seller but I'm thinking if you're that close... it's reasonable to expect to wait a day to get paid after selling something on Ebay anyway... can't imagine the seller caring if you showed up with the cash in hand. Only difference from just buying it off him in person is you've committed to buying it so if you buy it now on ebay then go to pick it up and pay you can't back out.

#5 10 years ago

still looking as seller has not contacted me. thanks.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from tp:

still looking as seller has not contacted me. thanks.

Might be a silly question, but have you contacted him? Other than just hitting the "bin" button, that is.

#7 10 years ago

Pm sent

#8 10 years ago

Yes ive contacted him 3 times, and left my phone number...wish you weren't so far darkfaith.id be willing to journey ohio show to pick up..assuming the ebay guy dosnt contact me today, which I feel hes not going to.

#9 10 years ago

Good luck with finding a JP. I just picked one up last week and I can't stop playing it.

#10 10 years ago

Np, gl in your hunt pal

#11 10 years ago

still looking for that jp in pennsylvania or close surrounds.

#12 10 years ago

There is one for sale here on pinside; somebody just posted in WV

#13 10 years ago

yes i really want it, but its 10 hrs one way.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Yes ive contacted him 3 times, and left my phone number...wish you weren't so far darkfaith.id be willing to journey ohio show to pick up..assuming the ebay guy dosnt contact me today, which I feel hes not going to.

Does he have good feedback?

#15 10 years ago

I just looked, strange listing, 1 picture no feedback. I wouldn't send any money either. If they insist tell them cash on pickup saves them paypal fees. They already lost 10% on final value fees. Doubt they want to lose more. At least if they are legit.

#16 10 years ago

The ebay one sold and the guy just didn't pull it off ebay.

#17 10 years ago

yea ive tried for last time to contact him today. told him im moving on if he dosnt get back to me soon.

#18 10 years ago

hank...sold when? ibought it thur or fri its in my bought bin, waiting for me to pay.

#19 10 years ago

still looking...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wantedjurassic-parkwanted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.